The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 12-28-2017, 09:25 PM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

I finally got the paperwork to go back to work!

Here's hoping I can last more than two weeks without a medical leave this time.

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 12-31-2017, 01:18 PM
Oh My Cod!

woke up early and got to nom delicious homemade lasagna!
Old 01-03-2018, 04:31 AM
Zombie Kitty

Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest

Had a pretty cool day with my sis. I wasn't as anxious as I normally would be! I just enjoyed the day for what it was (going to the movies to watch Pitch Perfect 3-which was....an okay enjoyable movie but that's really it. Nothing I'm going to "write home about" as they say)!

After the movie, we went to some bakery and I had some "Black Forest" cake and a cup of hot chocolate (which was really awful but since it was cold and windy outside, I took what I could get ). Then we went to Target where I bought some awesome stuff without even trying or really thinking about it!

Stay alive, my love
The trick is to keep breathing
DeviantArt
Old 01-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Oh My Cod!

Delicious homemade stuffed shells
Old 01-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Zombie Kitty

The lovely Scott Ferrell agreed to let me have first dibs on the new Autumn's Grey Solace album. I just have to remind him in a few months. So, April it is then

It took me an hour to finally go to sleep last morning because I was so giddy about him agreeing to let me have first dibs on it. He could have easily said no but he said "ok" instead. Anyway, I just have to remember to save at least $15 or $20 so I could buy it not only for myself but also for a couple of friends of mine. I really don't mind buying it for them because they both are so dear to me and have helped me through some really tough times. God, especially Toris. He fucking saved my life

Stay alive, my love
DeviantArt
Old 01-27-2018, 04:16 AM
Zombie Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague Kitty View Post
Just had a dream about a woman! :3 She was my gf. She wore a beige witchy blouse with black lettering (didn't know what it said) and a hot pink skirt that swilred when she danced. She was so carefree. Danced, jumped, and laughed while looking back at me. Inkubus Sukkubus was playing in the background. She had brown eyes and black hair. We were out in the back patio. I just sipped my glass of pink lemonade and watched her, smiling and feeling so happy and fulfilled. ❤ She was beautiful. She made me feel like I could do anything. Not care about what anyone thought. I knew I'd end up marrying her. She was it for me. All I needed and wanted. I loved her. Immensely. ❤
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague Kitty View Post
Had a pretty awesome dream! A couple of tall women enter. They both had long black hair. One is older and the other one was around my age. They both were wearing Beauty and the Beast shirts (one wore a yellow shirt and the other a purple one) they were cut off mid-way) and leather pants. The first woman hugged me and greeted me hello. Then the second woman just hugged me, kissed my cheek and whispered "Marry me" and then she just went away. The first woman told me that her step-daughter was emotionally shut off and I "cracked her". The first woman told me her name and it sounded like she said "Belamedy" because she said her name all fast and slurred. Woke up and I mouthed the name and it was strangely enough Belle Melody. Weird first and last name combo but hey, I helped an emotionally shut off person think about things she never thought possible and it was ME that did that without even trying >:D *Puts on black sunglasses, slings my leather jacket over my shoulder, grins and just walks away*
https://allyhills.bandcamp.com/track/saw-you-in-a-dream

Enough said

Stay alive, my love
DeviantArt
Old 01-27-2018, 11:43 PM
Oh My Cod!

Chinese food :D
Old 01-28-2018, 12:44 PM
Zombie Kitty

Sapphica is releasing a new album this year! Also, I'm really happy that I have a plan for Feb.14th! I've always been painfully aware of how alone I am () on that silly date but I want to do something different! I want to celebrate myself and just be happy that I'm alive (last year beat me up reaaaaaaaaaal bad)

Miss FD is releasing her album in March and Autumn's Grey Solace are releasing a new album later this year. The lovely Scott Ferrell allowed me to have FIRST DIBS ON IT! I'm still surprised he said "ok remind me in a few months". He could have easily said (and I was expecting, like I always expect him to say "no" and he surprises me with "yes" or "ok".....) something like "No, wait with everyone else" but he didn't :O

Stay alive, my love
DeviantArt