The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > The Birthday Massacre > The Birthday Massacre

The Birthday Massacre General discussion about the band.

Old 02-20-2017, 09:45 PM
Red Stars

Default Streaming TBM

Where have you heard TBM streamed and have you streamed TBM yourself whether its off a youtube playlist, spotify or on pandora?

recently ive come across quite a few people that LET me stream TBM on their twitch stream and one of em played tbm "queen of hearts" on their own playlist. unfortunately ive had a bad experience and dont twitch anymore but plan to again eventually. it was just cool to experience tbm on there tho.
Old 02-28-2017, 02:56 AM
Zombie Kitty

I did Pandora once a long time ago. Wasn't for me. I don't like that the "Next" button is limited It's frustrating.

And Spotify I did a few times. Seeing all of their albums and seeing that they're all purple is just.....awesome. I stream them (what's available, anyway) on Bandcamp every once in a while. But other than that, it's on the phone (through the music app) for me. In which, I have like fucking everything made by TBM

The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory
Old 02-28-2017, 03:26 AM
Walking with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamThing View Post
Where have you heard TBM streamed and have you streamed TBM yourself whether its off a youtube playlist, spotify or on pandora?

recently ive come across quite a few people that LET me stream TBM on their twitch stream and one of em played tbm "queen of hearts" on their own playlist. unfortunately ive had a bad experience and dont twitch anymore but plan to again eventually. it was just cool to experience tbm on there tho.
They weren't being streamed, but I saw them in the library of an artist I follow who was streaming her drawings - this was a few years ago (can't remember exact dates) but it was when they were a wee bit lesser known so I was positively surprised (delighted even :P) that they were starting to trickle into people's ears.

Here's the artist if anyone's interested:
http://weirdhyenas.deviantart.com/gallery/ (they have some NSFW stuff on their FurAffinity account and I think tumblr - just a forewarning.)

As for myself, I don't do streaming of any media*, I prefer to own what I like in that regards.

*though I have been streaming TBM stuff from their Pledge and Bandcamp until I can get my hands on physical media, and watching them and Firewerk on YouTube but that be the exception.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 02-28-2017, 09:39 AM
Oh My Cod!

I've broadcasted on Stickam, Blogtv (when they were both open) and Vaughnlive (most currently) and have streamed TBM's music from either iTunes, Spotify or Youtube.

It's been such an awesome experience because people who were in my cast heard their music and became interested and some even became fans. I remember someone signing into my cast when I streamed their Superstition album on the release date to ask which song I was playing and then signed out once I gave them their answer

People have streamed TBM in their casts because they know I like them, which is so incredible to me!! Also CV has streamed TBM and other great music in his casts on Vaughnlive too :D

Overall, it's been so very wonderful! I believe it's a great way to get more people aware of TBM and definitely a potential for new fans. I haven't casted in awhile but when I do, I always play TBM and hope to find others who enjoy them
Old 03-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Red Stars

niiiice..btw im back on twitch. so much for sticking to my guns? a streamer played pins and needles.