The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > bod

Conversation Between bod and Clear Vision
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 233
  1. Clear Vision
    01-04-2016 07:55 PM
    Clear Vision
    yw, I imagine it's gonna come in handy for lego, or for biscuits that go with the tea or maybe as the weirdest fruitbowl ever or as a beermug.
  2. bod
    12-29-2015 02:44 AM
    bod
    Thanks again CV, I'm sure its going to come in very handy
  3. bod
    07-24-2014 04:32 PM
    bod
    Am okay, hopefully have a job soon.
    Think you could have beaten Germany if you had the chance, everyone is making a big fuss about them beating Brazil but that was the worst Brazil team I've ever seen who gave up after 1 goal.
  4. Clear Vision
    07-22-2014 09:05 PM
    Clear Vision
    I think so too. "woont niet op de" means doesn't live at the.... things like these can happen. I'm proud of the dutch WC. we came much further than I'd expect at first. I'm proud with the 3rd place. I doubt we could have won against Germany anyway. How are you doing?
  5. bod
    07-07-2014 01:00 AM
    bod
    We just got your invitation returned to us, don't think they could read the address and sent it to the wrong house ''...woont niet opde...''
    Holland struggled in their last game, will have to take their chances against Argentina!
  6. Clear Vision
    04-23-2014 06:19 AM
    Clear Vision
    yeah, think a draw would be more what the match deserved. also a goal of liverpool was falsly given offside, so it could have ended in 2-2.
  7. bod
    04-22-2014 08:44 PM
    bod
    Heard Ajax won the youth game with an own goal
  8. bod
    04-21-2014 04:08 AM
    bod
    Sounds like a bad game, at least the league is pretty much secured. Haven't seen anything about the Future cup, will try and look it up. Trying to find out if can watch the Liverpool legends match they're having to raise money for the Hillsborough campaign. A team of British Liverpool ex-players against ex-foreign Liverpool players.
  9. Clear Vision
    04-20-2014 07:27 PM
    Clear Vision
    Good news is the young team of ajax is doing well in the "future cup" for major world clubs under age of 17. This year, AFC Ajax, RSC Anderlecht, SL Benfica, Fenerbahce SK, Celtic FC, Liverpool FC, AC Milan & Corinthians are cometing and tomorrow are the finals between Liverpool and Ajax. We already played against liverpool in the group stage and Liverpool won with 2-0 so its gonna be a great final. It's always great to see teams that invest in youth players. :D

Hope you're having a wonderful easter weekend!
  10. Clear Vision
    04-20-2014 07:27 PM
    Clear Vision
    Looks great indeed, really great how sunderland is doing :D Ajax gonna win the league with only 2 matches to go they are 6 points heady of the nr 2: Feyenoord and +9 goal advantage for ajax. Today has been a bad day though, it was the finals of the cup and the supporters were behaving like a bunch of idiots throwing fireworks on the field at their own goalie (vermeer). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBXPdhtPM14 We even had a terrible loss getting our ass kicked with 5-1 against PEC Zwolle (nr 9 in the league) in a really poor match from ajax side. Gotta give credits to PEC, they came from the 2nd league 2 years ago, adjusted themselves very well and showed the will to win in this game so they deserve it.