Thread: Hi everyone!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 07:56 PM
Walking with Strangers

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itskindastellar View Post
i'd have to say my favorite albums are a tie between Violet and Pins and Needles, although it's tough to really pick. My favorite song has stayed Lovers End through all these years. I'm really looking forward to seeing what their new album brings us. What about you, what is your favorite? How many times have you seen the band live?

I'm really into writing. I used to do a lot of creative writing, stories and poems. Haven't done it in quite some time though. And I love to draw. I used to have a sketchbook full of different works but also really haven't done it as much as I'd like lately.

HAHAHA! reading & tea. otherwise it sounds like I like reading boxes of tea for fun
Fave song - The Dream (both versions). Fave albums are Violet, Walking With Strangers and Superstition. It's hard to pick though as they're all closely loved (they're one of those 'love every song' band for me, other being Gorillaz.)

I've seen the band live once when they came to the UK. They were so sweet to me. Gave me free merch as I had no money. I'd pirated all their stuff at that point and felt bad and now I have a job I am eager to support them. (See here: http://board.violetprison.com/showth...=3&page=29#422*)

I assume you've heard of their Pledge campaign?

*not the original thread I was thinking of but it's still relevant.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')

Last edited by DoomScarf; 09-11-2016 at 08:14 PM.