The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 10-26-2017, 04:09 PM
Jennerit

How badly I want a job, season 2 of Stranger Things in 11 hours, and Assassin's Creed: Origins tomorrow. :D
Old 10-31-2017, 08:01 AM
Zombie Kitty

I seriously don't know what the fuck I'm in for for tonight. I really don't know! I don't know if I'm being dragged to go trick-or-treating by my sis, or if I'm handing out candy or just hanging out with my cousins, brother and my mom. Whatever awaits me, I guess I'll be ready. Expect the unexpected as they say.

I have to clean later on today because my mom is coming back home. I still have to paint my nails and shave my legs then my sis has to apply my make-up AND lace up my corset dress. So, yeah, TBM's music, a tiny bit of Collide, a splash of SPC ECO and Zombie Girl will be played all day today! I really need to sleep.......

The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory
Old 10-31-2017, 10:32 PM
Jennerit

I can't believe I filled out an application for an old job that I hated....
Old 11-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Midnight

I'm so excited for Christmas. I really want November to be over with.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:46 AM
Zombie Kitty

Thinking of just not saying shit anymore when they're talking. I'll only talk if they're directly speaking to ME. Then I don't wanna fucking HEAR A PEEP FROM THEM IF THEY START COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW I DON'T FUCKING TALK! Because then I'll fucking remind them it's because of comments like "We're adults! We can't things be based upon your interests!" that I don't talk.

I can have a convo about anything but some topics just bore me to death because I can't contribute much of anything into it and I honestly don't wanna hear about it. I can feel happy for them but that's really it. I'm not gonna go "OMG, yes! Let's plan a baby shower! Let's get this and this and this!" because I don't know a thing about that type of stuff. And honestly? The cousin that is having a baby? I don't really give a fuck about her. I never have. Oh, big whoop, you're having another baby that will become spoiled and bratty like your first one. As for my brother and his wife, they're not really into that stuff of planning. They're pretty fucking chill about it all.

I can talk to my sis about anything and everything (minus sex and stuff-obviously!) and yeah, it helps if a topic that really interests me is brought up and I get all excited and I freak out (sometimes she has to tell me to dial it down a little) on her. Yeah, it helps but.......I don't know Some conversations, you just wanna get away from, you know? Sitting there, listening to it and enduring it for 2 hours is torture. I don't click with my cousins, not really. I can listen in, smile, nod, laugh and appear to be there but to actually speak? Yeaaaaaah, that's not happening! I can only really and freely talk (depending on their mood and subject matter) to my sis and my mom and that really sucks!

I don't think I'll be posting anything involving my emotions on my Facebook anymore. If my sister is going to be telling my mom what I posted (this is the 2nd time already that she's done that!). I mean, if it involves something exciting or whatever, I'll post about it, I'm not gonna be a total zombie! But anything involving the nature of my feelings of a family event or just feelings in general, I'm keeping that shit off of there.

Old 11-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Midnight

I'm getting my iPhone tomorrow!
Old 11-15-2017, 11:47 PM
Zombie Kitty

I'm making Batwoman desktop wallpapers and I was looking at her eyes, lips, then her red hair, and her body and stuff. And a thought occurred to me. I don't know if I want to BE Batwoman or if I wanna fuck Batwoman........

Also, thinking about what I'm gonna eat for dinner. Ahem! I'm go ahead and avoid saying a lovely lesbian joke so I'll just keep it to myself