The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 07-01-2010, 04:11 AM
No.

Default The Rant Thread

Here, you can rant about anything. No explanations, names or descriptions necessary. Even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else or is written entirely in another language.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Video Kid

Send a message via AIM to Shirax Send a message via MSN to Shirax Send a message via Yahoo to Shirax Send a message via Skype™ to Shirax

Really? You're a customer, and I'm scanning your items, so wtf are you doing scanning them for me? If you really wanted to scan items yourself, then use the SELF-SCAN. That's why they have it.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:51 AM
Video Kid

oh then you just have to check on every item again, one after another, slowly... they'll never do it again then haha

No more girl next door, actions with no remorse. ~ Ayria

^ Part of the zero bullshit tolerance policy.

Old 07-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Video Kid

Send a message via AIM to Shirax Send a message via MSN to Shirax Send a message via Yahoo to Shirax Send a message via Skype™ to Shirax

^I like that idea!
Old 02-28-2016, 07:10 AM
Living Dead Doll

*Laughing inwardly in frustration* Mmmmmkay. Mmmmmmkay. Mmmmmmkay. So, I went on Facebook earlier and my sister was at the shopping part of Disneyland.

She. Went. Without. Me. She normally always invites me to these things. I knew she was going to go because yesterday she said she needed to talk to me. Before she started, she said, "Since you're now talking..."

Me:

Thinking she was finally going to confess up her scorn towards me, I listened eagerly, getting my comments all nice and ready (prettying them up) and choosing my tone thoughtfully. I was so ready. >:D

But no. She was just wondering if I was going to go with them to Disneyland in three-ish weeks. She laid it out like this:

1) I don't go with them and I get to spend money online.
2) I go with them and I don't get money. So, in turn, I can spend it on whatever the fuck I want over there.

I have until the 10th of March to give her my full and final answer. And then she mentioned that was gonna go to the shopping part of Disneyland. All I said was "Oh...". "Yeah..." was all she said. There was no "Do you wanna go?" or anything. I didn't believe her so I walked away. She didn't wake me up or ask me anything earlier today. Just because I turned down some family gatherings, was a bitch that one time we went out a few months back, now they're going to just ENTIRELY DISMISS ME?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!!?!?!??? D:<

This is a fucking personal blow to me.

She knows I'm a Disney Villain//The Nightmare Before Christmas fan. Anyway, she threw something on my lap (and I flinched x.x). I picked it up and saw that it was a Jasmine Beckett Griffith Maleficent postcard. This one:

I didn't really react. And if I did, it was probably like this

I thanked her vaguely. I'm not being a spoiled or anything. At this point, I'd gladly take a fucking badge to pin on my messenger bag. I'm entirely grateful but I'm sorry if I'm a little confused when they hand me stuff. And I pull an empty facial expression and vague thank yous when they've been ignoring and talking to me like they're being forced to talk to me. So, who is the one sending mixed signals here? I mean, really? :/

Earlier today after coming out of the shower to make my bed, there was a pink hairbrush and TNBC messenger bag. I thanked my mom with a smile. I got met with a glare. I don't know what to do. I show appreciation, they don't notice or they give scornful looks as if to say, "Be happy that I brought something, you lazy bitch!". I mean, how else am I supposed to take it?!?!?

Anyway, it's plain and clear what my answer is to my sister's question. *Sighs* I'm not going to Disneyland. I don't have to think about it. I am entirely positive. In my fucking gut. Why? Well, I'll break it down brutally.

* More like Stockings! Stockings! Stockings!

Why toss out my one and only chance to buy clothes?

As much as I'm tempted to go on two rides that I love dearly, I'll pass it, without a second thought and that's saying quite a lot! Plus, why go if my sister is probably going to be ignoring me and being on her phone or talking to my cousin? The way she's acting towards me, I seriously doubt her attitude is going to change in just a toss of a coin. And Maleficent, Evil Queen, Ariel, Beast and The Happiest Place On Earth is not gonna change jack shit.

I'm going to keep my chin up. Because it can't rain all the time x) And I'm not going to feel guilty or depressed over something I didn't do in the first place. As for my nephew, I'll just ignore him. Because giving a fuck is not doing any good. It's just giving me bed-ridden headaches. He's not worth it. I'm going to try my damn best to stay up so I can go back to waking up early. I'm pulling myself together.

Until then, I'm going to invest my time and energy in looking for clothes. Everything else? It's just background noise.

Sidenote: I honestly loathe being so cold and callous but sadly? It's how I have to move on from this. It is truly the only way to get out of this depression.

Still dripping with midnight glitter

Old 05-31-2016, 05:01 AM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

I'm going to be totally honest. Overwatch sounds lame as hell to me. I can see why others would like it, but it just doesn't sound like my thing in the slightest. No story in the game, all PVP, and my friend said the teams end up the same two or three characters half the time anyways. Just no. Not for me, especially not for full price.

But that alone is not my rant. My rant is with the fact people keep constantly comparing Battleborn to Overwatch, of which really the only similarities are a PVP mode or two alike and the MOBA aspects, and the hype around Overwatch is thereby making people think it's fucking amazing and Battleborn is terrible. My friend, an avid gamer and objective and logical minded person, has played both and said that, in terms of content and quality (aside from graphics, obviously, since Overwatch looks like a Pixar movie), Battleborn trumps Overwatch. Yet people keep saying how much Battleborn sucks and Overwatch is better and blah blah blah because of the fucking hype around one that wasn't there for the other. THEY'RE KILLING A FANTASTIC GAME WITH LIGHTNING FAST SUPPORT AND BONUS FREE CONTENT COMING AS THEY MAKE IT. The game has its flaws, of course, but Gearbox is doing a damn good job of fixing what they can as the fans point the problems out. Not to mention it actually has a goddamned story and a PVE mode. No, I'm not counting the short films for Overwatch. I want the story to be in the actual fucking game, and I know I'm not the only one that thinks that.

I fucking hate gaming journalism. Overwatch is mainly getting the attention because of the Tracer butt pose controversy and because Blizzard is already hugely successful and, honestly, probably paid reviewers and news sites off. A company like Gearbox with really only one other series to its name, despite the immense popularity of said series, doesn't stand a chance and it fucking sucks. Seriously, the amount of people in PVP has dwindled so low after Overwatch came out, it's ridiculous. I've been seeing the same people so much. I wasn't interested in Overwatch anyways, but now I don't want it in the slightest just because of this. I don't care how much my friend wants me to get it. My support will go to Gearbox.

Fuck Overwatch.

Nobody can see us in this midnight mist
So let me kiss those poisoned lips
Old 06-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Living Dead Doll

Of course now that I can't buy any cd's (ahem! yet! ), they are becoming cheap! Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheap that it's so fucking tempting to buy them!

-.- It used to be that when I didn't have any money left in my Amazon gift card, they'd lower the price and by the time, I'd get the money added in, they'd make the cd even higher in price!

*Restrains myself* I can do this. I can wait.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Walking with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague Kitty View Post
Of course now that I can't buy any cd's (ahem! yet! ), they are becoming cheap! Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheap that it's so fucking tempting to buy them!

-.- It used to be that when I didn't have any money left in my Amazon gift card, they'd lower the price and by the time, I'd get the money added in, they'd make the cd even higher in price!

*Restrains myself* I can do this. I can wait.

Haha, you keeping money by for the Pledge?

Hmmm, I suppose this should go in the 'What sucked about your day?' thread but me got sore throat. :'(
Old 12-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Video Kid

ugh... why does a married guy keep calling me 'hun' and 'beauty' etc? granted, he did that even before he ever met his wife, but it still feels wrong and he does it e.v.e.r.y f.u.c.k.i.n.g t.i.m.e

Old 12-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Sleepwalking

Send a message via MSN to jaded

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE LIVING IN THIS HOUSE.

PICK UP. THE FUCKING. CLOTHES.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Total Clarity

Go fuck yourself you selfish prick. The world doesn't revolve around you and your in your 40s, so move out from your mother's house you asshole.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Black

Mehh I wish I would stop getting annoyed of everyone I ever start to form a close relationship with. I doubt that I'll ever get married, oh well.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Total Clarity

Apparently I'm a fuck up who can't do anything right because this week I've forgot to empty the dishwasher once and put my clothes away once. Hm.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Video Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell's Angi View Post
ugh... why does a married guy keep calling me 'hun' and 'beauty' etc? granted, he did that even before he ever met his wife, but it still feels wrong and he does it e.v.e.r.y f.u.c.k.i.n.g t.i.m.e

WAAAAAAAAAH, same fucking thing again! WTF? and it's getting worse.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:45 AM
Living Dead Doll

Collide is starting to piss me off a bit. I was willing to spend $15 worth of music and they said no (told me to go to Amazon or iTunes). I was willing to support them but I guess they don't want my money so fuck them! I kind of regret helping them with the new album. So, $10 wasted! I'm willing to spend $10 for another band. I'm taking an extended break from the music of Collide.

They cry about bands not being paid and bitching about music being downloaded for free and this and that.....and I tried to support them and they didn't want me to. They directed me elsewhere and told me to buy the entire albums instead. I was simply choosing my absolute favorite songs x.x