The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 08-06-2017, 05:29 AM
Zombie Kitty

Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest

Thinking of buying some Nox Arcana merch! >:D Earlier, I was blanking out on what to buy but I just remembered that they're coming out with a new and witchy album (released on Halloween! ).

Went through a difficult procedure on Thursday and I just wanna...escape and take my mind off of that. And the shadowy, lovely dark realms of Nox Arcana is the answer!

I was never part of this world
Its beauty is not yet known to me
Old 08-07-2017, 02:21 AM
Oh My Cod!

Tomorrow and hoping I can get a decent sleep and feel good and energized. Also looking forward to tomorrow if I can hang out with a certain someone :3
Old 08-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Zombie Kitty

Hopefully the lovely things I bought arrive by Thursday or Friday!

Old 08-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Oh My Cod!

How nice of a change things have been lately and how much I love it!
Old 08-10-2017, 04:03 AM
Zombie Kitty

When the fuck things started to go wrong. Mom is starting to nag at me and my sis is irritating the fuck outta me! My mom (when she tried to get me to talk to her about my depression) mentioned that I'm not like any women my age. I'm "disgusting and lazy". Uhm, okay?

1) I'm alone (besides that bitch and her son popping in throughout the day) in the fucking guest house that I pay $800 for!

2) It's been really hot lately. So, what if I don't have a skirt on? I have the other necessary thing on and my long t shirts (that I cut to make into tank tops) pretty much cover all of me

3) Yes, I haven't swept the floor a couple or few times last month but I do it the next day.

4) Did I mention I was alone in my own house and that it's been terribly hot lately?!?!?

I am not hurting anyone and it's secure to do that. Because....see #1 and #2. As far as I'm concerned, I am not disgusting and lazy. I clean after myself (if I drop something on the floor or spill something on the counter). I wash my hands a whole lot (to the point where it might be considered OCD). I wash the dishes and put them away once they're dried (not lately though because my damn sis has been washing them-I am really surprised and happy that I got to wash them today! ). I sweep the goddamn floor! So, I really don't know where she's getting this "disgusting and lazy" thing from. Maybe she's thinking about the past and she's seriously stuck on that. And was she hoping to hurt me with that statement? Nice try! But ever since she said I was "dead inside" and a "zombie", I really don't think there is anything that she can say anymore that'll shake and affect me just the same.

Now, look at me! >:D Embracing the "zombie" thing and making it my own. What she thought and hoped would hurt me, I turned into something hauntingly beautiful!

Old 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Oh My Cod!

I wish my last post here was still true. Things have been going pretty good overall lately and now this one stupid thing -.-
Old 08-12-2017, 04:12 AM
Zombie Kitty

It went pretty well today (all things considered). Just went and got my blood taken and that was it. Didn't talk to the doc like I wanted but whatever. Hopefully I won't go back next week! I'm so fucking tired. Like, I get it, it's for my own well-being but do I have to go once a week? But enough docs now because I'm fucking tired and I've been worried about them for 2 weeks and I wanna move on. *sighs in frustration* Just thinking about what the hell I'm going to wear tomorrow. Heading to Palmdale for a 2-day stay at my cousin's house. Tomorrow, we're just visiting, chilling and spending the night. Then on Sunday, there's a party for someone.

Then *laughs at how fucking busy August is becoming for me* on the 19th, I'm going to Santa Ana to visit my father's cousin's to celebrate one of their b-day's (as well as my nephew's). I remember when I visited them as a little girl, one of my cousin's daughter's friend was staying over and we always played "Mommy" Like, she'd pretend to get my pregnant, I'd pretend to pop the baby out and then we'd take care of the baby together. She said she was the other "mommy" The next day, she'd be the one that got pregnant and we'd just take turns and lock the door so no one would come in. I remember getting sapphic vibes from her. I ended up giving her my Halloween II (Michael Myers!) VHS and she gave me something but I think I lost it or my mom threw it away by mistake. Hmmmm.

*Snaps out of it* I don't know why but I hope she's still friends with my cousin's daughter and I'll see her I'll wear my Sapphic Musk tank top and my new short, corset-laced skirt with my black/purple striped stockings. Hopefully........I get her number and hopefully she remembers me! Hopefully my Sapphic Musk tank top calls her out and lures her to me Please remember me and please be there! *Crosses fingers!*

Old 08-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Red

Send a message via Skype™ to Satu

^ Wishing you luck that you see her again!

Wondering when this cold will go away Can't stand all this coughing and headaches anymore

Signature made by Plague Kitty
DeviantArt | Tumblr |
Twitter
Old 08-13-2017, 01:22 AM
Zombie Kitty

^ thanks! :3 wishing you get over the cough!

Thinking about calling it an early night. Horrible fucking Friday. Couldn't even get in the family pool because the ladder was a little too high and I just couldn't get in. Whatever. Then 10 minutes ago, I hit the cupboard door because I was too busy being nervous and worried about stepping on my cousin's dog that wouldn't fucking move!!!!!!!! I only ate 3 slices of pizza. I'm not really hungry Anymore. I just wanna go to sleep, get tomorrow fucking over with and go back home :'(

Old 08-18-2017, 04:11 AM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

Sometimes I really love seeing my old posts randomly when I view old threads....

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 08-18-2017, 02:06 PM
Oh My Cod!

how sad today is, maybe it's part of the reason why I felt weird when I woke up. I dunno but it's a sad day
Old 08-18-2017, 09:52 PM
Prickly Princess

I'm TRYING to think of anything but that.

It's not working.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:54 PM
Zombie Kitty

Since I slept 9 hours (), I'm probably not going to sleep tonight. The party is at 3pm and we have to be out of the house by 2pm. Party should end (hopefully!) at midnight so I'll be dead tired. Can't drink because I'm taking pills for my allergy.

Just thinking how much I enjoyed last night, watching lesbian movies (finally watched a movie I've been wanting to see but couldn't for obvious reasons like my mom being here). I gotta say, it was a great way to end my time being alone. Just watching lesbian movies (and a horror movie, The Shining) and drinking mango juice, just having a really great time overall, enjoying some scenes and just laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire plot (if you can call it that) and the weird, what the fuck moment at the end of the "BHM" movie. Too shy to say title Anywayyyyyyyy~!!!! The party is sadly over. Mom is coming back in a few hours. I have to confess that I am really, really, really, reallyyyyyy sad that she's coming back. But I'm more than happy with the memories of my week being alone. I'll just hang on to them and cherish them because I don't think I'll be left alone ever again. If I don't get another chance, I won't bitch and moan because I'll have the memories and the emotions that came with them!

*Stretches* Mmmmm yup, as a 26 year old and with the lovely, carefree, relaxed week, I just had....it's safe to say that I feel like a 26 year old. When my mom is here, I just feel really stupid, pressured, anxious and scrutinized. Then again, sometimes I feel good when she's around. We joke around and stuff. *sighs* Anyway, yeah, I had a really great week and that's not something I say a lot.

Old 08-18-2017, 11:07 PM
Prickly Princess

You've got a good lookin' mainframe. I like the size of your mainframe. I have a query for your mainframe. Can I make an input/output request?

Old 08-18-2017, 11:37 PM
Oh My Cod!

How great it is that my internet/computer/not really sure seems so much faster atm. I notice that happens sometimes when my modem resets so I guess it's my internet and that I cleared my browser's cookies and cache and stuff :D