The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 08-18-2017, 09:54 PM
Zombie Kitty

Since I slept 9 hours (), I'm probably not going to sleep tonight. The party is at 3pm and we have to be out of the house by 2pm. Party should end (hopefully!) at midnight so I'll be dead tired. Can't drink because I'm taking pills for my allergy.

Just thinking how much I enjoyed last night, watching lesbian movies (finally watched a movie I've been wanting to see but couldn't for obvious reasons like my mom being here). I gotta say, it was a great way to end my time being alone. Just watching lesbian movies (and a horror movie, The Shining) and drinking mango juice, just having a really great time overall, enjoying some scenes and just laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire plot (if you can call it that) and the weird, what the fuck moment at the end of the "BHM" movie. Too shy to say title Anywayyyyyyyy~!!!! The party is sadly over. Mom is coming back in a few hours. I have to confess that I am really, really, really, reallyyyyyy sad that she's coming back. But I'm more than happy with the memories of my week being alone. I'll just hang on to them and cherish them because I don't think I'll be left alone ever again. If I don't get another chance, I won't bitch and moan because I'll have the memories and the emotions that came with them!

*Stretches* Mmmmm yup, as a 26 year old and with the lovely, carefree, relaxed week, I just had....it's safe to say that I feel like a 26 year old. When my mom is here, I just feel really stupid, pressured, anxious and scrutinized. Then again, sometimes I feel good when she's around. We joke around and stuff. *sighs* Anyway, yeah, I had a really great week and that's not something I say a lot.

'Cause the night is your woman
And she'll set you free
DeviantArt
Old 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
Slutty Clown

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

You've got a good lookin' mainframe. I like the size of your mainframe. I have a query for your mainframe. Can I make an input/output request?

She's got the looks that kill.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:37 PM
Oh My Cod!

How great it is that my internet/computer/not really sure seems so much faster atm. I notice that happens sometimes when my modem resets so I guess it's my internet and that I cleared my browser's cookies and cache and stuff :D
Old 08-19-2017, 03:46 PM
Puddin~

How weird it is to reply to a thread here on a computer as opposed to mobile. This one here is my first in awhile XD
Old 08-19-2017, 09:31 PM
Slutty Clown

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

My mouth hurts even worse now! So much for "It'll only be sore for about two days!"

She's got the looks that kill.

Old 08-20-2017, 06:21 AM
Zombie Kitty

I don't have to think about my cousin's party (or any other party!) anymore. Now, I can just think about normal daily life which pretty much consists of wishing I had an endless supply of fruity pebble cereal (I'm tired of cocoa puff :/), keeping my health in check like what I eat, how much I eat, house chores and Netflix. Then sleep at 5am and waking up at 3pm and feeling no shame at all. Just ready to do it all over again the next day! Now, even more with my mom not really spending any time here! I love her (even if she makes me feel pressured and stupid) and we do have our "Good Days" but at the same time, I need some time to myself. I'm 26, single as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck (sometimes happy with that little fact, some nights, not so much) but I need my lovely privacy, okay? I just wanna feel like a 26 year old and I can't feel that age when she is here. I'm really sorry to say that but that's the truth!

It's a total different feeling when she (and my sis and anyone else!) isn't here. I feel it and sense it. Something.......something changes and the air is definitely different too. I don't know, it just shifts when no one is here and it's just me. Lighter, happier, freeing, safer (I'm safe with her because she obviously protects me but it's a different type of safe, like that "It's okay to be me 100%" type of safeness-like if I wanna lip sync out of nowhere while sweeping the floor Which i totally don't do! Ahem! )

And she'll set you free
DeviantArt
Old 08-20-2017, 12:55 PM
Oh My Cod!

how today is gonna go and feeling excited :D
Old 08-20-2017, 10:01 PM
Zombie Kitty

........................can women in Lifetime movies STOP CRYING AND SOUNDING LIKE THEY'RE HAVING SEX?!?!?!?!? It's awkward as fuck when my mom watches them and I'm just sitting here, wondering what the fuck they're doing on TV and when I finally get the nerve to look, they're just sitting there crying because of some stalker ex wife or stalker boyfriend/husband/stranger whatever is torturing them! I hate those type of Lifetime movies, I swear! I think that subject has been done to death. I mean, didn't they make a movie called "Fear" with Mark Walhberg?!? (my brother's ex-gf showed me the movie and I got scared because.......a certain "freaky thing" is shown in the movie ) However, they do have a couple good movies that I actually like!

May I Sleep With Danger? (2017 lesbian vampire movie)

Not Like Anyone Else (A girl in high school gets bullied and they all think she's a witch because she dresses all Goth-ish. Watched this movie a bunch of times in high school )

Anyway, just think about what to watch on Netflix tonight. Probably The Defenders :3

And she'll set you free
DeviantArt

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 08-20-2017 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-21-2017, 01:35 PM
Oh My Cod!

Solar Eclipse and how I should focus more on it. I am interested but I just don't think I'll see much where I am idk xD
Old 08-24-2017, 04:06 PM
Puddin~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindMagLovett View Post
You've got a good lookin' mainframe. I like the size of your mainframe. I have a query for your mainframe. Can I make an input/output request?
NO. PLEASE GOD NO.

How better my life will be once I have a bloody job.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:29 PM
Zombie Kitty

On Bandcamp, browsing for new music. Lovely way to end this strange, depressing week.

And she'll set you free
DeviantArt
Old 08-26-2017, 01:04 AM
Oh My Cod!

How I've been going to bed earlier but still doesn't seem good enough
Old 08-26-2017, 02:59 AM
Zombie Kitty

I'm gonna eat some cereal later on and watch something on Netflix that makes me feel really good. *sighs* I'm still a little hungry.

I'm not gonna let it ruin my entire night and I refuse to cry over it! I'm never eating dinner this late while watching the news and I'm never waiting on dinner like that again. Next time, she goes to my cousin's house, I'm just gonna fix something for myself. If she brings me something, great, I'll eat it the next day. But this? Never again. Not while the fucking news is on. Fuck that shit.

And she'll set you free
DeviantArt
Old 08-27-2017, 05:18 AM
Puddin~

I need a job dammit
Old 08-27-2017, 06:39 AM
Zombie Kitty

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, it's been a long time since I've listened to Flyleaf! :O

And she'll set you free
DeviantArt