The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 08-13-2015, 03:05 AM
Persephone

Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest

Dear diary,

I am having a panic attack. Not a heart attack. A panic attack.

The news that my sister shared on my Facebook is FAKE. The girl didn't die because she wore earphones and fell asleep, listening to music on her phone. She died because she overdosed on pills. Link right fucking here!

The waning moon sets to rest
Withering a night sky to a zombie grey light
Persephone Dark Queen's Underworld
Old 07-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Red Stars

I am so stressed by my current job. i need a new one. anything that has to do with remembering details is a challenge to me. my mother helped me apply as a patient transport in her health network..i hope i get the job i wouldnt mind working with people. sitting behind a desk taking calls from clients sucks and its hard to pull all the information out. oh well..in due time shall the burden heal.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:58 AM
Walking with Strangers

Dear Diary,

I am currently listening to TBM's remastered tracks on my nice new working earphones. d^_^b Listening to any TBM or Gorillaz tracks is like an orgasm for my ears, or an eargasm. I cannot wait to hear their new albums. I should probably keep up with Gorillaz more the same way I do TBM.

I wonder how 2D and The Pickle Man himself are doing...

*sighs* well anyways I am looking forward to more delicious updates from the band and I hope TBM release more instrumentals and demos. Oh ya, and I cannot wait to see them on tour.

TBM4EVA!!! xoxoxo

Love, Kennedy.
---

Did I do it right?

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 07-13-2016, 05:17 AM
Persephone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
Did I do it right?
You did

Dear diary,

I want to know what it means to be 25 years old. I want a Girls' Night out. And no, not with my fucking sister. Jesus fucking Christ, not with her x.x She's not really "fun" anymore. I wanna go out. I wanna go crazy. For a night. With someone x.x I wanna be the one that Chibi is singing to in the "Science" song.

Wake you up
Pull you out
Talk you up to calm you down
Turn it up to scream and shout

I don't know. :/ I just want someone that knows me so damn well that they know when it's time for a Girls' Night.

Old 10-25-2016, 03:57 PM
Oh My Cod!

Dear Diary,

It sucks realizing you care so much more than a lot of others have..almost like I feel used for just some good times. I know there are more people out there like me who genuinely care, just wish I could find them so I didn't feel so lonely when it comes to these type of things.

It's either me that has to change or the world and I really doubt the latter is gonna happen...

- Dolly

P.S. Fake people really suck, I'd like to stop finding them!
Old 11-02-2016, 08:39 AM
Walking with Strangers

Dear diary,

I'd rather be crazy than vermin.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 11-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Oh My Cod!

Dear Diary,

I'm super worried that my package won't arrive and there's gonna be problems (considering all of the overall bad reviews of this carrier company) I really, really, really, REALLY want and need this so I don't wanna get a refund.

Hoping that everything will work out, even if I have to wait a few days but also trying not to keep my hopes up too high

- Dolly
Old 06-07-2017, 03:28 AM
Persephone

Dear diary,

I'll try not to let their stress get to me I'll just focus on what I have to do (take out everything from the bags and organize them as best as I possibly can!) tomorrow. I'll wake up, shower, get dressed, have a nice breakfast, blast Chelsea Wolfe's music and get to work. Then relax. Hopefully my sister doesn't bother me too much. I seriously think that's rude that they had the nerve to enter my new guest house, stand in the middle and have a loud argument. Yes, they are sharing my bathroom and kitchen spaces but I think they're getting in over their heads about how safe and private this guest house really is. I think they're taking advantage and I think I need to step up and address it. I'm not even going to explain to them the reasons because fuck that shit. They don't deserve it. I'm just going to tell them to respect me.

I'm not having that shit. I am sorry but I am done! I'm done hearing them argue. I don't want them to get comfortable and think it's perfectly okay to come in whenever they want and have an argument in the middle of my guest house. I'm paying the rent ($800-pretty good price considering the lovely amount of space!) and they should be happy that I'm even letting them step foot in here and have their shit in my bathroom shower and counters. I know I said in an earlier post that it was out of my hands and it was my mom's say so but.....I can tell them to get out. I can raise my voice and get really stern. My voice may be quiet and timid but once you really piss me off (and I mean really piss me off), the sound of thunder might as well come out instead of words It's just really forceful and full of passionate hate, frustration and a tiny bit of desperation. Sometimes it even scares me.

This is my place. My private, lovely sacred space. This guest house is mine (and my mom's but I mostly stay in here since my mom is at work all day long) and I'm not going to let them invade it with their bullshit. I'm trying to create a lovely atmosphere and they're coming in with their....I don't know. They're just fucking invading it. I'm so tired. I'm going to bed. It's midnight and I've been up since 9am. I might continue this later on.

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 06-07-2017 at 03:40 AM.