The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > ~*SCALPEL*~

Conversation Between ~*SCALPEL*~ and SpookyLoop
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. SpookyLoop
    01-27-2013 11:10 PM
    SpookyLoop
    Happy (belated) birthday to you! I haven't been on in forever oh my goodness. And how does one even go about tuning a guitar? I'm really terrible with this stuff lol, even though like you said the tuning doesn't matter so much
  2. ~*SCALPEL*~
    01-14-2013 10:16 PM
    ~*SCALPEL*~
    Happy birthday!!! We share the same birthdays! SO COOL YO!
  3. ~*SCALPEL*~
    01-14-2013 04:51 AM
    ~*SCALPEL*~
    You know, you don't even need to tune your guitar to Rainbow's tuning if you wanna play the heavy guitar power chords. Unless you wanna play the lead guitar solos, you'll need the guitar in standard drop D only. Oh I love talking to them. Rhim and I talk more on Facebook.
  4. SpookyLoop
    01-03-2013 06:01 PM
    SpookyLoop
    I should! I've tweeted Chibi once and she responded, but that's it as far as my online interaction with them goes. And I'll have to try that out, I just need to learn how to tune my guitar to be like that xD also, happy New Years! And did you hear about the contest? :D
  5. ~*SCALPEL*~
    12-28-2012 05:05 PM
    ~*SCALPEL*~
    Oh you should! Once, I wrote on Falcore's wall if he could help me with the patch he has dialed on his pedal board for the solo to "Red Stars". I thought he'd never reply, and after like two weeks, BOOM!, he detailed it so well I couldn't believe my eyes what I was reading. There are some places that some tabs are correct. Also, you should note that Rainbow and Falcore play in slightly different tunings. Rainbow has his guitar tuned to open D, which is DADDAD. Falcore plays in standard drop D. I actually posted guitar tabs on here to "Shallow Grave". You can check them out, it's a very easy song to learn.
  6. SpookyLoop
    12-28-2012 03:41 AM
    SpookyLoop
    Oh woah, that's really cool! I wish I had the guts to message them but I feel like I'd just be bothering them ;w; Ooh, do you have any good places to find tabs for Rainbow's parts? I'm really excited to learn some more TBM stuff :3
  7. ~*SCALPEL*~
    12-28-2012 12:10 AM
    ~*SCALPEL*~
    Oh ok! I just talk with him mainly at shows, but sometimes he'd talk to me on his FB fanpage. I love figuring out their stuff and they all saw my videos too, so it's pretty cool. They're pretty easy too, well Rainbow's parts are.
  8. SpookyLoop
    12-27-2012 08:08 PM
    SpookyLoop
    I'm in Georgia nvn And cool! I just got a guitar and so far I can just play Nighttime, haha. I heard some TBM covers you did and theyre really good! Ooh, do you and Falcore chat often?
  9. ~*SCALPEL*~
    12-27-2012 05:28 PM
    ~*SCALPEL*~
    Where do you live? And yes yes, I play guitar. Lots of TBM too. That's all me and Falcore talk about actually...guitar. lol
  10. SpookyLoop
    12-26-2012 10:42 PM
    SpookyLoop
    I wish I could go to clubs, haha. I'll probably have a party with a couple friends from school, my good friends are in their twenties or in Canada so I'm really not too sure xD Oh, and I hear you're a pretty skilled guitar player?