The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 11-03-2011, 11:04 PM
No.

Dear prick,

I don't even know where to start with your review.
OK, here's a place: YOU'RE A CUNT.
Being clinically insane is not something to celebrate. Maybe mental problems do help some people write better, but that is not a good thing. Thank you so much for suggesting that seriously contemplating sticking a knife in my wrist is something to celebrate, I don't know where I'd be without you telling me that having suffered four years of depression is good for me.

Fuck you.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Demi-Human

Dear Emilie Autumn,

While your more osessive fans are stupid and unwilling to question your bullshit, I feel that true fans don't put up with your treating them like shit. Remember, without your fans, your bitch-ass would be on the streets or God forbid, in a stripclub. Treat us right, or that may be where you end up next.
On another note, lying doesn't make you more interesting. Especially if you don't have any evidence to back those lies up. But of course, you're too stupid to understand that. And what backs my accusations of you being a liar up? You ban anyone who questions your claims and try to guilt them into silence. You use your bi-polar as an excuse for being a giant bitch. You are a hypocrite as well. Seriously, you expect me to believe that pole-dancingand stripping onstage is supposed to be "ironic"? Funny, because irony and hypocrisy are not of the same definition. You of all people know that sex sells. And your stupid fans eat your shit up, although they probably know you're a liar. They're just too scared to call you out on it. A lot can be said about your book, too.
About your "dead" family that died in a fire? You're obviously trying hard to imitate American McGee's Alice, because in the game, Alice's family died in a fire. Nice fucking try.
Yeah, your family is still alive. I talked to your mom on Facebook, bitch. She's really quite nice.
Love, GirtheAlienGoldfish

Live and die, live and die – as if in a dream
I just want to sleep
Old 11-05-2011, 10:39 AM
In the Mood

Dear 7,000,000,000+ people of the world-

I love Tegan and Sara.

-Doomy

PS: Please stop breeding. This is beyond insane.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:00 PM
In the Mood

Dear Traversing's "................" thread-

I know I promised I'd never speak of it again, but I forgot. (Sorry.) The Mike Patton interview WASN'T the main reason for my paranoia. It was TheRuleofThree's "Cool Touring News" thread. I mean, the board was virtually dead for months and then all of a sudden, he starts that thread and a whole shit load of people come out of hiding and blow up the thread like it's the 2nd coming of Christ?! God, that pissed me off. The eventual "news" (that started out as a retarded guessing game) wasn't even a big deal, either. It was stupid. The Mike Patton interview just ENHANCED the paranoia, as well as the spiritual epiphany that I had. So when I came back to BOTH boards, it was a huge mix of being pissed off and enlightened at the same time. Why would the interview have anything to do with anything or anyone on either of the boards, you might ask? This post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomGem View Post
downloading The Making of Angel Dust (3-DVD upgrade)
After the "Cool Touring (kinda sounds like "two-ring", wink-wink) News" thread blew up, it felt like people were spying and playing some kind of game or something...a game I had no idea was even being played...up until that alarming wake-up call. Both boards were extremely quiet at the time and that one thread blowing up...well, all I can say is that it disturbed me...a LOT. Rude awakening, even though I hadn't posted anything (on Traversing) in months. My plans were to eventually come back after a certain period of time, but I didn't know when. Just when it felt right. But while watching that certain part of the interview during my hiatus from the VP, it was then that I realized the 61-day span between the day I left the VP (Jason's birthday) and Friday the 13th the following August. So that's the day I decided to come back to BOTH boards. My plan was basically to blend back in while venting whatever thoughts or feelings that felt right at the time, regardless of how it made anyone else feel. I just didn't really have any idea what was going on anymore on either of the boards. In the hypomanic state that I was in, the paranoia just felt way too strong to be false...and I had to unleash the energy...good and bad. Maybe it was right, maybe it was wrong...but as for where I stand RIGHT NOW? I'm 0% paranoid. If I hadn't made the actions I made, that number would be considerably higher. Not healthy!

-dsv/DoomGem

PS: I don't think I should promise again...I already broke it once now = /

PPS: I added four more video links to my signature. They're all very important parts of the big picture's sum in their own polarizing ways. I remember posting one of them in the YouTube thread and naming it "Remember that look for the rest of your life." in red letters xD. And one of the other videos just happens to be for the song that comes directly after my Funeral Mix's last song on it's respective record. I didn't realize the irony until long after I made the mix. The other two videos, well...they just round out the set in their own unique way (one of them isn't even allowed to be viewed, but that's actually part of the irony/humor). LoL :]

PPPS: I'm gonna miss you and a few of the other threads too. I'm seriously not gonna be posting anything more in you guys ever again...unless someone says my name and I feel the need to defend myself. OR if the Thought Police delete any of my posts, which would bring my post count down under 4884...then I'd obviously have to bring it back up again. Still thinking about what to change my title of "Super Band" to, too. I have a few picked out. I'm eyeing up "[Duality Ranger]" right now...that's probably what I'll end up going with.

PPPPS: Yesterday's date was 20111105 and the world's population just recently reached 7 billion. Makes sense. Math at Traversing. DONE. PERMANENTLY.

PPPPPS: Will the user "7billionth" on YouTube ever upload another video? I hope so (even though the last one was lame)!

Last edited by DoomGem; 11-06-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Oh My Cod!

Dear Verizon,

Please give me my internet back.

Love,
Me.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Oh My Cod!

Dear Verizon,

Thank you!!!

Love,
Me - a very happy customer.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:15 AM
No.

Dear TBM and a bunch of other bands,

There's a place called the Southern Hemisphere. Please come visit it, I know I'd like it.

Yours sincerely,
A humble Australian
Old 12-17-2011, 12:25 AM
Demi-Human

Dear Vivere,

LOL NO.

~Marionetta

I just want to sleep
Old 12-17-2011, 12:45 PM
Oh My Cod!

Dear SCL,

Why can't you believe I like your live? It's awesome and you're funny! I just don't get when you called me fragile. How do I look fragile?
And I don't get why you always call me hot but then call me a kid. Wouldn't that make you a huge pedo?
You confuse me!

Love,
Chimera Doll - One of your biggest fans.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:02 PM
In the Mood

Dear guy from that one place-

Anakin sounds really fuckin' good. Thanks for posting it. I'll be buying the record when it comes out...

-Me
Old 12-24-2011, 07:13 PM
Sleepwalking

Dear Marylin manson

go fuck yourself.....opps to late. lol

love your #1 hater Anthony Williams

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
Old 12-26-2011, 10:36 PM
Demi-Human

Dear Conan O'Brien,

You are a douchebag. All you ever do is sit around, soaked up in your own ego and talk about yourself. When you ask people to tell you if you got something wrong, you publicly humiliate them just so you can be right. Even if they ARE right.
To sum it up:
Fuck you and your comb-over.

~Marionetta

I just want to sleep
Old 12-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Demi-Human

Dear Oprah,

No, Amish people do not watch television. Ever.

Love, Marionetta

I just want to sleep
Old 12-27-2011, 01:01 AM
Sleepwalking

Send a message via MSN to jaded

Dear Marionetta,

There are Amish people that own televisions and have/had watched television.

There's a whole world out there, and variances on Old Order tradition. Some may call it "loopholes".

Warm Regards;
Trae

(I'm considering this "unsendable" because I'm posting it. Semantics!)
Old 12-27-2011, 01:18 AM
Demi-Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
Dear Marionetta,

There are Amish people that own televisions and have/had watched television.

There's a whole world out there, and variances on Old Order tradition. Some may call it "loopholes".

Warm Regards;
Trae

(I'm considering this "unsendable" because I'm posting it. Semantics!)
DAMN YOU!!! XD

I just want to sleep