The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 06-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Zombie Kitty

Of course now that I can't buy any cd's (ahem! yet! ), they are becoming cheap! Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheap that it's so fucking tempting to buy them!

-.- It used to be that when I didn't have any money left in my Amazon gift card, they'd lower the price and by the time, I'd get the money added in, they'd make the cd even higher in price!

*Restrains myself* I can do this. I can wait.

Nocturnal mistress
My Goddess of the violet twilight
Old 06-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Walking with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague Kitty View Post
Of course now that I can't buy any cd's (ahem! yet! ), they are becoming cheap! Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheap that it's so fucking tempting to buy them!

-.- It used to be that when I didn't have any money left in my Amazon gift card, they'd lower the price and by the time, I'd get the money added in, they'd make the cd even higher in price!

*Restrains myself* I can do this. I can wait.

Haha, you keeping money by for the Pledge?

Hmmm, I suppose this should go in the 'What sucked about your day?' thread but me got sore throat. :'(
Old 06-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Zombie Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
Haha, you keeping money by for the Pledge?
Oh, no. I wish! Uhm, I can't use my credit card. Last time I used it was 2012 and someone tried to take out money that I didn't have. Card got frozen and I can't be trusted with the card anymore. And asking them for things gets me nowhere. I'm 25.

So, no. Didn't pledge. Would love to though. God, how I would love to just buy their merch.

*Deep thinking face* I like to think I pledged in spirit.

Nocturnal mistress

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 06-07-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Zombie Kitty

I would gladly take the fucking attic or the fucking basement. I am fucking serious. With so much passion! I would GLADLY have that than sharing a room (again!) with my mom. I love her. I fucking do! I love her despite all the bullshit but come the fuck on NOW!!!!!! I'm 25. Can I fucking stress that shit out ENOUGH?!?!?!?

I deserve that room! Not her! Not them! That room belongs to ME! It has my name written all over it! Who gives a flying fuck if she's fucking married and needs her damn privacy for I don't wanna know with I don't wanna say his name. The fucking bitch practically has her own ALREADY (the door closes when it's time for them to go to sleep and whatever)! She's 30 whatever (I'm so pissed off I can't remember her age. I knew earlier!) years old. She has had her time, okay? She's fucking lived her freedom! She's done everything! Me? ME? I'm just fucking getting started! I'm barely getting started on...things that I will not state openly here! But since turning 25, that feeling has fucking grown and I was already looking at things and was even gonna buy something for it! I had plans! I had things I was gonna buy! I had plans on how I was gonna arrange everything!

Yeah, it's just a one bathroom thing and that's fine. But the bedroom thing. I had my heart, my dreams, my eyes, fucking arms and fucking toes set on that SHIT!

LIKE WHO FUCKING CARES! *Goes on ranting* Who gives a shit if she's married. Had he not said and done those things to me, I would have let them had it. I wouldn't have had so much anger within me as I do right now. But he said and did those things to me. If I could, I would fight for that room. I don't care if she's my sister. It would be a great first punch for me! But I can't because I'm not that type of person that hits their sibling. It's wrong. No matter the urge and no matter how much they deserve it, it's fucking wrong.

My sister's "Sorry. We are not rich" comment to my "You're kidding me, right? It's a 2 bedroom apartment." just set me off even more!

I'm gonna end this rent here because there's loads more and other things I wanna rant about that I can't here but I just needed to rant about it here since I really had my entire heart set on that room (and I was SO SURE it was gonna happen!) but since it's gone and not gonna happen (possibly ever!), I'll put it to rest. I'm not gonna have my own room. I'll be fucking 30 years old and still sharing a room with my mom.

*Sarcastic ass tone* Hmmm. Privacy. Privacy. Privacy. What is that? I don't know because I've never fucking HAD THE CHANCE TO GET KNOW IT WITH MY MOM LOOKING AND JUDGING EVERYTHING I DO!!!!!.....OMG! *Needs to eat dinner and relax* X.X

Ice cream! *SNAPS FINGERS!* ICE CREAM! I am gonna eat 3 fucking cups of ice cream. Maybe 4. Or 5. Who the fuck knows. Oh yeah, that's right! My mom. My mom because she's in the room with me. *Is still being a sarcastic ass bitch* If I wasn't so damn angry right now, I'd be laughing because this would be considered a Valley Girl having her "Bitch Fit"! I'd be fucking laughing my ass off. But I can't bring myself....*Sighs and turns away* x.x UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nocturnal mistress

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 06-07-2016 at 01:30 AM.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:44 AM
Ghost blood

You can't move out with some people?
I've got the strangest feeling/this isn't our first time around
Old 06-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Zombie Kitty

^ No. And to live by myself (in an apartment), I couldn't afford it on my own. I don't know about room mates. Don't know anyone and putting it out like that could draw weird people. Creepy people. Uhm, living with my brother. I can't anymore because there's a baby now and there's just no room for me to put my stuff and sleep. Not even in the living room. *sighs* :/

Nocturnal mistress
Old 06-11-2016, 06:58 AM
Zombie Kitty

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh man! O.O Where the bloody fuck do I start, hmmm? X.X *Sighs and puts on some muuuuusica!* Okay.

So, my sister and me went to go see The Conjuring 2. I wanted to go see Alice (during the trailer, I thought I saw something about an asylum?!?!? O.O I don't know but it made me wanna go see it since then! :3) but she said no. During the previews, these group of middle schoolers just sit behind us. I had a feeling they were gonna be assholes. Why? Because they kept bumping our seats (without saying sorry or even looking back) when they passed by. I turned to my sister, "Can we move? Let's move! Those shitheads are gonna be talking throughout the entire movie! I just fucking know! Wanna move? Because we could totally move!". But she didn't budge. She just shook her head and said, "No and if they do, I'm gonna shut 'em up!".

The movie finally started. And what the FUCK do you knowwwwww? :D Some fucking asshole was on the phone. His words? "Yo! I'm watching a movie!"

Me, thinking, "Yeah? Well, good for you! So are we! If you could just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! :D"

"Yeah, The Conjuring 2!"

Me, thinking, "WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? OH, WHY COULDN'T HE FUCKING DO THIS BEFORE OR DURING THE TRAILERS?!?!"

He goes off about some other shit. I just sigh.

"Yeah! Listen, you can hear it in the background!!!"

Me:

He continues a bit. Vera (Norma from Bates Motel) is speaking about...I don't know :/ Something with the word haunted. That's all I understood. Why?

"Yeah! I've got some popcorn, soda, some candies..." and he continues babbling about shit I really don't care to hear! Until he finally notices that he's being an asshole, he tells the other person he has to go. Satisfied that he was gonna stop, I watched the movie and got into it. Despite not initially wanting to go see this movie x.x They started talking. My sister shushed them. They stopped talking loudly. And they began whispering. Actually, wait, no! Whispering is what I WISHED THEY DID! And when they were "whispering", I swear I thought they were giving away plot details and what was gonna happen next. They started burping loudly. And then bumped my seat again. At one point, I felt something roll against my foot. I just turned around and looked at them and then turned my attention back towards the screen. They giggled in that "What the fuck is up with her? She's fucking crazy!" manner. I ignored them. And then one of them bumped into my sister's seat. She turned around and said, "Watch where you're going! I mean, really?". They shut up for about a minute or two. And then they began burping, "whispering", drinking loudly, making a lot of noise and giggling. And during the scary parts, they'd whimper like fucking morons.

I have to confess...a part of me...x.x *Is gonna get fucking real for a second* O.O Ahem! During the scary and intense moments, I glared at the screen, kind of beckoning (summoning, conjuring, whatever!)whatever was gonna pop up to scare the people BEHIND ME! To really...really...really scar them for life. "Come on out, baby! Cooooooome on out! D'awwww! Don't be shy~!!!!!! =^.^= Scare them! YES! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA >:D My precious, lovely thing~!!!!!! ^.^"

Ahem! *Is done being dark and is myself now* HAI~!!! =^.^= So, yes! D: They were still being jerks (luckily, they stopped bumping our seats). Now, keep in mind that this movie was two hours and 13 minutes. And we paid $14 for the movie. We had our snacks. We were fucking ready to be entertained for 2 hours. This was our fucking Girls Night. My sister has been screaming at her son for the entire week. And I was tired of listening to it. This was OUR NIGHT! Away from all the noise. All the problems.

The movie ended and I saw the 2 girls as they were making their way out. My sister opened the door. I let the girls file out while thinking "After you~!!!!!!!! :D".

As we walked out, I looked at them. They had black shiny hair and all curly. I hated it. I noticed that there were "ushers" looking at me. I didn't care. My eyes were focused on them and them only. I finally looked away and went in the bathroom. And they did too and I slammed the stall door and just sat there a few extra minutes just...closing my eyes and wondering when the fuck I'm gonna get a moment's fucking peace.

Anyway, I finally collected myself and dried my eyes X.X Then washed my hands and there were so many women in there and I just got the fuck outta of there. The ushers were still fucking staring at me. What? Was my long, flowy black skirt a bit too much for them? What the fuck was their problem?!? Was I being fucking watched? I just....got out and waited for my sister outside. She finally came out and we went to Target. Where I scared her unintentionally (long story short: She was somewhere else and I drifted to another aisle. I decided that I didn't need anymore food to put in our fridge so I went back where she was. There was a cart and I walked slowly to see if it was her. It was but I scared her because I was wearing a long black skirt, black top and black blazer, walking slow and just appearing from the corner and we had just seen a movie about a nun) We got some food and went home. I just threw myself on the bed and just strolled through Youtube (instead of Facebook) and found the trailer for the new Autumn's Grey Solace. When I heard it, I was like:

That made my day. That made my night. I would gladly pay the price of my movie ticket for something in regards to Autumn's Grey Solace. A fucking theater just showing their music videos (that you could easily find on youtube for free!) for all I fucking care!

*Composes myself* X.X

But I don't know. I think the movie was about a nun? *Tilts head* I couldn't really focus. I couldn't appreciate it. And I honestly couldn't tell you how it ended. Because I have no fucking clue! I was ready with my bag (on my shoulder), just ready for the credits to roll so I could leave. I'm getting a headache now. I'm going to bed. When I wake up? It's my day! All mine. I'll make damn sure of that! Gonna buy some Blue Moon beer and then come back and listen to their new album~!!!!!!!!!

Nocturnal mistress

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 06-11-2016 at 07:19 AM.
Old 07-26-2016, 04:31 AM
Zombie Kitty

My rant:

When your earphone cords get all tangled up into a big ball of...tangles.

I swear sometimes I think they tangle themselves up when I'm out of the room...O.o Sneaky bastards! D:<

Nocturnal mistress
Old 07-26-2016, 09:54 AM
Walking with Strangers

Quote:
My rant:

I swear sometimes I think they tangle themselves up when I'm out of the room...O.o Sneaky bastards! D:<

The earphones I've got now I went out of my way to not get them caught on anything to yank on the wire and then I go an get my fucking leg caught on them. Left ear became looser. Fucking great, I want these to last years like my old pair.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')

Last edited by DoomScarf; 07-27-2016 at 12:28 AM.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:12 PM
Oh My Cod!

Quote:
My rant:

Omg hate when that happens! Haha, so true. It's like they tangle on purpose

Kitty!
Old 07-27-2016, 12:30 AM
Walking with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Doll View Post
Omg hate when that happens! Haha, so true. It's like they tangle on purpose

Kitty!
Here you go: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/se...lways-tangled/

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 08-11-2016, 06:15 AM
Zombie Kitty

This is the second fucking time already that you...saw me. Fucking QUIET CREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD, I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!!!!!!! YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! YOU CAN'T LET ME HAVE ONE THING, CAN'T YOU? YOU'VE TAKEN AWAY SO MUCH ALREADY! MY ABILITY TO FEEL SAFE AND COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE! MY PRIVACY (WHICH MY MOM IS OVERSEEING)! AND MY PEACE OF MIND! YOU STOLE MY SISTER AND MOM! YOU MAKE THEM LAUGH AND THEY'RE SO DAMN TRUSTING OF YOU! I recoil when I hear my mom's laughter from downstairs! I FUCKING HATE YOU!

It's really a miracle I haven't punched you or grabbed you by your neck, lead you to the door and throw you OUT like the stinking DOG that you REALLY are!!!!!!!!!! That day you crossed the line? My brother was gonna come at you with a metal baseball bat but my sister in law stopped him because she didn't want him in trouble. In a perfect world though where perverts get what they deserve? Heh x) Ohhhhhhh. You don't wanna know what this sane mind could conjure up when you stole her trust by touching her in places she didn't want you touching and her peace of mind. And now? Her privacy, her thinking it's safe and that she's alone in the house.

*Plays "Gothic Lolita" by Emilie Autumn* You'll get yours one day. Maybe not by me or my brother. But someday. And I hope, soon.

Edit: I don't know why I started talking in third person for a bit there but I'm too damn ranted out to fix it.

Nocturnal mistress
Old 08-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Oh My Cod!

^ I really hope things get better for you

Not too much of a rant I don't think but it really upsets me how untrustworthy people can be Why can't they keep things quiet that they say they will and/or that they know you have trusted them with and don't want others knowing? I know I have chosen the wrong choice before (very shameful in myself for that) so maybe it is just karma. It's just so upsetting feeling like I can't trust anyone, especially when I have learned to keep secrets and value that they have viewed me as a trustworthy person, not telling what they've trusted me with.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:44 AM
Jennerit

Skinny people need body positivity too. Not just bigger ones. With the push of bigger body positivity, we are making skinny people feel like shit.
Awhile back, I saw a post from Emilie Autumn saying how she was upset that only big girls are considered "real women"; she was angry about this, saying how if that means thin girls aren't women at all.
It took me a long time to realize she was right. A woman is a woman, no matter her size. It's not just big women who need body positivity. It's not just WOMEN who need body positivity. Bigger girls, thin girls, bigger men, muscular men, thin men...
EVERYONE DESERVES BODY POSITIVITY.
And this is coming from someone whom is a bigger girl.
Old 08-21-2016, 11:56 PM
Jennerit

So each night in FNaF 1 lasts about 8 minutes and 36 seconds. I set a timer since I'm struggling with night 5. I HAD. 22. FUCKING. SECONDS. LEFT. I ran out of power. If Freddy's stupid jingle lasted longer I WOULD HAVE MADE IT.
I got panicky in the end, though, and used way more power than I should have. *sigh*
FNaF 1, night 5, retake 100-something. -.-