The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > The Birthday Massacre > Kill the Lights (Tours and Shows)

Kill the Lights (Tours and Shows) All the latest info about The Birthday Massacre shows.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Walking with Strangers

7am!! dear god.. were you in line for the whole time ..
I agree julien k did put on a great show. Though, I used to listen to them ages ago so it was nice to hear it again and it sort of reminded me why I stopped listening to them in the first place. But their last song "techincal Difficulties" was amaizing I love that song :P. Yep TBM set list was great. ugh..it seems all of us TBM fans were battered and crushed. ok.. call me downer.. but during the who moshing I was thininking to myself is this "fucking nessecary" because people kept falling down. I believe one girl fainted or OD hmm..but beside that it was a great concert. I just wish I was able to get more good photos.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Violet

Okay... I've been out of the loop for a while and had no clue this concert was even happening. But I checked Ticketmaster and there's no listing for it so now I am confused. Where do you get tickets?
Old 07-02-2008, 03:49 AM
Black

Send a message via AIM to the disenfranchised

Since Mindless is headlining, it's best to find links to tour dates from their tour page, which you can find here:

http://www.mindlessselfindulgence.com/tour.html
Old 07-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Walking with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arison View Post
Okay... I've been out of the loop for a while and had no clue this concert was even happening. But I checked Ticketmaster and there's no listing for it so now I am confused. Where do you get tickets?
well, since the concert is over you can't get tickets for a Canada show since I believe the 29 they were playing in Montreal. Though, the tickets are under MSI.. I think they have three more shows left since the toronto date.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Erin~ View Post
7am!! dear god.. were you in line for the whole time ..
ugh..it seems all of us TBM fans were battered and crushed. ok.. call me downer.. but during the who moshing I was thininking to myself is this "fucking nessecary" because people kept falling down. I believe one girl fainted or OD hmm...
Yeah, I waited pretty much all day. It paid off though, people started coming around 9am and there was already quite a bit of a lineup around noon...I figured it might be like that because of MSI, and I wanted to be up front for TBM. I was worth only getting 2 hours of sleep, getting caught in the rain, getting the biggest sunburn of my life, and nearly DYING by the end of she show (I'm just glad that for TBM headlining shows, people don't usually start lining up until close to an hour before doors ehehe)

The crowd was really stupid..It's not that I don't think there should EVER be moshing or things like that... but it depends on the band. TBM are NOT a moshing band. I left right after TBM to go talk to them, and on my way out I saw quite a few people (mostly girls) getting carried off my security because they had fainted. Some of the people were pretty rude too... you should always look out for smaller people in a pit like that, and not very many people were.

I'm not saying it was all bad, the show was amazing. Even the little bit of MSI that I caught near the end impressed me. These were definitely three bands that really know how to perform.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Walking with Strangers

wow they started to come around 9. I heard about MSI fans being keen but oh my. yeah I'm typical I got there maybe an hour and half before the show and I was still on the far side of the goverement house. But all, in all I believe I got a good spot once I got into the concert. THough, I agree I brought a friend with me to the concert who I believe has the wrong Idea that TBM is a moshing band but oh well. the crowed was stupid but what are you going to do. The show was great none the less.

I just got my photos developed. they turned out all right some you can't see much but at least I got a few good ones
Old 07-04-2008, 12:12 AM
Violet

I actually really liked Julien-K, too.
I had to fight over one of the CDs, lol.
I got it, and then I lost it somewhere.. I didn't think it would last in my pants, lol.

I was between the 2nd and 3rd row, lol.
It was really awkward. O_o.
The crowd surfers really got annoying, though.
They kept kicking me in the face and hitting my head.

Ahh, so they are doing a tour in the fall and winter?
I'll definitely be going to that. =D.
I'm going to try and go to every show that comes to Toronto, lol.