The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > Kizztronice

Conversation Between Kizztronice and Milky
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Milky
    12-27-2012 08:37 PM
    Milky
    Totally, I really love hearing him speak at he beginning of the video too xD Going to shut up before I sound like a fan girl and annoy myself.... >__> I'M JUST SO EXCITED!!
  2. Kizztronice
    12-27-2012 02:38 PM
    Kizztronice
    I think I fell in love with Ville's voice all over again. The song sounds really great
  3. Milky
    12-27-2012 02:08 PM
    Milky
    AAHH Thank you for telling me!! I think it sounds pretty good!!! I'm getting good feelings about the album to come :B
  4. Kizztronice
    12-27-2012 10:21 AM
    Kizztronice
    New HIM song!!!!!!
  5. Milky
    10-18-2012 03:55 PM
    Milky
    Ah thank you!! The video version is quite different from the single version, but I love both! I really love this cover, I hope the new album will sound as good!!! xxx
  6. Kizztronice
    10-18-2012 03:28 AM
    Kizztronice
    I haven't been around alot but this popped up so I thought I would share. This song has grown on me & they sound so good *_* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Lcu...e_gdata_player
  7. Kizztronice
    08-19-2012 09:16 AM
    Kizztronice
    Indeedy. I caught them when they last toured the UK in support of Screamworks. Plus another tour years ago. I much prefer their older stuff. I can't listen to Venus Doom or Screamworks on their own still. Guess I'm just used to the older material. I know what you mean about something missing. Hopefully they come back on fire
  8. Milky
    08-18-2012 01:14 PM
    Milky
    Wow did you see them live? My boyfriend did aaages ago but I've never managed to. It's weird as well because I don't think their more recent stuff is that different from the old, it's just sorta lacking something I think? Maybe whatever it is will come back full force next year!
  9. Kizztronice
    08-18-2012 10:25 AM
    Kizztronice
    I wasn't thrilled with it when I first heard it tbh. It grew on me eventually. I think hearing the songs live helped that though. I'm nervous too because I don't want that to happen again.
  10. Milky
    08-18-2012 09:22 AM
    Milky
    I've heard rumors!!! I'm so excited but also nervous. Did you like their last album a lot? I'm kind of mixed about it. Still I can't wait to hear it!