The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 09-27-2017, 03:18 PM
Zombie Kitty

Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest

I'm seriously in love with this month's purchases! I can't wait for them to arrive and I can't wait for the things I'm going to buy next week!

Edit: I confess that I felt really jealous of my cousin's daughter yesterday. All friggin' day! She kept talking about her friends and the experiences she had with them. She was able to go places by herself. Like she just got out of the car and walked over to the store and to the bank (she's not crippled by anxiety like I fucking am). She just has a bunch of friends and she can not fucking shut the fuck up about it! You seriously can't bring up anything without her mentioning her friends! I felt like she was stabbing me in the chest and it hurt like hell. I don't know, it just felt like someone was breaking up with me I guess I felt crushed *shrugs*
I
However! During the car ride home and away from her, I felt grateful and was reminded of the beautiful guest house I reside in! I put up my awesome posters besides my bed and I'm left here alone (for the most part in terms of during the day) all week. I'm finally free, I can dress in whatever manner I'd like! I can listen to music loud, I can watch all the lovely lesbian content I want! I can watch whatever I want on TV (I mostly start watching when the sun goes down).

But then *laughs in frustration* my sister opened the door to my house while she called out "Honey, I'm hoooooome!". She was pretending to be me and obviously, no one was in the house. Then I got sad again because I have no one to come home to and I have no girlfriend I got over it though. I just needed to uhm sleep it off.

I was never part of this world
Its beauty is not yet known to me

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 09-27-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:52 PM
Oh My Cod!

although there's not much activity around here anymore I feel bad for not signing on for like...10 days I think it's been o.o woah
Old 10-15-2017, 05:50 AM
Zombie Kitty

I listen to songs added to my Bandcamp wishlist so damn much (throughout the day and for a full week sometimes) that I almost expect a message to pop up that reads "OH, JUST BUY IT ALREADY!!!"

Old 10-16-2017, 02:23 AM
Oh My Cod!

I get easily paranoid and freaked out at night but it's my own fault most of the time xD
Old 10-20-2017, 09:27 PM
Oh My Cod!

I'm in love with Halloween or I guess I could just say obsessed
Old 10-26-2017, 04:05 PM
Jennerit

I love not having a job because of all the free time I'm getting, but I also hate it because, aside from lack of money, I feel like I'm wasting my time being lazy and unproductive, even after doing chores all day. I miss working. DX
Old 10-27-2017, 02:50 AM
Oh My Cod!

I was right about wanting to avoid games awhile back in fear I'd get addicted but I'm glad it's happened
Old 10-31-2017, 05:56 AM
Zombie Kitty

I kind of forgot about this forum for a little while But I'm back!

Old 11-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Oh My Cod!

^ How dare you! welcome back! Not the same without you

I am admitting that I feel like refusing Halloween to be over with. It just came and went so fast, like most days
It is still Halloween in other time zones damnit!! And besides, everyday is Halloween!
Old 11-04-2017, 09:02 AM
Zombie Kitty

At first, I thought it was me that over-hyped the whole "Omfg, it's Halloween and I'm gonna have a lovely night and nothing can ruin it!" for the entire year. But now, I think it was just the worst timing of the Dodgers World Series game. I'm not too much into baseball so I don't know if it's always been held during the month of October but...it's just the worst timing. Halloween and Baseball?!? Uhm, what the fuck?!?

I'm grateful and I appreciate that my sis included me at all but I really wish she hadn't! I would have honestly preferred to just stay the fuck home. My cousin mistook me for a "dead waitress" when I was CLEARLY dressed as a Gothic version of Alice: Madness Returns. That kind of annoyed me but whatever. However, they said my outfit was cute and I got a really good laugh at my cousin's daughter's comment. "Are you a Goth?" It's funny that she noticed it on Halloween but never on a normal day

Old 11-16-2017, 10:07 AM
Zombie Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Doll View Post
^ How dare you! welcome back! Not the same without you
I'm sorry! D: Anyway, d'awwww, thanks dolly!

I confess that it's been a while since I was able to talk to a woman like this. A really long while! It's fun, it's new, it's sexy, it's freeing!:D I know I sometimes think about (in my head, anyway, I don't think I've expressed it here? :O) wanting a girlfriend. How I look at the empty spot on my Queen-sized bed and imagine someone laying there, with their arms wrapped around me and stroking my hair and arms. How sometimes I look at the pillow besides me, caress it and then close my eyes while listening to whatever I'm into that week and the sadness and longings all stop and are silenced.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut! Sometimes, when I don't want anything serious (like tonight and how I'm able to escape those torturous thoughts/aches/longings for a night), I just wanna lose control and have fun! And I found that with Claire I met her on DeviantArt. As long as we both understand that this is a "No-Strings-Attached" thing then we're gooooood! We can talk about things but also have fun on the side. I don't wanna say we're friends with benefits because I just fucking met her last week

Ooo! I have a stupid joke! :D DeviantArt! The new Tinder for lesbians! **

Old 11-17-2017, 02:33 AM
Oh My Cod!

I've been slacking more lately D:
Old 11-29-2017, 08:30 PM
Zombie Kitty

Fuchsia Angel just messaged me and she typed this:

Quote:
and I will throw in the poster and anything else that i can find in the suitcase of doom. hehe.
"Suitcase Of Doom"....."Doom".......why does that sound so damn sexy? Excuse me while I melt into a puddle of fangirl-isms! I confess that she can throw ME against the wall anytime she wants! Omg, I need to stop typing now and go back to making forum signatures for someone. Fantasy over. For now

Old 12-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

I feel bad for not coming on for literally months. x.x It feels like I'm abandoning this place. Despite the fact I still end up thinking about it a lot. Something will happen and I'll think, "I should post that in *insert thread name here*!" Then I never do.

I blame how chaotic my life has become lately. I should still try and be on more.

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 12-02-2017, 10:15 PM
Oh My Cod!

I've been slacking on things I did not want to slack on but overall life is a lot better. Not sure exactly why or even how but I'm really enjoying it and thankful