The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 05-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Zombie Kitty

Why does everyone ask me what I'm doing when I'm on the laptop? Like every single time I'm on it? It's frustrating and annoying! I want to casually say (even though it's obviously a lie-I'd never look at that while they're here! Lesson well learned from yearrrrs ago! Ahem! ) "Hey, what's up! Yeah, I'm looking at lesbian ****. How are you doing? ".

But I won't.......

The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory
Old 05-07-2017, 06:00 AM
Zombie Kitty

Can I ever fucking eat in peace?!?!?!?!?!?!

First, my brother. And now my cousin? I was eating a burger in a restaurant and I was feeling pretty relaxed and just really good. It was nice and grey outside. The burger had too much lettuce and my cousin had this judgy look in her face and said, "Crystal should just get a burger that just has meat, cheese and the bun. She's taking everything else off!!".

And? What the hell is it to her? I swear, she's fucking nosy and judgemental​. Plus, she has a serious staring problem. After that, I noticed that I started feeling scared, anxious, hyper aware of my breathing and feeling judged. I couldn't relax.

When will I be able to eat in peace? With no one staring​ at me directly and judging how I eat. Just fucking LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!! Let me be.... please. Just let me be. I hate feeling pressured. Which is why I hate eating in public where there is a lot of people. I don't feel entirely comfortable.

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 05-13-2017 at 08:35 AM.
Old 05-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Red

Send a message via Skype™ to Satu

^ That is so annoying. I get anxious about eating in front of people too and it's mostly because of getting comments like that. Why people feel the need to comment on something so ridiculous I'll never know.

I hate job searching. Applied to everything within walking distance and not a single call and all the hiring signs are gone now.

Signature made by Plague Kitty
DeviantArt | Tumblr |
Twitter
Old 05-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Zombie Kitty

^ Thanks for understanding! And I'll never know either x.x

This is not a "I'm so pissed off" type of rant. This is more of a general rambling rant.

*Takes deep big calming breath* Erin Welton.......Erin of Autumn's Grey Solace. My 2nd favorite band (besides TBM who comes first but AGS is a very close second). That lovely band. The singer and model, Erin Welton. That Erin....can see my posts =O.O= She can see my freaking posts, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg!! I'm freaking out, I'm freaking out, I'm freaking out, I'm freaking ouuuuuuuuuuut! How I know this? Because she liked my post from last Saturday about the pumpkin ale pic that I shared. Omg, she's probably seen everything! I've been posting some pretty hot pics of women being together and she's probably seen them! I'm sure she's alright with lesbians but still! And oh my fucking god!!!! *REMEMBERS* D: I outed myself to her! Personally. In messages! I basically told her that she was free to unfollow me if my posts weirded her out (I was just starting to get into the show Wentworth and seeing how Franky Doyle was so free, open and unforgiving of her sexuality and how she carried herself...all just inspired me to suddenly be open about who I am and not apologizing for it and'or hiding! ) or anything. This was sent a bit ago. So, I was sure that she unfollowed me or whatever.

I mean, Erin is a woman so I'm sure she doesn't mind (or care) about the pics I post of other women dressed.....uhm. Hmmmm. How to word it. Uh, dressed....in lingerie. I'm sure she understands! Most of her pics are kind of in the lingerie-ish area (just one photoshoot of her wearing a lovely long black floral robe with a red corset and.....other stuff! Ahem!). I'm sure she gets it. Now as for Scott......he never really posts anything which means he's probably never online. So, I'm safe! Except that one time he replied back when I asked about hiding my profile pics from strangers. I think I got lucky that day. And then that other day when I told him that it would be a bit longer before he sends me.....um. Before he sends.....whatever he's supposed to send me (I'm freaking out more than I thought I'm blanking out. I can't remember what the hell he's sending me! I do know I paid $8 and then $6 more-because I'm seeing it on my Paypal payments right now-but that's really about it). Other than that, I really don't think he's been online ever since he posted the pic of Erin with the flute! So, yay! He hasn't seen anything. =^.^=

*So fucking happy about that*

And I totally get that he's a guy and I'm probably sure he's seen worse but I don't want him looking at a pic like this that I posted.....

He doesn't know about this site so I could say whatever And Erin won't know that I freaked out about her liking my post so suddenly and without warning. *Is such a silly person* I was totally secure that she unfollowed me (and the rest of her friends/fans) a bit ago. I have no problem with her liking my stuff. It's fine! That's awesome! It's just that I was caught off guard. And now that I know....I guess I won't change anything. I'm sure if she sees something, she'll either tell me or hide it. Or won't even care and just keep strolling. There. Rant over. I'm going back to my day now.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:45 AM
Zombie Kitty

Collide is starting to piss me off a bit. I was willing to spend $15 worth of music and they said no (told me to go to Amazon or iTunes). I was willing to support them but I guess they don't want my money so fuck them! I kind of regret helping them with the new album. So, $10 wasted! I'm willing to spend $10 for another band. I'm taking an extended break from the music of Collide.

They cry about bands not being paid and bitching about music being downloaded for free and this and that.....and I tried to support them and they didn't want me to. They directed me elsewhere and told me to buy the entire albums instead. I was simply choosing my absolute favorite songs x.x

Old 09-01-2017, 08:05 PM
Zombie Kitty

My mom just called me on the phone. My tone was....dead. There was no life in my voice. Not a hint of life but I tried to make an effort. She noticed it and I lied about how I was tired from cleaning. She laughed and I got angry because it reminded me of last night. I was trying to explain to her where it went wrong with my sister (when I was in the shower and she just slammed the door all of a sudden and was a bitch to me the rest of the day and there I was, thinking we had a lovely day on Wednesday! I was totally in the dark! And still am!) and she kept laughing. I guess my niece was doing something cute and my mom was giggling over it or maybe my brother was doing something. But I kept repeating myself and she just interrupted me with laughter. I had enough and abruptly said, "Okay, goodbye". She was saying something but I...........I hung up on her. I started to tear up because I was trying to explain and she just wasn't listening to me. I felt alone. Normally, I'm good with that but this type was different and depressing. It was near 9pm (thought it was 8pm) when I called her and I didn't stop crying until midnight, got a strong headache and then finally drifted off sleep at 3am.

Anyway, she called me today and apparently, my sister was mad at me yesterday because she told me to take a quick shower because my cousin's husband was going to unclog the shower. Uhm, she never told me shit. The only thing she told me was that she was going to move the TV so she could install the new AC. Then I fell asleep (because of the heat) and when I woke up, she wasn't there. So, she better not fucking be saying that she told me because she did not! My mom went on about how I got mad over the phone with my sis because she didn't wanna give me any money yesterday (new ep by a fav band came out). I actually laughed at that because I wasn't even mad as I said "Okay" when my sis said she was going to pay me today.

I swear, my sister is just grasping at straws at this point! And I say that brutally honest! I don't know if she's taking her anger out on me as some kind of revenge thing for lashing out at her 3 weeks ago or maybe using me as a punching bag for divorcing that son of a bitch. I don't fucking know what her problem is with me but for some reason, she thinks I'm just full of anger. And another thing! She looks at my face, sees that it's serious, assumes I'm mad or bothered and takes that as the truth. She always asks me what's wrong. To be perfectly honest? If my face is serious, it's either because I'm freaking out inside (anxiety) and desperately thinking about anything to keep myself from running out the door. Or it's either because I'm calm and thinking about what to eat later on or what to shop for, what looks witchy, what would Chelsea Wolfe buy. Or I'm just thinking about what song or band to play next on my phone. There. That is literally all I think about when I'm out shopping. It's always the same each time. Nothing else! No anger, no annoyance. Is it any wonder I hide my face with my hair? Because they're always looking at my face, seeing what they want to see, taking it as truth and never ever ever ever ASKING ME STRAIGHT OUT. And if they do ask what's wrong and I say nothing is wrong (and there is nothing wrong, I feel pretty good!), they don't believe me. So, is it any wonder?! Now that I cut my hair, they have more access to my face because it's totally open and it terrifies me. I never thought of this when I cut my hair. If I did, I wouldn't have gone through with it.

Anyway, my mom started to talk to me about my money. I interrupted her and said that I didn't want to talk about this over the phone. I wanted to talk face-to-face. She said, "Okay, bye" and hung up. I await her arrival because I will fight for it! Yes, I pay the rent. Yes, I pay for my food but can I have some money to spend for JUST ME? Can I be allowed that? $450 every month. Hell, I'll settle (alright, I'll learn to settle and accept it!) with $40 or $30 but at least it's something for me to spend for myself. Is that asking for too much? Okay, fine, I won't buy music anymore and my brother can even stalk my Paypal activity all he fucking wants if it makes him so happy. But I need to be apart of The Birthday Massacre's Walking With Strangers anniversary pledge campaign! This album is so near and dear to me and I am not going to miss out on it!

Old 09-30-2017, 12:52 PM
Zombie Kitty

I thought everything was going great this week. Boring, yeah, but great nonetheless. It didn't even bother me when my sis commented on the way I was dressed (I took a risk and wore a short top instead of the usual long t-shirt). Something was seriously up with my sister on Thursday night because she just slammed the door. Then on Friday, she kept slamming things. I don't know why it bothered me but it got to the point where I seriously had to open the door for her and then close it (as she cooked lunch for her son). Anyway, my mom came home and asked me if I knew what I've done. I honestly had no fucking clue

Apparently, my sis told my mom that her comment was the thing that bothered me. I mean, yeah, it stung for like a second but then I quickly got over it. I told her about the slamming things and if I offended her by the way I was dressed. She had this to say about it, "It's not that you offended her but what if there was an emergency? And so what if she slams things?! She's not throwing things to you or is she?! You're always thinking about yourself! You don't know the problems she's going through on top of YOUR shit! Like making sure you have enough to eat and taking out the trash so you don't have to deal with the dog. I swear, no one can say anything to you anymore because everything bothers you!"

Um, ouch?!?!? What. The. Fuck. Dude! I swear, my sister has changed. She was NEVER like this. Yeah, she was a fucking blabbermouth but never EVER like this! Not so extreme to the point of crying to our mom at every single little tiny microscopic problem!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know there was anything wrong until my mom brought it up! I seriously feel like such an asshole after hearing those words in my head and seeing them written on here. *scoffs* "Ungrateful person" (and I know in my heart of hearts that I am not ungrateful. I'm seriously appreciative of anything good that gets thrown my way) that only cares about herself (again, I know it's not true. I worry way too much about other people would think and hell, I care so much that I seriously have to spend some time on a single purchase online because I'm so scared and unsure of how my mom would react if she found out the amount I paid for it).

My heart aches and it really hurts. Like someone stabbed my heart or something. My body hurts when I move and all I wanna do is sleep or lay in bed and listen to music. Buuuuuuuuut! I didn't spend all week sticking to my "waking up early and sleeping early" just to fuck it all up and wake up all late again. I'm not gonna give them that power by giving in to depression. I'm gonna try to pick myself up, remove the "dagger from my heart" and try to heal it by forgetting her speech and telling myself that I am not ANY of those things she claims I am. As for dressing in that way, I always have a skirt at hand (on top of my drawer just in case anything happens like an emergency or one of my cousins knocks on my door-I'm way ahead of my mom. I wouldn't just be dressed like that and NOT be prepared. Who the fuck does she think I am?) and so what?!?

I am not hurting ANYBODY! I've spent so many years, all covered up and scared. Now that that creep is gone and I have my guest house and I'm somewhere very private (in terms of where the house is placed) and safe, why shouldn't I be allowed to "let loose"? It's not like I'm completely naked here! If I was, I'd understand but all I have to do is put on a skirt and boom! I'm set to go out or be in the presence or someone I'm finally, finallyyyyyyyyyyy happy and I feel so free. Let me live for fuck's sake. Yeah, my sis comes and goes throughout the day but this is my house and I pay half of the rent. I can do whatever the fuck I want and dress in the way I want. Again, I'm not hurting anyone and I'm happy. My sis always shows her cleavage and I don't say shit about it (I don't call her out on it and ask her why the fuck she's always showing them)! So, why the fuck is she crying to my mom if I show my legs and thighs? I've always covered them. And now that I'm showing them and CAN SAFELY show them, it's wrong.

Whatever, I'm just gonna go about my day and I'll journal my plan for this week. Like where I need to be in terms of state of mind. Like how I need to treat my sister like this fragile thing now. Because apparently everything I do, say or how I say it...hurts her and I really do not need my mom fucking insulting me like that by the end of the week. That's shit I really don't need! Not right now. Not when things are finally feeling.....stable and really great. Plus, we're entering October. It's my month and last October was fucking depressing as hell. My sis better Paypal me money tomorrow :/