The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 12-15-2017, 07:20 PM
Oh My Cod!

lag and freezing/issues with computers
Old 12-15-2017, 09:30 PM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

Having to wait until February to see Poppy.

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 02-14-2018, 04:20 AM
Zombie Kitty

Fuck that goody-two-shoes asshole who called me out on dA for ALL TO SEE! I get where they are coming from. Good on them! Looking out for shit. But what the fuck can they possibly gain from that? Was it really necessary for him to go to her page and mention my page (complete with "proof" and even a suggestion to the artist, showing her how to fucking BAN my IP address! Harsh much???????????). What he could have done differently is maybe left me a private message, telling me the rules of dA and then messaging her to warn me. But nooooooooooo, this fucker goes and tells the entire world, calling me an "art thief".

I almost got my account deleted and banned! Luckily, Irenhorrors (the artist), by some fucking miracle, decided not to contact her support team to banish me from dA. Instead, she told me to remove what I've done with her work and if I don't, she'll have no other choice than to take action. Soooooooooo! I removed them and also everything else (work by Anne Stokes, Victoria Frances, Natalie Shau, etc!) just in case that fucking asshole tries to use anything else against me! Better safe than sorry as they say! I removed Iren's work, unliked her pages and now, I kind of don't want anything to do with her work in the future. I could care less of new art she puts out. I don't think I can bear to look at her work anymore. Not after this :/

Edit: I'm more calmed down and can even appreciate what he's done (to some degree of course. I still don't support him going to her page and declaring that I'm an art thief). I just commented back and I went about it in a mature and friendly way. Instead of going all "Wicked Witch Of The West" on him. Like so:

I hope he leaves me alone..............

Nocturnal mistress
My Goddess of the violet twilight

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 02-14-2018 at 04:43 AM.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:47 AM
Oh My Cod!

sleeping too much
Old 03-04-2018, 12:32 AM
Zombie Kitty

Fuck this entire week! It's been very stressful.

I just ripped an art print made by Queenie because I didn't like the way her face stared back at me :/

However, I made up for it because I just bought another art print (by a different artist) with the same shipping cost as the one I bought by Queenie Posiez. Pluuuuus! She's so awesome that she throws random art prints as a nice little bonus (for everyone and every purchase!). So, it's not really a big loss. I don't know, the way her face looks.......it really bothered me so I ripped it up and it's now in the trash. Fuck that art print! I don't know what I was thinking when I bought it.

*sighs* Then today, I went to Ikea for fucking nothing. I wasted a good outfit (I really loved the way I was dressed! ) -.- I wanted to buy a new lamp but we didn't go to that section and the only thing I have to show for it was a towel. A fucking towel. Like, are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!? I could have bought a stupid towel at Target that's near my house. Like, what the fuck?!?!? A 25-ish minute drive to buy a fucking towel. Omg, I really wasted a day and a good outfit! The entire fucking reason why I wanted to go to Ikea (for months! MONTHS!!!!) was to buy a lamp to put by my bedside and all I have to show for it was a fucking teal towel. FUCK TODAY. I swear, next time they invite me out, I'm going to just skip out and stay home. If they invite me out again, it better be fucking worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant over. Tomorrow? It's mine and I'm going to try to relax I'm gonna eat some dinner, browse Etsy, purchase one more art print, eat a couple of Pop-Tarts and go to bed.

Nocturnal mistress
My Goddess of the violet twilight
Old 03-19-2018, 05:19 PM
Oh My Cod!

all this BS going on in the world