The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 04-04-2017, 09:45 PM
Zombie Kitty

I think my iPod deleted all of my music. Music....that I had on my other laptop that I'm currently locked out of and can't access.

Fuck. This. YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't take anymore

The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 04-04-2017 at 09:50 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 02:44 PM
King of the Fjords

Send a message via Skype™ to eltoroguaco

While riding my bike on the way home from my therapist that just said I might have Asperger, I hit a bloody hail storm.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Oh My Cod!

Woke up with a sore throat, especially when swallowing. Voice is also a lot worse today - been wanting to do a voice chat with the awesome peeps on the TBM discord too
Old 04-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Zombie Kitty

Woke up at 5pm and my mom gave me a little sarcastic comment about it.

Whatever. *stretches* Looks like an all-nighter then.

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 04-06-2017 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Jennerit

Woke up due to severe cramps...
Fuck being a woman. >.<
Old 04-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Walking with Strangers

Being bollocked off about my time when I've sped up considerably. Taking into account time-wasting meetings every morning, waiting to get our lists ready...my timing is fine.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 04-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Oh My Cod!

(besides still being sick of course) I just found out I'll have to wait until Wednesday to get a specific item in GW2. It's to get a cat in my home instance :3 just need to get 2 more for a complete collection!
Old 04-11-2017, 02:47 AM
Zombie Kitty

She just informed me that she's bringing her boyfriend along to our what could have been our first meeting AND to TBM concert in June.

Like, biiiiiitch, I don't know you like that to fucking bring your boyfriend on the first meeting! If you want to do that, do that some other time. Not on our time. She was the one that wanted to meet me, anyway. This was her idea. So, I kindly told her to fuck off with that shit and to forget about it. And gave a passive aggressive "I'm sorry and hope you didn't buy my ticket!" and then went about my day.

*sighs* I still have to buy her a damn birthday gift anyway though. I'm just simply returning the favor. Not because I want to.

Old 04-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Walking with Strangers

Getting bollocked about my time...again. I really pushed myself today too. Damnit.

Old 04-17-2017, 03:45 AM
Zombie Kitty

Netflix removed Bring It On

Old 04-17-2017, 12:17 PM
Walking with Strangers

(For yesterday) - the boiler at work broke down so no one had hot water. Cue a shit ton of refunds.

For today, I was slower than I'd liked to be at work.

Last edited by DoomScarf; 04-17-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:03 AM
Oh My Cod!

Worrying and panicking over getting my order and feeling like I can't really relax yet, still need to do a lot of things. Still possibilities for things to go wrong but trying to think positive
Old 04-22-2017, 04:16 PM
Zombie Kitty

At Disneyland:

Once approaching The Haunted Mansion (my one true home ), I started feeling excited. Really excited! Like, "AHHHHHHHHH! After 20 years, I'm here! And this is the second ride I get to go on! MY FAVORITE RIDE! OMG!" type stuff. So, that was bubbling up in my stomach and making its way up my throat to let out a scream or squee. Or probably both.

Then my sister told me to "Calm down. Calm down...." O.o Umm, what?! How the fuck is she going to tell ME to calm the fuck down? It's been 20 years since I was fucking here. ON MY FAVORITE RIDE. But I fucking listened to her -.- Once passing the gate and entering the threshold (I can't help it with these puns ), she asked me if I was excited and if I was ready after 20 years. I just kept going, "Mmm-hmm! Mm-hmm!" and walking. She asked me what was wrong (REALLY, BITCH?!? YOU JUST FUCKING TOLD ME TO FUCKING SHOVE DOWN MY OWN EXCITEMENT!) I just told her "You told me to calm down......" in a dead tone and just fucking kept on walking like nothing mattered. Like it was some boring ass ride and I was being dragged into it. But then once inside the Foyer, I got over it and immersed (or would that be buried? *can almost hear the Ghost Host laughing at that*-I can't stop with the puns ) myself into the story instead.

*sighs* What else fucking sucked.

During lunch hour, we met up with my cousin's and we hung out with them for the rest of the evening. THAT is when I started to notice my excitement and everything within me just fucking fall apart. I wouldn't be able to spend some quality time (I was willing to let go of the fact that she is the reason why we were evicted) with JUST my sister. Then my cousin's daughter was suddenly drawn to my sister's side rather than her own mother! I couldn't fucking get a word in because it was always "Marlene, this! Marlene, that!". It's like bitch, you have a mother. Fucking go to her! Leave my sister alone so I.......*is gonna stop mid-rant before I go insane* X.X So, I was just mostly lurking behind them (an entire group!) and wishing Erin and Scott (of Autumn's Grey Solace) were with me instead. That kept me from feeling totally alone! I know it's silly but whatever. It kept me from feeling alone and miserable.

Umm, this happened towards the end of the night. Before the second parade. Some fucking girl glared at me while getting in line for a cola. She just kept glaring at me. Whatever. She went away and then I bought a (flour less-I never tried it, much less heard of a flour less!) chocolate cake and I got sick (my throat was sore the next day-never eating that flour less cake again! x.x). Then walking back to where we were standing, some bald guy clearly saw us coming (while fixing something on the stroller) but he wouldn't move. I was too shy to say anything. Until my cousin told him to move. He saw me and moved aside. I overheard him say to someone, "Well, no one said anything!". So, whatever. I brushed that off after a minute of feeling annoyed. Then he really pissed me off. He hit the back of my head with a balloon and I heard him say "She's not gonna say anything!". I just turned around and glared at him and he just looked away. That's right, bitch. Look away!

Seriously. By this point, I was feeling very tired and pissed the FUCK OFF (with all that shit above having already happened and is yet to happen-yes, there's a little more x.x). He really didn't wanna fuck with me. And thankfully, he didn't. Before I said some very un-Disney-like things to him. After that, I was starting to feel sick. Once done, I saw green and purple fireworks in the sky (with The Haunted Mansion music playing in the background). But then it stopped. There was wind so it got cancelled. So, I met up with her and then we went to a store and then I found out that she fucking lost my phone. So, I panicked as we ran to the Lost and Found building and told him what happened. He got a phone and told me (to ensure) that it was indeed my phone, I had to tell him what background was on the phone. I just said "The Haunted Mansion" and he said yes. I freaking cried (a little!) in relief and made a report that I was the owner and the phone was claimed.

We didn't even go to the Wonderground (I think that's how it's called?) Gallery so I could get my Jasmine Becket Griffith art prints but I guess I can go next week or whatever. I know it seems like a lot of things sucked but in all honesty? I am going to let the awesome things overrule the negative experiences Come on! I went to The Haunted Mansion by myself and took in so much detail the and experience was lovely and calm! And that's something I am taking out of Tuesday. That and the Pirate ride. They're my favorite rides and I got to go on them. And not only once!

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 05-15-2017 at 11:04 PM.
Old 04-23-2017, 11:22 PM
Jennerit

Thursday - date fell through. She never texted me back, and when I called her twice both times it went straight to voicemail. Later, I saw she had been online on the dating site we met on. Friday - sent her a message on said dating site, thinking something happened to her phone. Later Friday - saw that my message to her on the dating site said "read deleted".
She still hasn't spoken to me. Stood me up with no explanation.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:38 AM
King of the Fjords

Send a message via Skype™ to eltoroguaco

Riding my bike against a strong wind with snow. Couldn't see shit and had to look down. Luckily there's a specific road for bicycles to my school, so I wasn't in any danger. It was just extremely uncomfortable.