I really didn't mean any offence, if something
  2. a_pretty_fake
    11-14-2014 08:47 AM
    a_pretty_fake
    hey did I offend you?.. :/
  3. a_pretty_fake
    11-12-2014 10:40 AM
    a_pretty_fake
    Also, it feels like the video for Surrender ends too abruptly, well, at least for me.
    Sorry for so much criticism, but I hope it helps . You're really good in general, I totally see you creating trailers for movies one day ;D
  4. a_pretty_fake
    11-12-2014 10:40 AM
    a_pretty_fake
    Hey Thanks for sharing, and for writing to me personally, that was very nice of you
    I watched the newest 2 videos and I liked them both, though Maleficent one was better, in my opinion. I like how you feel the song, like, what kind of scene to put for each part of the song. I also think you're great at combining a storyline with the sound / lyrics. However, I think you should work on making your storylines more clear. I haven't seen the movie that the video for Surrender was based on, so, honestly, I hardly understood what you wanted to show. As for Maleficent, I think you missed some vital parts of the story, so, probably for the person who haven't seen it, it would be hard to understand, too. If I were you, I would totally have shown the part where Maleficent's beloved betrays her, and I would have centered the ending of the video around Maleficent, but not those two, however beautiful they look xD.
  5. stkncb28
    11-11-2014 06:37 PM
    stkncb28
    i see you liked the new song "Surrender" ? i just made a music video to that song, the story line is a bit ridiculous, but i tried to make it fit with the lyrics the best i could.. you can find this video on the last page of the tbmfanvideos thread in the artists corner. please let me know what you think? thanks so much!