The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > The Birthday Massacre > Kill the Lights (Tours and Shows)

Kill the Lights (Tours and Shows) All the latest info about The Birthday Massacre shows.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Red

Cool 2008 Florida shows!

Post about the Florida shows here I'll be going to Wednesday night's show in St. Pete with a friend of mine. I can't wait... plus, I took Thursday off from work so I'll have a four day weekend!

If anyone here sees me, yell out for Rogue I have the Rogue hair thing going, and I'll be wearing red & black with a plaid skirt.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Unfamiliar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Post about the Florida shows here I'll be going to Wednesday night's show in St. Pete with a friend of mine. I can't wait... plus, I took Thursday off from work so I'll have a four day weekend!

If anyone here sees me, yell out for Rogue I have the Rogue hair thing going, and I'll be wearing red & black with a plaid skirt.
I'll be there as well. I wish they were playing the State Theater like last year. I'm not really into the venues that are outside.

Nevertheless, I'll be at the show in St. Pete, as well as the shows in Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Blue

I'll be going to the one in St. Pete. Too bad I can't travel to Fort and Orlando. Booo. But I am glad to be seeing them again. I saw them last time at the State Theater. I've never been to Jannus Landing before. I hope there aren't seats. At State Theater you can stand whereever. I liked it.

My friends are working or doing something else. I need a concert buddy. LOL

Last edited by tbmbrds; 05-07-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Violet

I'll be at the Fort Lauderdale show tomorrow How early are you guys getting there? The show starts at 6:30 supposedly, so I'm going to be there at least a couple of hours earlier, if not more. Btw, I'll be wearing khaki shorts and a theSTART shirt. And I'm a chick lol.

I've been to Jannus Landing before and they have 2 venues (sorta?), one is outside and one is inside. Maybe they'll play inside tonight, but its a pretty small bar.

Last edited by beli8; 05-07-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Blue

They were amazing last night at Jannus. I enjoyed and loved every minute of it just like I did when I went to the one at State Theatre. 8 songs but always seems so short!

It was still a good concert though.

Last edited by tbmbrds; 05-08-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Violet

Glad you had a good time! I saw them at the State Theater last time also, they were great.

Do you have a setlist of last night's show?
Old 05-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Violet

Send a message via AIM to deadlightjay

I loved the show last night and i'm glad it was at Jannus instead of State. They were awesome at State on their last headlining tour but State went to shit after new management took over this year. Also, MSI wasn't as good as I remember seeing them two years ago. Their show seemed to be a bit toned down as they didn't play Bring The Pain.....hopefully they'll change it up a bit for their show in Orlando tomorrow. (But they probably won't)

Their setlist was something like this:
Red Stars
Goodnight
Falling Down
Lovers End
Video Kid
Happy Birthday
Looking Glass
Kill The Lights
Blue
Walking With Strangers

Also on a sidenote for anyone that stayed for MSI, I saw Santa driving home three little girls on the way back from the show with my friends.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Blue

I want them to come back!!

Ahh there's the list!!!

It was a GREAT show! Yeah I wasn't much into MSI as I was TBM. Combichrist was pretty good. They started playing 15 minutes early because I saw them playing when I got there! I got there before 8.

Last edited by tbmbrds; 05-08-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Violet

Last night's show was awesome! The set list was the same as the one at Jannus Landing that was posted previously. I don't think I could have asked for a better setlist.

I got some pictures if you guys care to see:
http://www.beli8.com/tbmconpics050808.html

I met Rainbow after the show, he was extremely nice. Also met Chibi while everyone was leaving after MSI, got a picture with her and she was also super nice.

I hope they come back soon!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Blue

Lucky.

The pictures are very nice. I only took some with my cell. Because it said no cameras, heh. Atleast I thought. But I saw everyone with cameras!

I love Chibi. She's very nice and funny too. I met her after their show was over at State Theater.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Violet

Who had told you that no cameras were allowed? They never know at that venue until about an hour before the show. At that point, they told us that they were allowed as long as they weren't professional ones.

I must say, it was hard to get good shots of the band since they move around so much (a positive thing, though).

Oh and I forgot to share the pic of Chibi and I:
http://www.beli8.com/belichibi08.jpg

Silly gal lol she didn't tell me she was going to make a funny face, otherwise I would have done the same!
Old 05-10-2008, 04:35 AM
Video Kid

Send a message via MSN to MissFalcore Send a message via Yahoo to MissFalcore Send a message via Skype™ to MissFalcore

haha...this pic is cool...yep chibi often does crazy things like that...one one pic the put her hands on my head to pet me...and she didn't say anything...i just thought like...ok...why is she putting her hands on my head lol...it was fun
Old 05-10-2008, 06:14 AM
Mother of Unicorns

Send a message via Skype™ to xrayqueen

chibi is such an adorable dork,love your picture with her,she is way too cute and you seem to be happy,beli8

Old 05-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Unfamiliar

Last night's show at the Firestone Club was amazing! TBM really put on an awesome show. MSI was good too, but I was too busy trying to avoid being knocked down by all of the moshers and staying with my friends to really enjoy them as much as I did TBM. Combichrist was good too, but I missed half of their show because some stupid drunk a** trucker slammed into the back of our car on the way there and fled off. we ended up having to call the cops and pull over into a gas station to give the cops a description of the guy, and we ended up getting there a little late.

After the show I met Rainbow, who was really nice and signed my Walking with Strangers CD. I also met Chibi. She was also really nice and took a picture with me, She also signed my WWS CD and the Looking Glass CD I had just bought a few minutes before.

Here's the pictures my friend took of me with Chibi. (I look terrible in these pics though, lol.)

I didn't get any with Rainbow though as my friend with the camera wasn't around at the time. I also met Jimmy Urine and Steve, Righ? from Mindless Self Indulgence and got them to sign my if CD.

Last edited by Bunny_Rabbit_King; 05-10-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Video Kid

Send a message via MSN to MissFalcore Send a message via Yahoo to MissFalcore Send a message via Skype™ to MissFalcore

the pics are great...and i love chibis new hairstyle...lol...