The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 08-01-2010, 04:54 AM
No.

Dear sister mine;

Why do you wonder why I hate you when you do things like demanding that I make you a cake because you didn't get a birthday cake and not using your own hand cream that I fucking buy for you? You're the most selfish bitch I know!

A
Old 08-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Video Kid

Send a message via AIM to Shirax Send a message via MSN to Shirax Send a message via Yahoo to Shirax Send a message via Skype™ to Shirax

Dear Costumer I had a few days ago,

I don't think you understand how much restraint I had to use to NOT hit you. You are a bitch. I don't like you, your comments, or your attitude. Go get a life that doesn't include belittling people.

Sincerely,

Me.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:18 AM
Sleepwalking

Send a message via AIM to Kingsfan

dear shannon, let's do this.
Q
Old 08-11-2010, 04:00 AM
Video Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirax View Post
Dear Costumer I had a few days ago,

I don't think you understand how much restraint I had to use to NOT hit you. You are a bitch. I don't like you, your comments, or your attitude. Go get a life that doesn't include belittling people.

Sincerely,

Me.
don't let that stuff get to you... if customers manage to piss you off you definitely need to grow some metaphorical balls

No more girl next door, actions with no remorse. ~ Ayria

^ Part of the zero bullshit tolerance policy.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:11 AM
Video Kid

Send a message via AIM to Shirax Send a message via MSN to Shirax Send a message via Yahoo to Shirax Send a message via Skype™ to Shirax

Dear Dad,

You know I've had a pretty shitty afternoon/evening/night. You know that my phone is fucked up. It is NOT my fault that it called you twice. So stop BLAMING me for every little thing. All I've come to know is that I'm stupid, useless, and that I fail at pretty much everything I do. And even things I succeed in, you tell me I will fail at them. I really don't appreciate the way you constantly put down my mom and sister either. I'm sick of this crap, and will be very happy to get an apartment somewhere far away from you and your negativity. I WANT TO BE HAPPY AT HOME FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE, and the only thing I know at home is crying in my bed.

Sincerely,

Me.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:57 AM
Mother of Unicorns

Send a message via Skype™ to xrayqueen

^ *hugs* :/ Keep your chin up! I know what you are talking about. I had a horrible yesterday... Been crying and felt so pathetic because I felt really let down by my mother. I wished things were easy, at once, and that I could whole-heartedly say that I feel safe at home.

Old 08-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Video Kid

^Thanks!! *hugs*
Old 09-01-2010, 06:28 PM
No.

Dear Ms B/Ms W

You know what? I don't care any more. I don't care that you're going to punish me for not finishing it. There is no fucking way I can do that much work in one day. No fucking way. I don't care. Go rant at someone who does.

A
Old 09-01-2010, 10:55 PM
The Mental Minx

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

Dear mom,

Fuck you and your stupid lies. You can't even get the guts to send me, your own daughter, a freaking birthday present? Yes, you said you did. A month later I still got nothing! Oh, well you got the area code mixed up. They would've been smart enough to figure out where to send it! Then telling me afterwards it was something I really wanted? FUCK! YOU! And I bet you wonder why I haven't talked to you voluntarilly since Mother's Day. Here's hint: you're a bitch! If you were at least trying to get off the damn pills I might be a little nicer, but you're still using them WHILE you're in drug court! And let's not forget the lies upon lies just since you've supposedly been clean. Because you're still not clean, I start crying everytime I hear Overdose by Kimberly Freeman, which is one of my favorite songs of hers, because I think of what might happen if you did that. And let's not forget the ever-meaningless Mama by The Spice Girls. I can't even look at my "I Love You Forever" book without crying because just the cover gets the song in my head and I think of you. You're the reason I almost had a total breakdown at school yesterday because they started talking about drugs and exactly what I went through with you. So please fuck off and leave me alone until you're REALLY clean and can actually tell the truth about something.

Sincerely,
Your "daughter"

P.S. Stop saying you love me. If you REALLY loved me, you wouldn't do this. You'd try to help yourself instead of acting like the innocent victim and blaming a dead man that had nothing to do with your problem!

Dance with me in black rainbows.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Video Kid

Dear people at my bank,

thanks for not telling me about the 600Ç/week (~800 CAD at the moment) limit on my debit card, and then - after I sent you an email telling you no ATM would give me any money, but that I desperately need it - finally telling me about the limit and asking me if I want you to raise it. Of course I want you to raise it, so I can withdraw the money I need, that should have come clear. And thanks to the different time zones you just wasted another day by asking me instead of just doing it, another day that I can't get any money. All I'm asking you for is a fifth of the money in that account, it's not like I'm running into debt or whatever...gnah!

No more girl next door, actions with no remorse. ~ Ayria

^ Part of the zero bullshit tolerance policy.

Old 09-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Midnight

Dear Mother,

We haven't talked in a long while haven't we..? You still try to act like your my mother, but why will you not speak to me? I know there are infected wounds between us, but I just don't understand why you are so distant...

S
Old 09-03-2010, 10:29 PM
No.

Dear iTunes,

Fuck you.

Yours sincerely,
Dark_Spiral.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:56 PM
No.

Dear M,

I get that this video is very important to you and you want everything to be perfect. But I can't make the impossible possible. Do you know how many pictures I have of myself aged under 10? Neither do I, but it sure as hell's not going to be very many. Do you know how many of them will have nobody else shown? Hardly any.
And even if I did have a picture, I cannot get it to you. Do I have your email? No. Do I have any way of getting the picture onto my computer? No. Do I have the knowledge needed to do so, or the technology? NO.

So stop bugging me.
A
Old 09-05-2010, 07:40 PM
In the Mood

Dear BML's mom-

YEAH! How DARE you piss her off. For real.

-Doomer

Dear Angi-

Thats the kind of thing I've had problems with lately too but I still think it's not important enough to post in the VP. Thats just me though.

-DoomGem
Old 09-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Video Kid

Dear B,

Thanks for admitting that you're an ass. i've figured that out. You couldn't have chosen to do what you did at a better time.

I right now really dislike you.

Me.