The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 04-15-2017, 07:10 PM
Violet

I'm a man who's still technically young enough to be drafted (31), and I don't want to fight in WWIII or for anyone else too.

Not to get political, but there are a lot of powerful fools who have us very close to something we'll all regret for generations.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:21 PM
Zombie Kitty

Alright. Her birthday gifts are decided. I hope she'll like them. Now, it's just a matter of hoping that it won't sell out in 2 weeks. If they are, I'm fucked and have to look at something else. *sighs*

Other thoughts:

I'm hoping I don't go out tonight but just in case! I already planned out what I'm going to wear. Also! My phone is now loaded with upbeat music (Ayria, TBM and Zombie Girl) for Disneyland. I gotta get into it beforehand. Get myself psyched up. I may dance in the bathroom while getting ready. In the morning and without coffee

Nocturnal mistress
My Goddess of the violet twilight
Old 04-15-2017, 08:19 PM
Oh My Cod!

Food I'm gonna eat soon and tomorrow and Monday SO. EXCITED!!!
Old 04-15-2017, 09:36 PM
Red Stars

Im thinking about meeting TBM..i wasnt that nervous the first time i met them but now im seeing them twice..i never know what to say!
Old 04-15-2017, 11:01 PM
Zombie Kitty

Change of plans. I'm getting rid of Zombie Girl and Ayria on my phone and adding Autumn's Grey Solace. Which is like the complete and total opposite of what I wanted in the first place but...I had a change of heart So, it'll just be TBM and AGS on my phone. Which is pretty neat. Nice little balance between the two. So, it's not completely upbeat and oontz, oontz (don't know how else to explain it) I'm sure coming back home (all exhausted and dead tired), I'm probably going to want to listen to AGS anyway. Then sleep like the dead once I'm home, showered and in bed X.X

Ugh, fuck. I dread the day after. I am going to be soooooooooooooore! >.<

Nocturnal mistress
Old 04-16-2017, 12:48 PM
Jennerit

My upcoming (second! ) date and what movie to go see.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:30 PM
Oh My Cod!

How wonderful today has been and how much I truly appreciate everything I got, including all of the nice birthday wishes on Facebook

I feel so happy because of everyone's kindness
Old 04-17-2017, 03:14 AM
Zombie Kitty

What the fuck was HE doing there at my cousin's house? :/ I am going to slap the shit out of my sister if she fucking goes back with him!!! I thought she was in the middle of a divorce? :/

I am so confused and outraged!

Other thoughts:

I hope Erin doesn't mind that I'm using this pic as inspiration for my Disneyland clothing choice:

^^;

I'm going shopping tomorrow for new and more comfortable clothes I'm so excited! I'm going to try to find a black and purple striped (or flowered) skirt. I was going to try Chelsea Wolfe but her lovely clothing.....isn't really for Disneyland So, I think I'll go with Erin. Hers look comfortable and more suitable for hot weather

Nocturnal mistress

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 04-17-2017 at 03:18 AM.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:30 PM
Oh My Cod!

How relieved I am that my order got here and it's working good so far!
Still a bit concerned about some things but just hoping it will all work out :D
Old 04-18-2017, 02:48 AM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

I can't decide if 4chan is amazing or terrible. They're driving Shia Lebouf to insanity by tracking him with fucking plain trails and WOOD PATTERNS ON WALLS, all successfully I might add. Yet now they found the phone number for the guy in Cleveland that streamed himself shooting an old guy in the face and are trying to bait him into responding because the police have confirmed it's his number and are pinging his location with each message he sends back to them, thereby helping them catch him.

4chan can be a really powerful force for good or for evil, depending on how they feel that day. It's ridiculous.

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 04-19-2017, 09:06 PM
Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindMagLovett View Post
I can't decide if 4chan is amazing or terrible. They're driving Shia Lebouf to insanity by tracking him with fucking plain trails and WOOD PATTERNS ON WALLS, all successfully I might add. Yet now they found the phone number for the guy in Cleveland that streamed himself shooting an old guy in the face and are trying to bait him into responding because the police have confirmed it's his number and are pinging his location with each message he sends back to them, thereby helping them catch him.

4chan can be a really powerful force for good or for evil, depending on how they feel that day. It's ridiculous.
I have a theory about 4chan:

In the early days of the internet, internet communities were very disproportionately very smart people. The early adopters were very smart. when I was in high school, I think I really benefited from the wisdom of older people I met on early message boards.

4chan started out with a bunch of liberal, intellectual good people who were only mean and such as a joke.

As the years went by, the internet became much more popular and gained HUGE numbers of people who were far dumber.

Places like 4chan attracted people who actually are that stupid and backwards and racist and thought were in good company. Kids who were taught to abhorred racism and dark thoughts in school, but suppressed them to fit in, learned they were not alone.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:45 AM
Oh My Cod!

How much it sucks that I gotta return this computer and how I hope I can find a good one that will work properly
Old 04-20-2017, 02:27 AM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiervexx View Post
I have a theory about 4chan:

In the early days of the internet, internet communities were very disproportionately very smart people. The early adopters were very smart. when I was in high school, I think I really benefited from the wisdom of older people I met on early message boards.

4chan started out with a bunch of liberal, intellectual good people who were only mean and such as a joke.

As the years went by, the internet became much more popular and gained HUGE numbers of people who were far dumber.

Places like 4chan attracted people who actually are that stupid and backwards and racist and thought were in good company. Kids who were taught to abhorred racism and dark thoughts in school, but suppressed them to fit in, learned they were not alone.
It's a mix of both now. Assholes go there to be assholes anonymously. People who aren't go there to pretend to be assholes to be funny. 4chan is just.....4chan. That's really the only way to describe it. Lol

Also, my thoughts before reading that: DaddyOFive and his wife are also huge assholes and those kids need a better fucking family. Those videos are legitimately painful to watch. I've NEVER been this heated about internet drama before, but just....Jesus FUCK Internet outrage is more than warranted for once! And they have the NERVE to pull "Think of the children!" WE ARE THINKING OF THE CHILDREN YOU FUCKING TWAT WAFFLE BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY AREN'T

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 04-20-2017, 04:11 PM
Jennerit

Tonight's date
Old 04-21-2017, 11:21 PM
Oh My Cod!

How I need to remain calm in rough and stressful times and remember everything will be okay eventually

Also how all these computer problems have been super upsetting