The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 09-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Oh My Cod!

I'm slacking a lot lately in some ways but also being very productive in other ways, kinda interesting xD
Old 09-03-2017, 05:45 AM
Zombie Kitty

I am so clumsy and just "out of it" today! I kept knocking and dropping things over and then I just walked but I felt unsure of where I was going.

My mind is seriously somewhere else Just...........thinking about his box and what's in there. What's so rare/surprising about it and and why he kept insisting that it be sent somewhere secure :O

The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory
Old 09-04-2017, 10:53 PM
Oh My Cod!

I'm not only shy in real life but also online. I get embarrassed and nervous really easily online and I dunno why exactly, it's weird xD
Old 09-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Red

Send a message via Skype™ to Satu

^ Same here! It's just as bad as the shyness I have in real life

Signature made by Plague Kitty
DeviantArt | Tumblr |
Twitter
Old 09-06-2017, 12:18 AM
Oh My Cod!

^ Aww, glad I'm not alone with that xD

I am admitting that AHS: Cult freaked me out a bit so I must still have a fear of clowns...damnit.
Old 09-07-2017, 07:04 AM
Zombie Kitty

I really doubt that TBM is going to go ahead with the pledgemusic campaign this month since they'll be too busy touring (it was just announced).

I'll give them 2 weeks and if not, oh well. All the more money to spend on music and such!

Old 09-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Oh My Cod!

I missed Facebook and am happy to be back on it but at the same time I realize how I don't need it much anyway. Think I like/react to other people's things most of the time, not much communication going on
Old 09-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Walking with Strangers

I'm glad there is finally a new update on Pledge regarding TBM and that, sans the scrapbook, we should be seeing the rest of our stuff soon!

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 09-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Zombie Kitty

I confess that I take back what I said about TBM. I think they are going to go ahead with the WWS pledge thing I was just........in the dark and really frustrated about the Retrospective book.

Another confession! I'm listening to Fiona Apple, with the volume all the way up! And maybe it's TMI but I just relieved my bladder with the door wide open (thanks to this awesome article!). It's kinda awesome! Although, I don't think I can shower with the door open though (or also do the other thing with the door open-I have some decency. I say while wearing just a long-t-shirt and spiderweb stockings!). I don't think I have it in me to shower with the door open. Thanks to the movie, Psycho. Obviously, I've yet to read the entire article (working on it right now while doing some journaling!) but I'm sure, I'll unlock more things that I can do while I'm alone in the house :3 It's like I stumbled upon this unknown world and I'm just barely discovering things! It's so much fun and let's be honest, so fucking wrong but ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, so right! *Grins* >:D

As I wrote in my journal 2 weeks ago, this is exactly what 26 should feel like. This right here! Wearing just long black t-shirts and stockings, eating cereal and watching Carmilla, the web series! Or listening to music and reading graphic novels while eating ice cream right out of the carton! This is seriously the world I belong in! Let me be disgusting but with sooooome dignity still left in me! I'm single, not seeing anybody, why the fuck not?!?! *Blasts Fiona Apple's "Waltz (Better Than Fine)"* I swear, when I'm alone in the house, I'm a total different person. I'm truly calmer in every thing I do and I think clearer. I'm seriously 1000% myself! I overheard my mom ask my sister last Sunday why I MUST have privacy. I will never tell them As long as I have my dignity and limitations (like not being completely naked in the daytime and showering with the door open), this home is my fucking oyster!

Old 09-10-2017, 02:34 AM
Oh My Cod!

I have a crush on someone and I know they will probably see this annnnd they already know it annnnd it's someone I liked years ago :x
Old 09-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Zombie Kitty

I REALLY need to work on my facial expression every single time I'm aware that my mom is leaving for the week!!

I can't really help it though! It's my "Walk around the house with no skirt on but a long t-shirt! Watch all the lesbian movie/tv shows all day and night!" week!

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 09-11-2017 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-16-2017, 12:04 AM
Oh My Cod!

I don't know if I am gonna dress up for Halloween
Old 09-19-2017, 09:11 PM
Video Kid

Send a message via Skype™ to RaspberriesInCyanide

i'm scared of growing up
i've finally gotten over my ex for 4 years ago
Old 09-24-2017, 02:05 AM
Zombie Kitty

God, I can't believe how I managed to fall asleep last night (knowing I slept all day yesterday! ). I really doubt I'm sleeping tonight. I slept wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. It's really scaring me because I'm not even depressed (not even a little bit) so I'm just really confused why I'm sleeping too much. Hmmmmm.

Also, I know that I posted somewhere that I was gonna take an extended break from listening to Collide (because Statik has been an asshole through emails) but I'm willing to completely ignore and "erase" him as a band member. Like I'll pretend it's Steven Archer from Ego Likeness or something! Besides, I only really cared about kaRIN anyway since first discovering them in 2010. Statik was always been more in the background for me. Non-existent, basically.

Cruel of me? Perhaps but you don't fucking do that to your fans. You don't direct them elsewhere when they're willing to support you and choose their favorite songs (again, why the fuck am I gonna spend $4.99 on an album full of remixes and I only love 2 or 3 songs?!?!). Why deny them that? :/ I love them but not enough to spend $5 on an remix I honestly don't care for besides 2 or 3 songs. Sorry but not sorry! Still buying the Color Of Nothing poster though!

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 09-24-2017 at 02:48 AM.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:35 PM
Walking with Strangers

I am super happy to have seen those emails from Pledge stating the remaining Imagica stuff and band photo have finally shipped.

I am also super happy that after more than a year (I think) my blocked Eustachian tube has finally unblocked. I hope to see an ENT soon to confirm this. Now, if I could get the ringing to stop.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')