The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 08-19-2017, 03:29 PM
Jennerit

The lame, cheesy animatronics Spirit Halloween is selling this year.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:49 AM
Zombie Kitty

Just me and my mom poking fun at my cousin's (and also at me but it's all for the sake of fun, even I'm making fun of myself!). This is kinda why I wanted to come home (and also because of Netflix but I'll do that tomorrow-too tired to focus on anything) so that we could make fun of them and at me

We don't do it out of meanness! We're not like that. We just.......they kinda deserve it because they boast about having a big ass house and a lot of money and family trips and whathaveyou. But they never really reached out to us in the course of 20 years. And I'm 26. So *shrugs* yeah, they kinda deserve it a little!

The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 08-20-2017 at 05:52 AM.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:42 AM
Zombie Kitty

My mom found an underwear at the foot of my bed (on the floor). Told her it wasn't mine then she told me to throw it in the dirty clothes.

About 10 minutes later, I thanked her for not being one of those mom's that freak out over that kind of stuff (on the floor and clearly not belonging to me!). "I still have my doubts!" she joked. "I don't know who you sneak in at 3am and then send off in a hurry!". I then remembered that I threw them on the floor while putting my clothes away. But instead of saying that, I just said that I threw them on the floor. My mom just went, "Well, of course you took them off of her and then threw it on the floor!". A bit later, she found another pair of underwear on the couch. She held it up to me and asked, "And who do these belong to?!" I just said, "Oh, I sleep with so many women that I really can't give you a name!"

Oh, if only all this was true! It's what I think about every night (never telling her this obviously) I'm happy that I can joke around like this with my mom and my mom being brave enough to joke back! Especially with a topic like this. And involving women. I think she's finally come to terms with it :')

The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory