The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > eltoroguaco's Profile > Albums > Own Arts Inspired by TBM

Last | Next |
Picture 1 of 3 from Album Own Arts Inspired by TBM
It's always a nightmare

This art is highly inspired by The Birthday Massacre. As much as you could actually call it fanart xD

So my idea was originally to draw an art I first got in mine when listening to a The Birthday Massacre song. So I listened to my fave called "Pins and Needles" and saw a girl silhouette crouching in her bedroom with some tentacle monster trying to breach in. After I got the idea and inspiration, I then noticed that The Birthday Massacre already had an EP with tentacles in it xD So it wasn't as original as I first attended... It still almost ended up as I imagined so I'm fine with it :P

I also streamed this XD

Made by: eltoroguaco
Inspired by: The Birthday Massacre (Band)
Time taken: About 2 days.
It's always a nightmare

This art is highly inspired by The Birthday Massacre. As much as you could actually call it fanart xD

So my idea was originally to draw an art I first got in mine when listening to a The Birthday Massacre song. So I listened to my fave called "Pins and Needles" and saw a girl silhouette crouching in her bedroom with some tentacle monster trying to breach in. After I got the idea and inspiration, I then noticed that The Birthday Massacre already had an EP with tentacles in it xD So it wasn't as original as I first attended... It still almost ended up as I imagined so I'm fine with it :P

I also streamed this XD

Made by: eltoroguaco
Inspired by: The Birthday Massacre (Band)
Time taken: About 2 days.
Picture Added 11-11-2012 10:23 PM
Added by eltoroguaco

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. povi
    11-28-2012 10:24 PM
    povi
    I like your idea, it's creepy, and I love the purple color n_n