The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > The Birthday Massacre > Prologue

Prologue Welcome! If you are new to the band or this board, post your introductions here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old 05-23-2009, 09:56 AM
carien's Avatar
carien carien is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: rijssen, Netherland
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to carien
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVH-107 View Post
Hehehe alright! How are you doing Carien?
it's alright with me today
how are you ??
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-23-2009, 10:00 AM
DVH-107's Avatar
DVH-107 DVH-107 is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to DVH-107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carien View Post
it's alright with me today
how are you ??
Good to see you're doing alright.

I'm alright too, I'm glad it's weekend haha!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-23-2009, 10:03 AM
carien's Avatar
carien carien is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: rijssen, Netherland
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to carien
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrayqueen View Post
Yes I am from Germany, I live quite close to the Dutch border ( Bonn,which is pretty close to Cologne...)
I love YOUR country,you have the coolest people ever there
i'll be almost every week in germany (nordhorn(i think))
i like germany i live close to the german border
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-23-2009, 10:08 AM
carien's Avatar
carien carien is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: rijssen, Netherland
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to carien
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVH-107 View Post
Good to see you're doing alright.

I'm alright too, I'm glad it's weekend haha!
ha ha yes i like that it is weekend
horse-riding, playing guitar, computer, msn, making photo's
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-23-2009, 10:21 AM
DVH-107's Avatar
DVH-107 DVH-107 is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to DVH-107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carien View Post
ha ha yes i like that it is weekend
horse-riding, playing guitar, computer, msn, making photo's
Are you good at playing guitar? I used to play guitar a long time ago, but I sucked at it haha! I want to pick my guitar up soon again though.

What kind of photos do you like to make? Horse-riding is not for me, I did that once many many years on a vacation, and the horse was running around through the bushes and trees and stuff, with me on it's back. Not fun lol!

My weekendplan consists of computering a bit, playing Playstation 3, maybe watch a movie and go out tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-23-2009, 10:40 AM
carien's Avatar
carien carien is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: rijssen, Netherland
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to carien
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVH-107 View Post
Are you good at playing guitar? I used to play guitar a long time ago, but I sucked at it haha! I want to pick my guitar up soon again though.

What kind of photos do you like to make? Horse-riding is not for me, I did that once many many years on a vacation, and the horse was running around through the bushes and trees and stuff, with me on it's back. Not fun lol!

My weekendplan consists of computering a bit, playing Playstation 3, maybe watch a movie and go out tonight.
not so good at playing guitar at this moment i play now a half year guitar
http://www.flickr.com/photos/carien2009/ there are some photo's i have make
Horse-riding i do it now 6 years
a few weeks ago a horse kicked me, but it hurt not much.
i am autist and i have not really friends etc. i'll be most of the time (in the weekend)at home. computering, msn etc.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-23-2009, 10:53 AM
MissFalcore's Avatar
MissFalcore MissFalcore is offline
Video Kid
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bonn, Germany
Posts: 7,500
Send a message via MSN to MissFalcore Send a message via Yahoo to MissFalcore Send a message via Skype™ to MissFalcore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrayqueen View Post

I love YOUR country,you have the coolest people ever there


^haha i totally agree with this! i absolutely LOVE the dutch language...i wanted to learn in once but well i never really did..


Quote:
Originally Posted by DVH-107 View Post
You score 10 points there lol, good job! How are you doing?

Hopefully Carien doesn't mind we're "spamming" her welcome post though.
^lol and since Carien doesnt mind...i'm doing fine...right now i dont really feel like doing anything :/ i'm such a lazy butt :/
how are you doing?

lol this thread is fun :D
I play the guitar too...not for such a long time..maybe one or two years and i'm not really good at it but i try to get better everyday

and Carien..since we both live new the german border, maybe we can meet some day or maybe we'll see each other on a TBM concert one day
__________________

Last edited by MissFalcore; 05-23-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-23-2009, 11:11 AM
carien's Avatar
carien carien is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: rijssen, Netherland
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to carien
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFalcore View Post
^haha i totally agree with this! i absolutely LOVE the dutch language...i wanted to learn in once but well i never really did..




^lol and since Carien doesnt mind...i'm doing fine...right now i dont really feel like doing anything :/ i'm such a lazy butt :/
how are you doing?

lol this thread is fun :D
I play the guitar too...not for such a long time..maybe one or two years and i'm not really good at it but i try to get better everyday

and Carien..since we both live new the german border, maybe we can meet some day or maybe we'll see each other on a TBM concert one day
i try to learn the german and english language.(i never learned in school.)
ha ha i don't think we meet on a concert of TBM.
my parents don't like the music i listen
and i can't go alone to those places because i'm afraid for many people at one place. (i am a autist)
a few months ago i went to a concert of Emilie Autumn. that was the first time that i was in a place with more than 20 people. i found it great and i was not scared of the people. so maybe one day i can go to a concert of TBM if my parents don't be angry at me
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-23-2009, 11:14 AM
DVH-107's Avatar
DVH-107 DVH-107 is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to DVH-107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carien View Post
not so good at playing guitar at this moment i play now a half year guitar
http://www.flickr.com/photos/carien2009/ there are some photo's i have make
Horse-riding i do it now 6 years
a few weeks ago a horse kicked me, but it hurt not much.
i am autist and i have not really friends etc. i'll be most of the time (in the weekend)at home. computering, msn etc.
Aww, lots of cute animals on your pictures!

What kind of guitar do you play, electric or acoustic?

6 years is a long time. And you got kicked by a horse and it didn't hurt much? Than you must be a pretty tough girlie. Or was the horse very small?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-23-2009, 11:17 AM
DVH-107's Avatar
DVH-107 DVH-107 is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to DVH-107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carien View Post
i try to learn the german and english language.(i never learned in school.)
ha ha i don't think we meet on a concert of TBM.
my parents don't like the music i listen
and i can't go alone to those places because i'm afraid for many people at one place. (i am a autist)
a few months ago i went to a concert of Emilie Autumn. that was the first time that i was in a place with more than 20 people. i found it great and i was not scared of the people. so maybe one day i can go to a concert of TBM if my parents don't be angry at me
You should go to a concert of TBM when you have the chance. Believe me, most people at TBM shows are very nice. And make sure you have some nice people with you when you go to a show.

Why do you parents get angry if you go to a concert, if I may ask?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-23-2009, 11:20 AM
DVH-107's Avatar
DVH-107 DVH-107 is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to DVH-107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFalcore View Post
^haha i totally agree with this! i absolutely LOVE the dutch language...i wanted to learn in once but well i never really did..




^lol and since Carien doesnt mind...i'm doing fine...right now i dont really feel like doing anything :/ i'm such a lazy butt :/
how are you doing?

lol this thread is fun :D
I play the guitar too...not for such a long time..maybe one or two years and i'm not really good at it but i try to get better everyday

and Carien..since we both live new the german border, maybe we can meet some day or maybe we'll see each other on a TBM concert one day
It's a fun thread indeed, and a busy one lol.

Glad to see you're doing fine. I'm doing alright, but I'm tired. I feel lazy too haha! I'll be sure to take it easy today.

And I'm sure that if you play guitar every day, you'll become pretty good at it! What kind of guitar do you play by the way?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-23-2009, 11:24 AM
carien's Avatar
carien carien is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: rijssen, Netherland
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to carien
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVH-107 View Post
Aww, lots of cute animals on your pictures!

What kind of guitar do you play, electric or acoustic?

6 years is a long time. And you got kicked by a horse and it didn't hurt much? Than you must be a pretty tough girlie. Or was the horse very small?
the most are my animals (rabbiits and guinea pigs)
i have electric en acoustic guitar
i have sometimes a lot of pain for things that others don't feel. and i sometimes don't feel things that other people feel as pain

Last edited by carien; 05-23-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-23-2009, 11:32 AM
carien's Avatar
carien carien is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: rijssen, Netherland
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to carien
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVH-107 View Post
You should go to a concert of TBM when you have the chance. Believe me, most people at TBM shows are very nice. And make sure you have some nice people with you when you go to a show.

Why do you parents get angry if you go to a concert, if I may ask?
my parents don't like the music and they are sometimes angry if i talk about it
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-23-2009, 11:36 AM
DVH-107's Avatar
DVH-107 DVH-107 is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to DVH-107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carien View Post
my parents don't like the music and they are sometimes angry if i talk about it
My parents don't like my kind of music either. But they only get mad when I play the most horrible music (in their opinion) and crank it up so loud the entire neighbourhood can hear it.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-23-2009, 11:38 AM
MissFalcore's Avatar
MissFalcore MissFalcore is offline
Video Kid
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bonn, Germany
Posts: 7,500
Send a message via MSN to MissFalcore Send a message via Yahoo to MissFalcore Send a message via Skype™ to MissFalcore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carien View Post
i have electric en acoustic guitar
^same here...well actually i just have an acoustic guitar but my sister also has an e-guitar so i can sometimes use it..


Quote:
Originally Posted by carien View Post
i have sometimes a lot of pain for things that others don't feel. and i sometimes don't feel things that other people feel as pain
^to me you really seem to be an very interesting person

and like Dennis said earlier...the TBM fans are almost all really nice and friendly people so you shouldnt worry too much
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.