The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 12-20-2017, 09:41 PM
Oh My Cod!

I'm a bit worried I'm not gonna get a Secret Toymaker gift in return (GW2 Reddit's version of Secret Santa :D)
Old 12-23-2017, 02:56 AM
Zombie Kitty

Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest

Claire has me seeing flowers in a dirty way now. She posted a gif and now I can not unsee it! The gif that followed it....... was not so subtle as to her intentions Buuuuuuuut! I got back at her ^.^ It was cute how she got all impatient and frustrated. It's nice to know that I can still tease and (innocently/lightly) flirt effortlessly! I thought it was dead.

*Puts on sunglasses* I still got it!

Old 12-23-2017, 09:09 PM
Oh My Cod!

I'm a huge loser :D
Old 12-26-2017, 04:19 AM
Ghost blood

^ Same!
I've got the strangest feeling/this isn't our first time around
Old 12-28-2017, 08:28 PM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

My life improving in the near future hinges on so many things going as planned, and it's so hard to trust that they will at this point.

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 12-31-2017, 12:16 PM
Oh My Cod!

I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be in 2017 but was still a lot more productive than I was in many previous years so that's something! xD
Old 01-04-2018, 06:55 AM
Zombie Kitty

As of now, I am DONEcrying and feeling depressed. I didn't do anything wrong. If they both want to live in problems, let them fucking do just that but count me out! I just spent a fucking year depressed and not to mention completely traumatized (and suicidal) for months (Early February until late April)! I don't know where this strength is coming from but I am thankful for it! I suppose it's coming from last year and how I spent it in misery and trauma. That part that is just fed up with crying and carrying unnecessary guilt! I don't know, I just don't want to start out the new year like this. It's the first fucking week for fuck's sake and already! Already, they're fucking trying to start shit with me. I'm telling you, I was sitting on my bed, having a lovely time watching Lost Girl and thinking about good stuff. And the next thing you know, I'm crying and blasting Autumn's Grey Solace' "The Cell" followed by The Cure's "All Cats Are Grey". Like what the fuck?! Well, no more!

I wanna change this year, I really do!

I am not going to fucking ask my sis for forgiveness. Fuck that shit! She's been stealing money from me for yeaaaars! She hasn't really given me a reason to be trustful of her. Otherwise, why would my mom even be asking about the money in the first fucking place? I'm actually going to tell my mom this later on today. As for asking my mom for permission to buy anything (even fucking toilet paper!), I suppose I have to do it. I don't know why she's having ME (of all people! I rarely fucking go out! And if I do go out, it's because I'm out of necessary things)do this After all, it was my sister that decided to take 2 month's worth of rent money to do God knows what with it (this is why we were evicted from the apartment). I'm also going to tell her this! I mean, I guess she wants to know where the money is going since it was out of her hands last year (when we got evicted). I guess I can't be TOO mad at her. She just wants to take some bit of control back and this is her way of doing that. I honestly can not blame her for that.

But whatever, never mind all that. All I know right now is that I don't want to be depressed for at least a really long while. I also confess that I want to buy at least 1 item a month at Jack Off Jill's store! Fuck, that reminds me! I still have to ask her if lapel pins and tote bags are alright to purchase.

Edit: Although I understand why my mom is worried about where the money is going (what I buy and how I have to ask for permission for anything that I buy even if it's fucking toilet paper -.-), I think she ruined online shopping for me now. I kind of don't want to buy anything anymore and I kind of don't want to go out anymore.

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 01-04-2018 at 07:14 AM.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:35 PM
Oh My Cod!

if I don't watch a horror movie every once in awhile I like, crave to watch one.
I also admit I might have admitted this before but I have shit memory!
Old 01-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Oh My Cod!

Send a message via Skype™ to Clear Vision

I'm admitting ChimeraDoll's voice is sooo annoying

Old 01-05-2018, 06:37 PM
Oh My Cod!

Send a message via Skype™ to Clear Vision

but mine is even worse, luckily I don't listen to myself very often

Old 01-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Oh My Cod!

I am admitting that CV is a big meanie head!!!!

I am also admitting that I might have told him what to post and I like his voice!
Old 01-08-2018, 02:05 AM
Zombie Kitty

I thought this new year would be a really great start! I thought things would be lovely and it would be smooth sailing from here but it hasn't been. Yeah, I went to Citywalk a couple of nights ago and I bought some awesome necklaces but I didn't really have a lot of fun. Fun, I should have had with my sister if she wasn't such a conceited, paranoid, stupid fucking bitch! I was mostly a loner, just lagging behind, listening to music and losing myself being around a lot of people.

My sister continues to be conceited, bitchy and paranoid. Today, she was hyper-aware of my facial expressions. Like seriously, why the fuck does she feel that it's her job to be concerned with my facial expressions? What the fuck is she going to do to help? She's not gonna do jack-shit! She barely fucking knows how to help me when I have an anxiety attack so how the fuck can I expect or trust her to help me with anything?! I am just so fucking tired of her bugging me about my facial expressions! Just fucking let me be!!! Just please let me be I think I've wrote this in the past but I know how to take care of myself when I'm depressed or angry. Once in a while (depending on what happened), I reach out to a friend but mostly, I lose myself in music and making digital art, coloring in adult fantasy books. I just need her to fucking trust me on this! Let me be sad or angry for a while but I will be back to myself by the next day or whenever I'm over it! At first, it was nice that she took notice and was concerned. But years and years and years and years and years of this........it takes a toll and a whole lot of strength to not slap her!
Old 01-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Oh My Cod!

I need to get a better schedule
Old 01-31-2018, 02:23 PM
Zombie Kitty

I confess that sometimes I just want to tell Scott to give me my money back and send the box to someone else. But I don't and will not because he put it together for me (whatever the hell it is and it's been driving me insane and impatient) and they're rare things. Plus, he's been so fucking concerned in the past that the box goes directly to me (and that I live and stay in the address I gave him).

I messaged him to just send it in March instead. If something happens in March, I'm going to scream in frustration and start thinking it's not just coincidence anymore. It's like the universe doesn't want to have this box or something!!!!!! I swear, it's not like I'm opening up fucking Pandora's Box. What the fuck, universe!!!!!!!!! Just let me have this box of unknown rare things delivered to me without plans being changed or having to locate somewhere else!

I'm just so fucking frustrated! February is not looking good for me. There's a party on the 10th of (apparently!) 50 people coming for my sister-in-law's baby shower. Then I'm leaving on the 15th to my cousin's house in Palmdale and coming back on the 20th. Originally, I was supposed to leave to my brother's house on the 16th. By the end of all that, I'm going to crash and burn. However! I confess that I will not let myself be tempted to use my phone (or run away) and instead, be in the moment, look people in the fucking eyes, smile, laugh and listen to what they're saying. Not only for the sake of my mom but for mine as well. They're kindly giving us a place to stay for the week and I have to show respect. Plus, I'm turning 27 in April (*brief moment !!!!!!!*) and I have to change a little bit. Again, not for them but for me.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:24 PM
Oh My Cod!

I don't want to post in a certain thread because I like seeing who the last poster was :3