The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
Zombie Kitty

I don't know why the FUCK my sister buys food for just one week. We have the space now. I just don't understand. I fucking HATE having to ask my sister, "When are you gonna go to the grocery store again? I don't really have anything to eat!". I asked her last week and she said "Thursday". It's Wednesday now and I'm still not seeing any new food. I did open the freezer about 2 days ago and what did I see? 2 ice cream cartons (strawberry surf/cookies and cream), a box of waffles and on the table, a strawberry frosted pop tart box.

What. The. Fuck!

Yeah, go buy food for just you and your precious, ungrateful son for school! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I can do this. Just seven days. Seven days of not eating in the day and eating whatever there is to eat at dinnertime. Which has been spaghetti these days...

Nocturnal mistress
My Goddess of the violet twilight
Old 08-25-2016, 05:27 AM
Jennerit

Saw a trending topic on Facebook about how there's a deleted scene from Suicide Squad that shows Joker being abusive to Harley Quinn. The comments are all pissy because I guess people don't know that's how their relationship actually is. So, here's my comment (more like novel) about it:

Joker has always been abusive to Harley. TRUE LEGIT Harley fans know this. If you have seen the way they act in the Animated Series (btw, her first appearance) you can see how bad he is. For one, he shoves her out of a window (two or three stories high) because she acted out HIS plan to capture Batman. Even before that, he always smacked her really hard and was even verbally abusive (as much as one can get in a 90s cartoon).
Stores and merch places that make romanticized HQ&J stuff are IDIOTS and are making money off of, essentially, an abusive relationship. Which is SICKENING. Anyone who thinks they're "relationship goals" needs to get a better outlook on this 'couple', and, ya know, DO ACTUAL RESEARCH.
I'm sick of seeing all these HQ "fans" blabbing off about how they think she and the Joker make a "cute couple". That right there IMMEDIATELY makes you a poor and uneducated "fan".
The Joker got Harley to fall in love with him by MANIPULATING her. When she first started as a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum as Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Joker was her first patient. He asked her, essentially, if she could cure his "craziness". She then listed possible reasons he is the way he is (which no one knows if any of it was true or not, as his past is unknown and/or mysterious) and he "praised" her for being "right", to make her feel great as a psychiatrist - visa vi, "curing" one of the most notorious, incurable Arkham patients. Through this praise, Joker began manipulating Harleen more and more until eventually she was in love with him. He USED this as his advantage to have her help him break out of Arkham; shortly afterwards she quit her job to join her puddin. Throughout their adventures, he continued to manipulate her and knew that, because of her indescribable love for him, she would never leave him and would always obey orders, no matter what. Because she will do literally ANYTHING to win his affection and his acceptance.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Zombie Kitty

I'm a little pissed off :/

I was watching Adult Swim (Heyyyyyy, get your mind outta the gutter! :/ It's cartoons not suited for kids-weirdly enough, shown on the Cartoon Network channel @.o) and waited up until 3am to watch Robot Chicken. So, I watched the usual. American Dad and Family Guy and it got to Robot Chicken, the screen went black with a message telling me to put in a password because what was going to be shown was...I don't know. I was too pissed off. But I'm gonna take a stab at it and just say this...

WHAT THE FUCK! :/ Seriously?!? I've been watching Robot Chicken at 3am for about 2 weeks now and I never once had a problem. Now, suddenly, there's a "Forbidden" warning? REALLY? My mom's fucking Spanish soap operas are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more steamier (which is why I stopped watching and step out of the room instead-it's TOO weird to watch with her) than Robot fucking Chicken. Are you kidding me?!?!? I waited up 5 hours (I stepped away at midnight from coloring and plopped myself on the couch with a 2 liter bottle of cola ) for nothing :/

Great. Netflix no longer has it x.x I'm gonna try Youtube...

Nocturnal mistress

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 08-25-2016 at 09:47 AM.
Old 08-31-2016, 02:55 AM
Zombie Kitty

My mom just informed me that my nephew told her to tell me to charge the control when I head upstairs. I got a bit mad but I let it go. Then I ran upstairs to change my top and asked her if he was complaining to her. She said no. He was angry. Angry :/ Okay, first he told her that I should turn it off properly. I did that. Now, he's bitching at her because I didn't charge it? Yeah, I get it. It's his PS4. But still. No need to bitch like that. But whatever. If I continue to use his ps4, it's only a matter of time before he starts complaining about something else. So, no. If he's gonna be bitching, then fuck his ps4. I'm not gonna use it anymore. .

Besides tomorrow is the 31st. On the first, I'm gonna ask for a Amazon card and I'm buying those 2 video games and setting up the Xbox. His precious ps4 can break for all I care! *Thunder booms behind me and my cauldron bubbles*

Nocturnal mistress
Old 08-31-2016, 04:30 AM
Demi-Human

When people say that immunocompromised people shouldn't be outside, I want to slap them with a fucking smallpox blanket.
I do not carry any risk of infecting people. If anything, I have more of a right to be among society than they do.
Those people can go die in a fire.

Live and die, live and die – as if in a dream
I just want to sleep
Old 08-31-2016, 04:31 AM
Demi-Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague Kitty View Post
My mom just informed me that my nephew told her to tell me to charge the control when I head upstairs. I got a bit mad but I let it go. Then I ran upstairs to change my top and asked her if he was complaining to her. She said no. He was angry. Angry :/ Okay, first he told her that I should turn it off properly. I did that. Now, he's bitching at her because I didn't charge it? Yeah, I get it. It's his PS4. But still. No need to bitch like that. But whatever. If I continue to use his ps4, it's only a matter of time before he starts complaining about something else. So, no. If he's gonna be bitching, then fuck his ps4. I'm not gonna use it anymore. .

Besides tomorrow is the 31st. On the first, I'm gonna ask for a Amazon card and I'm buying those 2 video games and setting up the Xbox. His precious ps4 can break for all I care! *Thunder booms behind me and my cauldron bubbles*
He could have asked you nicely to charge the controllers after you're done with them or he can suck it up like a big boy and charge his own fucking controllers.

I just want to sleep
Old 09-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Walking with Strangers

My god, do your kids have 2 settings? A scream for "nana" setting and a pissy crybaby setting? If it's not your dog barking at everything - sometimes at stupid hours, it's your kids screaming and crying.

Why don't babies and kiddies have a STFU setting? God I miss the old neighbours.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 09-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Demi-Human

Sugar does not cause diabetes. The fact that you cannot take ten fucking seconds to look that shit up is why the Russians are beating us.
You. Asshole.

I just want to sleep
Old 09-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Walking with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody-black-cupcakes View Post
Saw a trending topic on Facebook about how there's a deleted scene from Suicide Squad that shows Joker being abusive to Harley Quinn. The comments are all pissy because I guess people don't know that's how their relationship actually is. So, here's my comment (more like novel) about it:

Joker has always been abusive to Harley. TRUE LEGIT Harley fans know this. If you have seen the way they act in the Animated Series (btw, her first appearance) you can see how bad he is. For one, he shoves her out of a window (two or three stories high) because she acted out HIS plan to capture Batman. Even before that, he always smacked her really hard and was even verbally abusive (as much as one can get in a 90s cartoon).
Stores and merch places that make romanticized HQ&J stuff are IDIOTS and are making money off of, essentially, an abusive relationship. Which is SICKENING. Anyone who thinks they're "relationship goals" needs to get a better outlook on this 'couple', and, ya know, DO ACTUAL RESEARCH.
I'm sick of seeing all these HQ "fans" blabbing off about how they think she and the Joker make a "cute couple". That right there IMMEDIATELY makes you a poor and uneducated "fan".
The Joker got Harley to fall in love with him by MANIPULATING her. When she first started as a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum as Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Joker was her first patient. He asked her, essentially, if she could cure his "craziness". She then listed possible reasons he is the way he is (which no one knows if any of it was true or not, as his past is unknown and/or mysterious) and he "praised" her for being "right", to make her feel great as a psychiatrist - visa vi, "curing" one of the most notorious, incurable Arkham patients. Through this praise, Joker began manipulating Harleen more and more until eventually she was in love with him. He USED this as his advantage to have her help him break out of Arkham; shortly afterwards she quit her job to join her puddin. Throughout their adventures, he continued to manipulate her and knew that, because of her indescribable love for him, she would never leave him and would always obey orders, no matter what. Because she will do literally ANYTHING to win his affection and his acceptance.
Not read or watched any Batman stuff (would like to eventually) but what you've said about fans glorifying abusive relationships sorta reminds me of what Gorillaz fans do who ship StuxDoc despite how abusive to 2D Murdoc (the Pickle Man) Pickles is. The fangirls paint them as 'hawt kawaii lov3rs ^3^' and I'm like, wat? Nopenopenope. Love is not sticking your Significant Other in with their greatest fear watching over them or laying your hands on them to hurt them FFS. Fucking fangirls.

Old 09-03-2016, 04:54 AM
Walking with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamThing View Post
I don't care if she ever saw this but a "poser" TBM fan I used to talk to was bashing the band making it like her band GHOST is better. She said TBM will become "has beens" and the photoshoots they did in the past they did because they needed the money"..she also said Chibi looked chubby in the sailor outfit. First of all TBM will always be the shit in my book! Second, their photoshoots are awesome! Third Chibi is one of the most beautiful singer's I ever laid my eyes upon in fact the hottest! This HORSE is just jealous obviously. She finished off saying she doesn't care if I like them or not shes just not "obsessed" like I am. But so what? If you don't like them anymore why bother liking their page or talking to me? To end this story..I deleted her ass .
Hmmm, I wonder what she'd think if it were her band you/other folks were 'obsessed' with? (And I'd say it's more admiration than obsession, at least for me. I know where to draw the line. ) Stupid to follow them if you don't like them.

I don't think the band looks at stuff like that though - pretty sure Terry said that in one of their Superstition pledge videos.

Old 09-03-2016, 05:05 AM
Walking with Strangers

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_pretty_fake View Post
How do you tell a person that you don't want to meet with them? Not because you dislike them or anything, just because you're not in a mood for that right now and you need time for yourself. I have those friends that offer at least some sort of activity EVERY SINGLE DAY (if we don't meet we at least should talk on the phone or message each other) and it makes me tired. Not because I don't want to communicate at all, but because I'm a fuckin introvert and being with people fucking drains me. Is it really so damn necessary to induce guilt on me when I show even the slightest lack of enthousiasm? I know they'd say it's just a joke, but it doesn't feel like a joke - honestly, it feels like constraint, as if being with them is a job and I have to constantly show up or I'll get into trouble. I haven't even tried saying 'no' to a meeting without giving an 'appropriate' reason - I know they wouldn't be ok with an 'I just don't want to'. It fuckin' sucks though. I wish I could just tell the truth to my friends without risking to lose them.
In all seriousness, can you not show them this comic?
http://romanjones.deviantart.com/art...able-320818879

I don't know if it would help or make things worse...

Old 09-04-2016, 08:35 PM
Demi-Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamThing View Post
I don't care if she ever saw this but a "poser" TBM fan I used to talk to was bashing the band making it like her band GHOST is better. She said TBM will become "has beens" and the photoshoots they did in the past they did because they needed the money"..she also said Chibi looked chubby in the sailor outfit. First of all TBM will always be the shit in my book! Second, their photoshoots are awesome! Third Chibi is one of the most beautiful singer's I ever laid my eyes upon in fact the hottest! This HORSE is just jealous obviously. She finished off saying she doesn't care if I like them or not shes just not "obsessed" like I am. But so what? If you don't like them anymore why bother liking their page or talking to me? To end this story..I deleted her ass .
A) GHOST is not the same thing as TBM, therefore cannot be compared. GHOST is more of a throwback to classic rock and TBM is a mix of genres.

B) TBM is getting older and changing their look. As they mature, so does their style and their music. They've tried heavy, they've tried pop, they've done a lot of shit. That's what an artist does: They try new shit. Saying someone is a "desperate" isn't very accurate.

c) Don't bash people based on their appearance, Adam. It doesn't make you any better. Chibi is attractive, but that's not going to be a shared opinion.

D) Maybe she still likes their music and has a contrary opinion? Not everyone is so in love with them that they fail to see another's perspective. Her comments about Chibi seemed harsh, but whatever. That's on her.

I just want to sleep
Old 09-04-2016, 10:32 PM
Red Stars

honestly i think the whole thing was over how i didnt have feelings for her. i never lead her on and i was upfront when she got drunk and confessed how she felt. so then she got bitchy telling me she was still upset..um ok not my problem..so i took it as some kind of revenge thing to try and make me upset. but whatevs..that was soo long ago. moving on!
Old 09-11-2016, 04:26 AM
Jennerit

You stopped being friends with me because I'm completely bonkers...yet you're not so sane yourself, kiddo. That's extremely hypocritical and rather ignorant of you, if I do say so myself. Maybe if you'd stop letting M control your life, you'd be fine. We talked about that.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:24 AM
Zombie Kitty

Hulu is no longer offering free streaming services. I'm gonna have to fucking buy the Ergo Proxy box set now <.< Not that that's bad or anything but I wanted to stream it on my phone x.x

Nocturnal mistress