Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 06:00 AM
Zombie Kitty

Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest

I asked my sister in all fucking seriousness, "Can I go to a strip club? " when she told me she was going to Vegas again in April. She completely and totally freaked out on me on facebook messages.

I.......don't get it? She talks about "Magic Mike" with my cousin. What don't they talk about!!!! But God forbid if I bring up wanting to go to a female strip club!!!!!! She freaks out and acts like she's a saint or something. THIS IS PRECISELY why I stay away from topics like this with her. She freaks out and then blabbers to my mom the next minute.

I mean....*lists reasons*

1) I just got the scare of my life with cops, entering my room and telling me to get out of my house.

2) I stood up to my brother for THE FIRST TIME IN MY FUCKING LIFE THAT HE'S TALKED DOWN TO ME!

3) I just bought my first certain type of clothing that I'm forbidden to wear by my mom.

4) I'm going to turn 26.

5) I'm a fucking v*****.

6) I've never entered a certain shop.

7) I've been told I'm dead and I'm a zombie by my mom.

8) I wished I was dead a lot last year and once or twice last month >.<

Come on. Don't I deserve a little something, something for myself? Anyway, I somehow managed to mask it and pass it off as a joke. Hopefully, for my sake, she believed it was a joke and forgot about it.