The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > The Birthday Massacre > The Birthday Massacre

The Birthday Massacre General discussion about the band.

Old 09-14-2009, 05:16 PM
Blue

Send a message via AIM to Electrohacker Send a message via MSN to Electrohacker Send a message via Yahoo to Electrohacker Send a message via Skype™ to Electrohacker
Default Chibi's WWE Theme vocals

I found them, kinda sounds more generic then I like, but its definitely her, lol

here's the full match if you're into that thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGZQ9gSQTGE

Last edited by Electrohacker; 09-14-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Red

Thanks for posting this... I had been searching for it since she mentioned it but couldn't find any mention of the song "Hurt You."
Old 09-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Red

Would love to hear the full version sometime.

Yeah it's not totally my cup of tea but it sounds like it could be ripe for a remix
Old 09-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Blue

Send a message via AIM to Electrohacker Send a message via MSN to Electrohacker Send a message via Yahoo to Electrohacker Send a message via Skype™ to Electrohacker

yeah unfortunately it sounds like it was just released in this one fight a week or so ago, so... we'll have to wait.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Big Red

Send a message via AIM to RachelSymphony

I just realized why the sound on my computer is so low. I have my headphones in. I'm an idiot.

Anyway, that doesn't really sound like her to me, and it's pretty generic [but what can we expect from wrestling...come on]. However, I want to hear the full song regardless.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:31 PM
In the Mood

I'm afraid to listen to this for some reason...
Old 09-14-2009, 11:53 PM
Red Stars

Fuckin' WWE always watering everything down, I listen to TBM obsessively and I wouldn't have figured it was Chibi if I hadn't known already. They should've just used TBM and recorded a new song similar to Broken or Blue.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:04 AM
Sleepwalking

Send a message via ICQ to Shadari Send a message via AIM to Shadari

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-B-N View Post
Fuckin' WWE always watering everything down, I listen to TBM obsessively and I wouldn't have figured it was Chibi if I hadn't known already. They should've just used TBM and recorded a new song similar to Broken or Blue.
Chibi mentioned in her most recent blog update that she only provided the vocals for this song -- it wasn't something that the band wrote. I suspect she is already anticipating that many loyals fans are not going to find this music to their liking. And I agree that it is a pretty underwhelming song.

But I'm not mad or feeling let down in any way. Her vocals do sound pretty good. I'll probably buy the song if I ever see it on Amazon or something.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Black

whoa. weird. would've never guessed it was her o_O
Old 09-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Red Stars

^ Yeah I know, but perhaps they should let someone else write the lyrics. It always seems WWE's trying to be more and more generic and it's losing them ratings and fans, as well as the opportunity to use some great bands. Sorry, I'm just pissed off at them right now, was a WWE fan for 16 years until June.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:09 AM
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelSymphony View Post
I just realized why the sound on my computer is so low. I have my headphones in. I'm an idiot.
haha I've done the opposite. I was trying not to distract my roommates so I put on headphones (I was watching NCIS). After a few episodes, my roomie said something about the show and I realized that my headphones weren't even plugged in.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:15 AM
Blue

this one time i was watching braniac in college and they were about to play "the brown noise" and my room mate was sleeping, so i unplugged my headphones and cranked up my speakers... and the announcer was talking, it ruined my plan, i wanted him to shit himself, lol
Old 09-15-2009, 04:49 AM
Blue

hey chibi was totally stoked to do the vocals for it, and its still pretty interesting to hear.
id like to hear the whole thing too...but its not so bad. its mainstream yea, but its suited to what they want, not what she wants.
hahaha besides, arent we all entitled to some main-stream music loving sometimes?
im sure tbm have their songs like that too!

Should i talk slower like your a retard, should i talk slower like your RETARDED?
Old 09-15-2009, 07:43 AM
Video Kid

i actually really like her vocals in this. well the song itself and the lyrics and all are, let's put it as she said it; "nothing the band wrote". i think her vocals make the whole thing sound better as it would probably sound with the vocals of some pop-bitch with all the moaning and stuff...

if that made any sense to you (made a lot of sense in my head)

No more girl next door, actions with no remorse. ~ Ayria

^ Part of the zero bullshit tolerance policy.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Video Kid

Send a message via MSN to MissFalcore Send a message via Yahoo to MissFalcore Send a message via Skype™ to MissFalcore

weeeell...first of all..thanks for posting..i've been searching for that song on youtube and didnt find it...and i really have to say how much i love the band's stuff better and how much i love her voice in TBM songs better..i dont want to say that i think the song is crappy or stuff..it's just not the kind of music i listen to but i'm very happy for chibi they asked her for singing this song and i think it made her very happy too and it was a pleasure to her