The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 03-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Video Kid

Send a message via AIM to Hip Like Badass Send a message via MSN to Hip Like Badass

It was "Boy, interrupted."
Soooooo sad!
I don't think I could EVER watch Earthlings! lol
Old 03-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Walking with Strangers

Send a message via Skype™ to wasteland

Dear Diary,
Tomorrow is going to be a very long day. Until about 6:30. I can't wait!!
Entering the whirlpool."

Old 03-28-2010, 10:48 PM
In the Mood

Diary!-

Republicans are funny. Just on the surface though. This is why I stay away from politics as much as I can. WTH is their problem? Its just sad and thats the bottom line. Anyway I'm finally done with my TBM-YouTube download project. Just in time before KeepVid got all fucked up again too. I ended up with over 20 GB. Holy shit, right? I'll be buying a new computer soon - can't wait to smash this old POS Office Space style. Still on Windows ME after 10 long years too...can u believe that shit? I just fear if I change over to XP on this old one, its gonna be a total fucking disaster. I've read horror stories and they terrify me. I just wanna play it safe and not try to fix what isn't broken ya know? But its getting to the point where I can't survive w/o XP anymore so I figure I'll just go for it all and hit a grand slam with a new PC thats just fucking LOADED. Been pretty much alcohol-free for over a year now...still have that promise with Dad not to drink again until my therapist says its ok. I've cheated here and there but it really wasn't worth it. Too busy being paranoid about getting caught...could never get a good buzz going. I have 2 strikes on me too...one more and I'm kicked out of the house! It just sucks because they think all that chaotic shit I went through was strictly because of alcohol but it was only a part of it. It wasn't the root of the problems and in a way, the alcohol actually helped me get through them. The severe headtrips I experienced turned out to be initiations for how free I feel now. A lot of the demons I've had in the past are gone for good and if any more are created, its not gonna be because of alcohol. Weed might do it but we'll see how that goes...soon I'll be smoking it for the first time since January of '08. I know that sounds like a bad idea but my life is a lot more stable now. U know that. I'm pretty optimistic about it especially now that Amy is out of my life. And my head for that matter. Ughh nothing has been more bittersweet than my relationship with that girl. Anyway its supposed to get up in the 70's later this week...should be a shock to the system. A good shock. The brown grass is depressing to look at. As always, I'm not really looking forward to my birthday. I think they're overrated and just make me feel awkward. But you already knew that too, didn't u. Creeper. Omg that word is so overused. Actually the first Brewer game of the year is on my birthday so I guess I AM kinda lookin forward to it :P Oh and fuck the NoES remake. That goes for every other horror remake too. I gotta go, I'll try not to go so long w/o writing again. What? Yes, even Halloween. Sorry Rob.

-Doomy
Old 04-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Video Kid

dear diary,

thanks for making my friend work at lush so i got samples and a 50% discount :-)

No more girl next door, actions with no remorse. ~ Ayria

^ Part of the zero bullshit tolerance policy.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Video Kid

Send a message via AIM to Hip Like Badass Send a message via MSN to Hip Like Badass

Dear Diary,

Oh.
Well, shit.

Ina
Old 04-25-2010, 10:44 PM
In the Mood

Diary!-

Ok so having the same birthday as Chibi would be amazing but sadly thats something I can't brag about. However, being the optimist that I usually am now, I'd still like to believe that our birthdays are at least somewhat connected...and I'll tell you why because I know how much u care! Ok both of our birthdays are in April (as an added bonus, that bunny holiday is in April too) and they always fall on the same day of the week. This year they're on Mondays. Blech! And mine is on the 5th day after April starts while hers is on the 5th day before April ends...and as u know, I've always had a thing for symmetry :]

Good enough for me...
-DG
Old 05-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Violet

Send a message via AIM to MySecretSanctuary Send a message via MSN to MySecretSanctuary Send a message via Yahoo to MySecretSanctuary

Dear diary thingermigigy

Whoa, I haven't been on this website in forever o_o I kinda lost the link I suppose, or just forgot about it with all the hecticness of my life.
I've been okay, my dad's fixing to be home from a stress test...according to my mom when he called earlier, he past with flying colors
Homeschool is still a pain. But eh, you get used to it.
On the bright side, I've actually been hanging out with my friends lately. So yeah.
Anyways...it feels awkward...after not being on here so long...well...Im'ma go now.
Best wishes,
Allie~

Love of a thousand stars
Be it not by far
Love of a thousand stars
Make me not feel to forget you.
~Thoughtfully. - Written by me, Allie.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Midnight

Dear Diary,

(It's not like any one reads these, right?)

Today was OK, IMHO. Some successes, some disappointments. The best part of this very day was to come to my dormitory room, login to Skype, and to talk to my father.

Yours,
Sandels
Old 05-14-2010, 06:37 PM
Walking with Strangers

Send a message via Skype™ to wasteland

Dear Diary,
I have had Lady Gaga music stuck in my head for about the past week. Should I be concerned? I mean, we are using her music for a physics project, but seriously, this is kind of ridiculous.
Entering the whirlpool."

Old 05-15-2010, 04:54 AM
Mother of Unicorns

Send a message via Skype™ to xrayqueen

^Poor you ;p

Dear diary,

Whilst watching The Wall I was having a kind of revue on my life. I was kinda saddened, how things change, and maybe not even for the better. The hands of time are moving too fast...

Oh well, fuck that. Gotta do the best out of life I can,right?

Old 08-14-2010, 06:01 AM
No.

Dear diary,

My sister came home. And she managed to fall over and bruise her shin badly. So now it hurts to walk. I feel absolutely no sympathy for her, and I'm not sure whether this is because I've suffered worse or because I hate her, or because I've been a real bitch for the past few days.

I went shopping and didn't get anything I was looking for because they didn't have it. Whoever decided that Watership Down is a children's book is an idiot. I settled on Catch-22 instead.

I got a haircut. It looks good.

So yeah.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:36 PM
In the Mood

Diary-

To me, the "remake" of House on Haunted Hill is not a remake. It is it's own original film. Sorry for any confusion this might've caused.

PS: I'm keeping my baby (old PC) afterall. It's kinda like a vinyl record.

-Doomer
Old 08-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Midnight

Dearest of Ds,

Yet another exhausting, work-filled week behind me. I still hear 'Control' in my head every now and then -- well, that and 'My Cat' by Jack off Jill.

Good lord I'm tired.

Yours,
sandels
Old 08-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Video Kid

my cat... cool cat...good cat... pussy cat!

No more girl next door, actions with no remorse. ~ Ayria

^ Part of the zero bullshit tolerance policy.

Old 08-20-2010, 10:12 PM
In the Mood

Diary!-

My PC hard drive go crash-crash-die-die Luckily, there's my grandma's old PC til I get a new one.

PS: Lords of Acid this winter.

-Doomer