The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 09-27-2017, 02:18 PM
Zombie Kitty

I'm seriously in love with this month's purchases! I can't wait for them to arrive and I can't wait for the things I'm going to buy next week!

Edit: I confess that I felt really jealous of my cousin's daughter yesterday. All friggin' day! She kept talking about her friends and the experiences she had with them. She was able to go places by herself. Like she just got out of the car and walked over to the store and to the bank (she's not crippled by anxiety like I fucking am). She just has a bunch of friends and she can not fucking shut the fuck up about it! You seriously can't bring up anything without her mentioning her friends! I felt like she was stabbing me in the chest and it hurt like hell. I don't know, it just felt like someone was breaking up with me I guess I felt crushed *shrugs*
I
However! During the car ride home and away from her, I felt grateful and was reminded of the beautiful guest house I reside in! I put up my awesome posters besides my bed and I'm left here alone (for the most part in terms of during the day) all week. I'm finally free, I can dress in whatever manner I'd like! I can listen to music loud, I can watch all the lovely lesbian content I want! I can watch whatever I want on TV (I mostly start watching when the sun goes down).

But then *laughs in frustration* my sister opened the door to my house while she called out "Honey, I'm hoooooome!". She was pretending to be me and obviously, no one was in the house. Then I got sad again because I have no one to come home to and I have no girlfriend I got over it though. I just needed to uhm sleep it off.

The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 09-27-2017 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-28-2017, 09:52 PM
Oh My Cod!

although there's not much activity around here anymore I feel bad for not signing on for like...10 days I think it's been o.o woah
Old 10-15-2017, 04:50 AM
Zombie Kitty

I listen to songs added to my Bandcamp wishlist so damn much (throughout the day and for a full week sometimes) that I almost expect a message to pop up that reads "OH, JUST BUY IT ALREADY!!!"

Old 10-16-2017, 01:23 AM
Oh My Cod!

I get easily paranoid and freaked out at night but it's my own fault most of the time xD
Old 10-17-2017, 06:19 AM
Zombie Kitty

I'm really disappointed in this month's purchases! :/ I mean, yeah, I got a good deal on a pair of striped stockings and they fit and feel lovely and I bought some pretty cool art prints by Queenie Posiez, bought a full album for like a $1 (Cindergarden felt like doing a last minute sale) but I just......like I don't know! I don't know what the fuck distracted me and I bought things that just....don't really go with what I was planning!

I think the lack of going out lately (thanks to my sis being all fucking depressed but I can fully understand-now!-what is going on in her world) just clouded everything up. I was seriously planning on buying a bunch of stockings but I don't know what the fuck happened. Whatever. I mean, I don't regret buying what I bought! I don't! I love what I bought (music mostly on Bandcamp)! But I just....I honestly didn't want to buy music (just one album by Cindergarden and one mp3 by Black Canary) this month. My money was going towards stockings and I ended up buying one pair and buying a whole bunch of music instead. I hate myself for it :/

However! On November, I will not spend one fucking dollar on music and I'm gonna buy a few pairs of stockings, a poster (maybe 2!) and a t-shirt! *Determined!* I mean, I miiiiiight just pre-order the new Miss FD album but like that's besides the point!