The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 12-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Red Stars

Cool Any musicians?

Do any of you guys play an instrument? Do you compose? Is your work influenced by TBM?

I jam on the drums from time to time but I'm more focused on electronic rhythm much like the beats from TBM's nothing&nowhere album. I'm hoping to make a demo for myself by next year. It would be cool to start up just like imagica did .
Old 12-23-2015, 11:13 PM
Jennerit

I've had an ocarina for about 3 or 4 years now; I'd be an expert if I practiced everyday, but I don't, didn't, and haven't (I haven't even touched it in over a year).
I also wanted to start taking up violin lessons again, after playing it a lot as a child, and I bought a fairly inexpensive one online but apparently it didn't have the bridge fitted or cut and I haven't had the money to get it done yet.
So, in a way I'm a musician, but the instruments I do have I'm not very good on.
Old 12-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Red Stars

Thats a shame i hope you pick it back up one day sounds fun! I wish i learned a musical instrument when i was a kid. i was too wrapped up in fear where i used to live and i was preoccupied with other nerdy things so it never crossed my mind to pick up a guitar or learn the piano. But man..if i did i would be phenomenal now. i bought two acoustic guitars recently and my father bought me an electric and i havent touched them in months. i gave up its just way too difficult. but i do enjoy singing and i think i have a decent voice i practice any chance i get. i taught myself the drums when i was a teenager but it doesnt really count cuz im only good at keeping a basic beat. for now im just a programmer. im good at "painting" my notes in.