The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 08-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Oh My Cod!

How the Game of Thrones finale is tonight and I still gotta watch the last aired episode with CV and won't be able to watch either of them for a few days or so. Poor CV doesn't have his lappietoppie

Also hoping no one here will talk about spoilers. PLEASE DON'T! I will get super pisssed off :s haven't signed into Facebook for over a week to avoid spoilers and staying off basically all social media except here on VP. If you wanna mention anything, please use the spoiler tag! Click HERE to see how to use it as well as other BB codes available

Thankies ^_^
Old 08-28-2017, 09:11 AM
Zombie Kitty

I seriously hate when my cousin invites us all out on a fucking whim! I was watching TV, all nice and relaxed with my mom and then when she gets the phone call, she hurried me up to get dressed! I barely had time to properly brush my hair and grab my bag or at least some sunglasses! :/ I just grabbed my phone, earphones and a grey/purple flannel blouse. I felt so naked without my sunglasses and bag I really can not be without them!

The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory
Old 08-28-2017, 01:36 PM
Walking with Strangers

What a shit day today has been at work and how that seller is taking the piss.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 08-28-2017, 03:09 PM
Red

Send a message via Skype™ to Satu

How much I really mean to friends, if anything. I sound and feel incredibly whiny, clingy, and stupid, but I've been wondering it almost constantly. I've only got two close friends and I've had them for years, and I know it's perfectly okay to not talk much or go days/weeks whatever without talking. It's just that we won't talk at all unless I'm the one to start it up and ask how things are going. If I don't, they pretty much never will. It just hurts that no one asks me anything, that they won't know what's going on unless I bring it up.

And I'm horrible at talking in general, but because I've been friends with them for so long it always came easy, but lately I've just become so anxious when I try to tell them anything. Everything I say gets very short replies that feel careless, and I end up feeling stupid for trying. There's so much I don't even tell them anymore, good and bad, because it just feels like they've completely lost interest in me.

Anyway, I usually don't rant like that I don't like complaining but I just felt like saying it in a safe place. I'd talk to them about it like I should, but I feel anxious talking to them about things I'm happy about, I'd never be able to bring up anything "bad".

Signature made by Plague Kitty
DeviantArt | Tumblr |
Twitter
Old 08-30-2017, 07:08 AM
Zombie Kitty

I am NEVER installing a font from a site that I am not familiar with! It ended up disabling the left-click on my laptop and only the right-click worked. I had to look up on my phone and I did the fn+f1. Laptop went black, I turned it back on, logged into my brother's account and voila! Everything is back to normal and I get to live to see another day! Otherwise, my brother would kill me Omggggggggggggg, I am seriously never installing a font from a site I'm not incredibly familiar with! Gave me quuuuuuuuuite the scare for five minutes. I even felt like I couldn't breathe! That's how badly I was frightened!

It's funny though because before looking up fonts, I was watching Nightmare On Elm Street. So, if Freddy Kruger didn't scare me then the laptop (and eventually having to face my brother and confessing that I fucked up his laptop) did the job!

Edit:

Oh fuck, it did again! O.O Did the same fn+f1 thing and it's working just fine. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm just going to go back to watching things on Netflix (preferably a show so I won't have to keep clicking and searching for things to watch) and then stepping away from the laptop for 2 days. Seriously! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, my brother CAN NOT find out! Just as long as the laptop only sticks to disabling the left-click (and not surprising me with other laptop failures *knocks on wood*) and I remember the fn+f1 thing, I will be just fine Yeaaaaah, Netflix is starting to look pretty damn safe right now! Now, what show to watch?

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 08-30-2017 at 07:21 AM.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Zombie Kitty

I don't understand! I just don't understand how I went from having a really great day on Wednesday and then the next day, poof! It's all gone and my sister treats me like I spit in her soda or something. And all over because I let the water rise up and because I ruined her plans. Like, okay, I ruined her plans (that she never told me about but she claimed she did). Yeah, I fucked up with the water but get over it already! It's Friday now. My cousin's husband is going to install the AC and unclog the shower tomorrow. Plans have been made. I'm willing to pull an all-nighter just to make sure that said plans don't get ruined and so they don't start blaming me.

As for the comments I made on Wednesday (again, totally innocent remarks about wanting to go to Target on my own and that I needed my space), she can just come to me and say that I hurt her. I will apologize. Otherwise, how the fuck am I supposed to know?! I'm not a fucking mind-reader! Fucking christ, I swear. And she calls ME sensitive! Hell, I thought I was sensitive!!!! All has to do is take one look at me and in her mind, I'm automatically mad or bothered. Nevermind asking ME directly if something is wrong. And even then, why even ask me because if I say that nothing is wrong, she'll just think I'm lying.

What she needs to do is to stop looking at me so closely. Stop worrying about me (and even if something is wrong, what the fuck can she possibly say to help me? She can't even calm me down when I'm anxious! I mean....*starts laughing because it's so stupid* you know?!) and focus on how the fuck SHE FEELS! And I will tell her this to her face one of these days! Because she needs to hear it. I'm going to tell her that and again, to stop worrying about me. Most of the time I'm pretty good even if my face is serious. And if I'm not okay, I can fix it myself. I know what to do to make myself happy again. And if I don't feel like it, I'll allow myself to be broken but I'll bounce right back eventually! I just need a fix by The Cure and Death Cab For Cutie and I'm all healed. Trust me, it works every time!

Old 09-02-2017, 10:57 PM
Oh My Cod!

Fooood since I'm hungry also thinking about tomorrow and how it should be a pretty nice day, I think
Old 09-03-2017, 05:38 AM
Zombie Kitty

Thinking of dye-ing my hair. Still unsure of what colors though! (gonna dye my whole hair and also my bangs).

Old 09-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Oh My Cod!

My sudden routine and how awesome it is and if I can keep it up :D
Old 09-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Zombie Kitty

Okay, so I need shaving razors and that Elivira-ish nightgown. And whatever else I may stumble upon.

Old 09-09-2017, 03:33 AM
Jennerit

How excited I am about going to Salt Lake Comic Con! 2 weeks!
Old 09-10-2017, 02:30 AM
Oh My Cod!

How I should be in bed, oops
But it is the weekend :D
Old 09-11-2017, 12:57 AM
Zombie Kitty

Thinking about listening to Collide again. I'll just focus on kaRIN and ignore Statik. He's a fucking jerk. I think he has it in for me because I used to email him to send me songs because my laptop crashed (2 times, 2 years ago). That's also the reason why he won't (all of a sudden!) accept my money and my request to buy my fav songs from select albums. Why the FUCK am I going to buy an entire album just for 2 or 3 songs that I genuinely like? Especially from an album full of remixes? I'm not wasting $4.99 for just 2 or 3 songs! Fuck THAT! :/

Anyway, thinking about what to eat for dinner.

Old 09-16-2017, 12:10 AM
Oh My Cod!

Wow I think this new Sumo Cyco song is super relatable - just heard some lyrics that fit all too well during my new listen :O
Old 09-18-2017, 12:44 PM
Zombie Kitty

I keep forgetting to log the fuck out of this forum! Anyway, thinking about not using FB this entire week. I kinda wanna shut out everything and watch The L Word and some other shows I don't know, I just realized that I've been on it a whole lot lately and I'm just tired. Satu, if you're reading this, I love your posts and photos but I need a break from "Loving" everything I see on my timeline (not just your stuff but everybody's). Hope you understand! xx