The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > a_pretty_fake

Conversation Between a_pretty_fake and BlindMagLovett
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 273
  1. a_pretty_fake
    01-28-2015 11:18 AM
    a_pretty_fake
    Ok, nighty bye! I think we can stay in vp, I'm planning on visiting here more often . Thanks for being considerate . See ya!
  2. BlindMagLovett
    01-28-2015 10:50 AM
    BlindMagLovett
    Respond as usual to the PM, but I need to be getting to bed, so I'll respond later! Or, since you mentioned it before, you can move it to Facebook and answer it there and we can actually talk more since you said you get on there more often. :3

Either way, since we've actually been talking normally, I figured I should say something instead of just disappearing. xP So talk laters!
  3. a_pretty_fake
    11-18-2014 05:08 AM
    a_pretty_fake
    I'm also waaay too sentimental, so I know I would do the same.. I'm always here if you need to talk Also, I believe it will get significantly better when Raven comes
  4. BlindMagLovett
    11-17-2014 11:31 AM
    BlindMagLovett
    I will, though I doubt anything will be found out unless she miraculously responds to the email. I can't yet bring myself to delete the game because I'm overly sentimental, but I doubt I'll open it, and even then the guild is long since pretty much dead, and most of the members have all been offline for months.

Eh. Luckily I've got friends (like you) that have been helping me. ^.^ So even if nothing new is ever found out, I'm at least dealing with it alright.
  5. a_pretty_fake
    11-16-2014 12:03 PM
    a_pretty_fake
    Be sure to inform me if you find out anything about her, ok?
  6. a_pretty_fake
    11-16-2014 12:01 PM
    a_pretty_fake
    Thaaaank you
  7. BlindMagLovett
    11-16-2014 11:53 AM
    BlindMagLovett
    lol Well I'm happy to say that, yes, I do trust you. ^.^ So no reverse trust issues required for me. lol
  8. a_pretty_fake
    11-16-2014 08:43 AM
    a_pretty_fake
    It's never obvious to me unless a person says something like this. xD I have some reversed trust issues xD
  9. BlindMagLovett
    11-16-2014 08:26 AM
    BlindMagLovett
    You're welcome. ^.^ I do, but as if that wasn't already obvious from the amount I've told you about myself. lol
  10. a_pretty_fake
    11-16-2014 08:23 AM
    a_pretty_fake
    It's absolutely ok, I understand you completely and I would totally do the same Thanks for saying you trust me, this means a lot to me