The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 04-20-2018, 04:38 AM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

Meh.

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 04-22-2018, 01:30 PM
Oh My Cod!

loved
Old 04-26-2018, 02:24 AM
Zombie Kitty

I feel offended and pissed off. It's been a couple or few days that I've been feeling this way and I'm fed up. I posted about it 2 days ago but I deleted it because it didn't really read well I'll just get the gist of it down real quick. *sighs* My nephew been heavily into his PS4 online gaming that he doesn't really wanna do much of anything! He was supposed to graduate from middle school but he's gonna have to repeat middle school again because his grades are total shit. We all graduated from middle school (but I was the only one that graduated from high school though-a fact that I'm still proud of today! ). He told my sis "What's the point of graduating from middle school?". He's 13 yrs old. Oh and apparently he's been using me as some sort of role model for his bad behavior!

I have social anxiety (and other things at play) and so I can't work. I get help from from the Gov. on a monthly basis. I pay my fair share of rent and buy my own groceries and such. I sleep late and wake up late sometimes. College is not for me because I really don't deal well with pressure and deadlines. I'm an introvert and I've got a couple of hobbies that keep my entertained, relaxed (digital art and coloring in adult coloring books) and happy. I'm pretty happy with what I've got in my life so far. Well, for the most part, anyway! So yeah, I'm really offended that he's using me as some sort of role model for him not wanting to do anything. I haven't talked to my mom or sis about it because I do not want to talk to them. I really have nothing to say to them. They've been treating me coldly lately. My mom sighing in disappointment and my sis talking about me or talking to me directly as if I'm the one that started every thing. Like I'm the one to blame! And anyway, even if I do talk to them about it, they're gonna go on a lecture and it's just gonna depress the fuck out of me and I'm trying to get away from depression (although, last night, it really hit me and I had thoughts of "I'm a failure, what the fuck am I doing with my life? I'm 27........." plagued me and I broke down in tears for a while).

Every time I see my nephew (when he skips happily to the bathroom and takes an hour to **** AND take a shower-so, 2 hrs in the bathroom x.x Not to mention, he sometimes leaves used Q-Tips inside the shower!) I just need to learn how to calm down, just ignore him and try to forget how he views me (lazy). Because carrying this and holding onto this anger......it's not doing me any kind of good! I think what's best for me right now is to try to close myself off and channel all this into some creative outlet and get some good music going. Talking to them isn't an option I'm willing to take. At least not with their current moods! I don't wanna add fuel to the fire because I'm the one that's going to end up burning (with their lecture). So, it's really safe to just stay away, turn to creative outlets, learn how to remain calm and become happy again and just let the dust settle

Nocturnal mistress
My Goddess of the violet twilight
Old 05-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Oh My Cod!

Send a message via Skype™ to Clear Vision

a bit sleepy, but that's all fine! need to get some sleep at one point!

Old 05-15-2018, 01:28 AM
Zombie Kitty

A little annoyed. I've been waiting for Rebecca's (of Elvenstar Art) stuff to arrive and as soon as I was about to open up the thing, my mom asked me what I got. Sooooooooo! I got up and gave it to her so she could see. Then she opened up the little black bag with the necklace and pulled it out.

I wanted to say "Uhm, is your name Crystal? Did you spend hours and days pouring over page after page, trying to figure out what you were going to buy?!? Did you order it and wait a week for it?" but I didn't because she's my mom! Yes, it's my money but she's my mom So, that freaking annoyed me for a little bit.

But other than that, I'm alright! Can't really complain. I've just been bored and uninspired lately in my creative stuff like digital art and coloring. Been dealing with that and it's been pissing me off and making me really impatient! But otherwise, I'm quite okay I've been watching The Hobbit (they only show part 2 & 3 but never part 1! :/) on TV. One word: Tauriel

Nocturnal mistress
My Goddess of the violet twilight
Old 05-15-2018, 06:20 PM
Oh My Cod!

atm quite happy and content ^_^ afraid it probably won't stay that way this coming Thursday D: