The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > Violette-Chibi

Conversation Between Violette-Chibi and Clear Vision
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Clear Vision
    02-20-2013 09:22 PM
    Clear Vision
    heey Violette, how are you doing? Do you have a facebook account and would you like to add Naomi and me is you want. I hope you're doing fine, mew! mew!

You can delete this message to if you want or can turn them all off in options.
  2. Violette-Chibi
    01-02-2013 07:45 AM
    Violette-Chibi
    Of course! Tough sweet cookie and a pandakitty to boot! ♥ And exactly, you're right. And it's okay, it's just an ongoing thing I go through daily, some days worse than others, but I'm trying my hardest to be positive. Just hard when so many hurtful and crazy things are happening and upsetting you. And awww, thank you so much! ♥ I'll do the exact same for you, I appreciate it. -Hugsnug.-
  3. Violette-Chibi
    01-02-2013 07:31 AM
    Violette-Chibi
    Thank you so much, Fishchuu. ♥ I'm truly so sorry for being so depressive and horrible yesterday in the chat. Things just get to me a lot, and get me down very easily, and extremely so. Please forgive me, uwaaah. But I'd love to Skype with you all this weekend, and that sounds fantastic! ♥ -Hugloves.- Of course, we can take 'em! ♥ I'm a tough pandakitty, hehe. :'3