The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 07-19-2017, 05:16 AM
Zombie Kitty

I'm putting today's frightful event behind me. Even though my body is sort of sore (fucking dog is heavy :/) and my 'ring' finger fucking hurts.

Anyway, I think I'm at the age where I once considered music to be my (ultimate, secretive, hushed, hidden, tightly-lipped, listened to quietly through my earphones and only my mom, sis and brother knows I listen to Avril Lavigne) "guilty pleasures" to just be...."music I love, enjoy and shouldn't feel any shame in listening to!". It'll take me a long while to actually unplug the earphones and listen to Avril's music while doing chores around the house but I'll get there in time! For now, nothing is my guilty pleasure.

Michelle Branch's music, on the other hand, I can blast and lip sync my fucking heart out to on any given day while sweeping the floors! Not that I've done it before

'Cause the night is your woman
And she'll set you free
DeviantArt
Old 07-19-2017, 08:59 AM
Walking with Strangers

Thinking about concert preparations for TBM, if I'll go to a Gorillaz concert later in the year (it'd be my first one for them) if my ear problems will be resolved before the concert, if my next Dr's appointment will be on a day I'm working (hope not) and if I'll have my laptops finally set up.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')

Last edited by DoomScarf; 07-19-2017 at 09:18 AM.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:05 AM
Oh My Cod!

how horrible the procrastinating and overall mehness has become again :/
Old 07-20-2017, 01:23 AM
Zombie Kitty

Can my sister please fucking leave my house now?! She's been here since the morning!!!!! I'm really tired of seeing her face

Oh, god if she's here all day tomorrow, I'm gonna fucking lose it! I love my sis (annoying as fuck but she can be entertaining) but I need my space!

And she'll set you free
DeviantArt
Old 07-20-2017, 03:20 AM
Slutty Clown

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett
Talking

I want to see The Beguiled again.

Also whether or not I should do something.

She's got the looks that kill.

Old 07-20-2017, 04:27 PM
Oh My Cod!

How more productive I have been today after some serious thought last night about things. I can beat this.

Also how long this game is gonna take to download but thank god for my new computer and new internet, otherwise I'd be waiting days (no joke)
Old 07-24-2017, 04:33 AM
Zombie Kitty

Two options! One, he's totally fucking with me and didn't put that in the box and two! He totally did in which case I told him to send it because I felt bad telling him "no" and refusing gifts is not the way I was brought up. I'll.....I'll learn to love and cherish it because of it's "rarity" and because it's coming from him. I hope he's sending it because he feels like it belongs with me or something and not because he's trying to scare me. At least that's what I'll tell myself once I get it in October And if he's playing with me, I'll just laugh it off and move on.

Why do I have this feeling that if Scott (in an imaginary world) would hang out with me on Halloween, he'd have wayyyyyyyyy too much fun with me with what (he now knows!) scares me? *shakes head* "How did you guess???" *giggles* Oh my god, he's funny. And a little scary (when he says "surprises", he really means "surprises"!) but the fun kind somehow He's just......awesome! =^.^= And all because I gave him a little "extra" bucks because I was feeling seriously sweet that morning for some reason. Hmmm.

If he really did put that in, I'll have to make some space for it besides my bed, somewhere. Yuuuuup, I'm willing to have that besides my bed. I would NOT do this for just anybody! Seriously. I wouldn't accept it from my mom or sis. But for him, because he sent it to me "rare" and with no real reason (that I know of?), I'll do it And if anybody knows me really well, they'd probably say that it takes some fucking special type of guts, "ovaries" (the female equivalent of saying "balls") and a special kind of person to get me to put that besides my bed! Because I wouldn't do that for just anybody. Not even my girlfriend (which I don't have at the moment). Wife (let's just say), sure, I'd do it. And if he didn't put that in, lovely! But sadly, that means I still have to keep (silently) guessing what he put in until October. Hopefully I don't do this when I open up the box and see it:

Who knew, someone in an amazing band and someone from Florida named Scott would be the one to get me to put that besides my bed. Let alone BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME! Who the fuck knew! Certainly not me! Not in a fucking million years! Not even in the same fucking planet!

Anywayyyyyyy! Enough about that. I think I'm going shopping tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully, I'm not TOO anxious! I wanna be able to actually enjoy my day. I'll try to not think his "how did you guess???" comment because then that'll just fuck it all up and I'll start smiling and shaking my head randomly throughout the day (like I did today ) and I'll have to come up with a lie to explain it and I don't wanna weird my sister out. I'll just think about what I'm going to shop for, what I need in the house and about going back home to make some Chelsea Wolfe desktop wallpapers. Shut out anything that has to do with Scott and his box. Because that'll fuck it all up and I'll crack and start smiling in utter disbelief and utter joy because nobody has ever sent me anything "just because" and trusted me enough with "rare stuff". Not even my brother (who was-I noticed!-hesitant to give me the "Join The Dots" The Cure CD/photography book).

I get fuzzy inside when I think about it which is seriously all the time and what kept me going through the trauma a long time ago. Someone doing something nice for me is kinda rare. And I think that's the case with Scott too. Since I gave him $6 extra because I felt especially sweet that morning, so he went ahead and put that box together for me with rare stuff. Either that or he just felt like getting rid of stuff and thought it would be better off with me. And it's funny because his last profile pic was of him looking furious as fuuuuuuuuuuck and it scared me. A sweet thing being done by someone with a profile pic that appears really angry....it's just funny. It's like something right out of Beauty and the Beast. I don't know lol It's still pretty damn sweet of him to do that for me and I'm kinda glad it's him! Originally, I went to Erin to send me just the booklets and then she sent me to Scott because he knew where they were and so I went with him and the rest is history, I guess. Turns out, he's pretty damn sweet, funny, apparently FULL of wonderful surprises and things up his sleeve, kind and lovely. Not an angry person like I saw in the photo. Looks....are not really everything that meets the eye!

Fuck, I'm sleepy and I'm done thinking about this. I held this in for too long.......

And she'll set you free
DeviantArt

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 07-24-2017 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Typos. Lots of 'em
Old 07-24-2017, 07:35 PM
Walking with Strangers

If I'll go out today (provided I'm not called for overtime). If we'll have enough of what we need for work...

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 07-25-2017, 12:35 AM
Oh My Cod!

how nice it is to not deal with any drama and how I wish it could always be peaceful like this
Old 07-25-2017, 04:38 AM
Zombie Kitty

Aaaaaaaaand he was joking. Because of course he was! I'm so happy that I don't really have to learn to eventually love the damn thing. He's so fucking evil!!! He dragged it out for like two days and finally told me earlier today that he was joking. I'm glad someone was having fun at my expense. Ughhhhh! *Turns into a black cat, pounces on top of his shoulder and messes up his hair with my paws, meowing loudly. When he sets me down in front of him, I pull a cute face and when he lets his guard down, I pounce on his face and mess up his hair again, meowing loudly!* Huh, I feel a little better ^.^ I can't believe he was laughing this entire time and I was freaking out, wondering and waiting (Oooooh, that's a song from Ayria~!!!!!!! *goes to listen to it!*).

That's it! That's totally it! I'm done thinking about him >.< But through-out the day, I'm not thinking about him anymore! Too distracting and before I know it, I'm daydreaming (about him being Amy Brown's "Cloak Of Stars" female faerie and I'm some other one of Amy's faeries and we fly around around castles, forests-lovely stuff. I don't think I'll ever tell him this so it's totally safe to do this here).

I................hate how he has me on my toes. But the same time, it's kinda fun too and I hate that even moreeeeeeeeeeee!! It's part of the reason why I was slinging all kinds of curse words in my head last night. It was just "Fucking Scott" this and "Fucking Scott" while glaring at the ceiling in the darkness I was pretty damn pissed off and everything I wrote above just disappeared completely. I.....can't believe he's comfortable enough to joke around with me like that. I was getting used to his "casual" and "serious" tones. I can't believe I didn't scream, "You fucking asshole!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!" at him. Normally, I do that to whoever scares me that much. Weird. What stopped me? Oh yeah, that's right. He said "I wouldn't send that freaky thing to you" x.x Ugh, I can't even say anything because it has niceness underneath the sentiment. Dammit! *kicks invisible rock*

And she'll set you free
DeviantArt

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 09-07-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:49 PM
Oh My Cod!

How frustrating it is to not know of others plans involving me ahead of time, especially when I have my own plans.
Old 07-28-2017, 12:02 AM
Zombie Kitty

Looks like it's gonna be a "Lana Del Rey" night

Wish I had some Blue Moon beers and my summer would be complete~!!!!!

And she'll set you free
DeviantArt
Old 07-28-2017, 07:45 PM
Oh My Cod!

What to nom and if I have enough time to do it right now, hmmm
Old 07-29-2017, 02:07 AM
Zombie Kitty

Thinking about how I love the Lana Del Rey album covers I made this morning :3 And also thinking about watching a couple of lesbian movies on Netflix tonight and catching up with my favorite lesbian burlesque Youtube vlogger.

Good thing I'm all caught up with Autostraddle articles! Most people need their news fix and celebrity fix. Nope, not me. I need my sweet sapphic fix

And she'll set you free
DeviantArt
Old 07-30-2017, 11:24 PM
Oh My Cod!

How I don't want Tuesday to come, so of course it's getting here fast ;_;