The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 08-18-2017, 09:54 PM
Persephone

Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest

Since I slept 9 hours (), I'm probably not going to sleep tonight. The party is at 3pm and we have to be out of the house by 2pm. Party should end (hopefully!) at midnight so I'll be dead tired. Can't drink because I'm taking pills for my allergy.

Just thinking how much I enjoyed last night, watching lesbian movies (finally watched a movie I've been wanting to see but couldn't for obvious reasons like my mom being here). I gotta say, it was a great way to end my time being alone. Just watching lesbian movies (and a horror movie, The Shining) and drinking mango juice, just having a really great time overall, enjoying some scenes and just laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire plot (if you can call it that) and the weird, what the fuck moment at the end of the "BHM" movie. Too shy to say title Anywayyyyyyyy~!!!! The party is sadly over. Mom is coming back in a few hours. I have to confess that I am really, really, really, reallyyyyyy sad that she's coming back. But I'm more than happy with the memories of my week being alone. I'll just hang on to them and cherish them because I don't think I'll be left alone ever again. If I don't get another chance, I won't bitch and moan because I'll have the memories and the emotions that came with them!

*Stretches* Mmmmm yup, as a 26 year old and with the lovely, carefree, relaxed week, I just had....it's safe to say that I feel like a 26 year old. When my mom is here, I just feel really stupid, pressured, anxious and scrutinized. Then again, sometimes I feel good when she's around. We joke around and stuff. *sighs* Anyway, yeah, I had a really great week and that's not something I say a lot.

The waning moon sets to rest
Withering a night sky to a zombie grey light
Persephone Dark Queen's Underworld
Old 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
Slutty Clown

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

You've got a good lookin' mainframe. I like the size of your mainframe. I have a query for your mainframe. Can I make an input/output request?

She's got the looks that kill.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:37 PM
Oh My Cod!

How great it is that my internet/computer/not really sure seems so much faster atm. I notice that happens sometimes when my modem resets so I guess it's my internet and that I cleared my browser's cookies and cache and stuff :D