The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > The Birthday Massacre > Kill the Lights (Tours and Shows)

Kill the Lights (Tours and Shows) All the latest info about The Birthday Massacre shows.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #406  
Old 09-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Dark_Spiral's Avatar
Dark_Spiral Dark_Spiral is offline
No.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 13,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Vision View Post
I don't need an explanation for the sexual harrasment agains woman and even underages girls. I'm sorry but this is just unexplainable. Have had a chat conversation after it all happened and he said he made some misstakes, but is a guy with a heart of gold. I think it's disgusting that he'd say that after what he has done and he should be ashamed instead to trying to make up what a good guy he is.
Oh, what an utter prick. He should be ashamed.


Quote:
And to the woman around, they have all the right to be suspicious about anything. I can only do my best and proof that I'm not like him. I know it's tough after something like this has happened and I would be happy if they could trust people like you and me again and accept it more easily and the first step in this is to also be aware of how they might feel in this possition. Like I said there's no excuse for the wrongs he has made and they can't be explained. I'm sure everyon is welcome, but can understand if anybody is atleast a bit suspicious.
Mate, we know you're not like him. Don't sweat it.
__________________
Green is not a creative colour.
  #407  
Old 09-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Plague Kitty's Avatar
Plague Kitty Plague Kitty is offline
Zombie Kitty
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,668
Default

I'm just going to go by what Rhim said and move on from this and attend the concert. I look forward for the "big changes" that he spoke of and the new album!!
__________________

Nocturnal mistress
My Goddess of the violet twilight
  #408  
Old 09-02-2012, 01:37 AM
themichaelmurray's Avatar
themichaelmurray themichaelmurray is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 73
Default

@Porcelain I wasn't intending to tell someone how to live their lives, just having a cautious awareness. I wish it was as easy as telling someone not to be a creep, but unfortunately people will be who and what they want to be. To be honest, everyone handled this a lot better than I could have myself.. I have a short fuse when it comes to individuals like that.
__________________
Instagram: themichaelmurray Twitter: duvaltilidie
  #409  
Old 09-02-2012, 02:17 AM
DizzyKitty's Avatar
DizzyKitty DizzyKitty is offline
Spaced Out Water Queen
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Darkness View Post
I'm just going to go by what Rhim said and move on from this and attend the concert. I look forward for the "big changes" that he spoke of and the new album!!
__________________
  #410  
Old 09-02-2012, 11:50 AM
DoomGem's Avatar
DoomGem DoomGem is offline
In the Mood
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: (UNiVERSE-CiTiES)
Posts: 11,552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*SCALPEL*~ View Post
HE'S 32!!!!
He's 32?? I thought he was in his early-mid 20's...

But whatever. Not my bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silent Genius View Post
On a related note...



Too soon?
SO good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLizzy View Post
HOLY COW! I have 4 pages to catch up on! I must never sleep again!
I have 18

I stopped reading after your post reminded me. I'm not gonna let this thread take up my entire day. Screw that.

  #411  
Old 09-03-2012, 05:43 PM
~*SCALPEL*~'s Avatar
~*SCALPEL*~ ~*SCALPEL*~ is offline
La'Shante 'Bow VII
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Posts: 6,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomGem View Post
But whatever. Not my bitch.
LOL
__________________
"I try to remember our time together,
One promise ruined everything.
I never noticed the way you look at me,
One deception you can't keep from me."
  #412  
Old 09-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Marionetta's Avatar
Marionetta Marionetta is offline
Demi-Human
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Internet
Posts: 8,600
Default

I've had my fill of drama. I'm no longer hungry. CLOSE THE THREAD.
__________________

Live and die, live and die – as if in a dream
I just want to sleep
  #413  
Old 09-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Clear Vision's Avatar
Clear Vision Clear Vision is offline
Oh My Cod!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Piñata Abattoir
Posts: 7,305
Send a message via Skype™ to Clear Vision
Default

Since Doomy still felt he hasn’t closed the topic yet and since it’s a serious topic I feel like he should be allowed to vent off in this thread to and give a reaction in this thread. After that I’ll close this chapter, lock the thread again and we can all look forward to the tour, the new album and concentrate on the good things this community shares.
__________________

  #414  
Old 09-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Marionetta's Avatar
Marionetta Marionetta is offline
Demi-Human
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Internet
Posts: 8,600
Default

D<
__________________

Live and die, live and die – as if in a dream
I just want to sleep
  #415  
Old 09-08-2012, 05:05 PM
DoomGem's Avatar
DoomGem DoomGem is offline
In the Mood
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: (UNiVERSE-CiTiES)
Posts: 11,552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Vision View Post
@Netta, this is a live webcam of the VP family:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionetta View Post
I'm standing in the background with the pot of chili.
I'm outside shootin' hoops...

<--- 3-point specialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionetta View Post
While it was nice to get compliments, I would never fuck a guy like him.


EVER.

Even if he was the last guy on Earth, I wouldn't. Not even if I was desperate. I'd fuck Anthony before I'd fuck him. I'd put glass in my vag before I'd fuck him.
Isn't that kind of a moot point anyway, since you're asexual?

Or are you just that way part of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*SCALPEL*~ View Post
I think I just threw up...

Obviously the "puddle of massacre" is a reference to his...his...you know...
"Obviously"?

The possibility of what you think it "obviously" means never crossed my mind until you said that.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*SCALPEL*~ View Post
If you can maybe look up in the thread about that Nikki Terror bitch...I'd like to know who she really is. I think he posted links to her "work" or whatever...
Yeah, let's call her a bitch just because CM associated himself with her. That makes sense. [/sarcasm]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionetta View Post
It's (smoking weed) illegal everywhere.
*facepalm*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Vision View Post
^ No, not everywhere.
xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*SCALPEL*~ View Post
Rhim, you (and the rest of the band) are THE nicest people!!! This is why we love you, this is why we support you and your music.
Speak for yourself, I love and support them strictly because of the insane quality of their "music". Everything else is just icing on the cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silent Genius View Post
I just don't understand why so much effort in deceit was put in. Wouldn't a prostitute have been easier and cheaper?
This is why a part of me STILL thinks it was genuine. I think the stuff about all the legal issues IS actually true. He just got carried away in the moment and now that he backed out, all this sexual stuff is coming to light AND having a monstrous backlash. Has it been proven that his touring plans weren't legit?

I for one, still have a feeling that he was indeed genuine and legit with all of his plans and that there is indeed, a legal battle that surfaced unexpectedly...and that the whole thing has turned his life upside down...which is a lot bigger and goes a lot further than this forum. That would probably explain his silence, although that is what he gets for getting way too ahead of himself.

And even if he has gotten back to lurking here and there, imagine how he might feel, knowing that everyone has turned on him a lot more than what might've been deserved. I think it would make sense if he felt a bit spited after people not only doubted his extremely good intentions (assuming they were true of course), but also talked some heavy shit about him. Again, just think about it. Devil's advocate I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-dreamz View Post
All I have to say is karma's a b*tch... What goes around comes around...
...and then some :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasteland View Post
Ladies, (and I mean that in the least creepy way possible)...
*facepalm*
How is that creepy? It doesn't make any sense. If anything, you saying that it's not meant to be creepy in itself is what makes it creepy. But I digress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionetta View Post
I need to tune my Bullshit-Detector.
I think a lot of people do. At least seemingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorbasso View Post
I wanna make clear I don't think it's explainable in a way as "oooh now that's ok Chris, I get why you did all this, please come I'll hug you" but maybe "hi everyone, now I realize I was stupid, I'm sorry, I'm not usually like this, now you can go to the TBM gig in peace, I won't bother you, bye" Does it make sense? or is it just me? :/
It makes total sense. Honestly, your point of view is a breath of fresh air in contrast to mostly everyone else, because frankly...it's probably the truth. There probably is a middle ground there and he's probably a lot like everyone else who's flaming him so much. He just got carried away in the moment and thought it was all in good fun. He probably didn't mean any harm. But boys will be boys... I just think the weed trips and money dreams got to his head too much.

This is how the rebuttal in his head might look like (with yours truly giving him the benefit of the doubt and helping him out):
"Ok, I'm sorry about all the stuff that went on with the girls, but as far as all my touring plans go? 100% true and right. I obviously don't feel too good about people doubting THOSE intentions. Fuck that. None of the stuff that took place online would've been brought into that tour or onto that bus. I promise you that and you have my word on it."

Sure, it would be in his best interest to come forward at some point and it would be the right thing to do if he truly is a good person, but he probably just doesn't care anymore. I think the only thing he cares about at this point is "his" money. Sad. And if everything was bullshit like most people here seem to think, then...
WOW. What the fuck. How someone could be THAT BAD of a person is beyond me. Unreal. For real.

As for me, this is why I like to stay away from most people in real life...especially guys. The internet is so much safer

Last edited by Clear Vision; 09-08-2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: subtle & false accusation
  #416  
Old 09-08-2012, 05:11 PM
darkholiday's Avatar
darkholiday darkholiday is offline
Ghost blood
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Orange, California
Posts: 4,433
Default

^I wondered about that too...if people would have come forward about his creepiness if the tour was still happening.

No Doom, it hasn't been proven that the tour was all bs talk. It's still just speculation. With good reason, no doubt, but nothing has been proven and I don't think it will be proven until/if he ever comes back with his inheritance money in hand (figuratively speaking).
__________________
Past lives
couldn't ever hold me down
lost love is sweeter when it's finally found
I've got the strangest feeling/this isn't our first time around
  #417  
Old 09-08-2012, 05:19 PM
RachelSymphony's Avatar
RachelSymphony RachelSymphony is offline
Big Red
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,438
Send a message via AIM to RachelSymphony
Default

Damn, Doom, what's your beef with Lucas? Holy shit. lol

Anyway, I was never accepting his money in the first place. If I can't fund something myself, I won't do it.

Edit: I actually don't like what you said about Lucas. Lately, I've been trying to stay out of things because I'm having a hard enough time with real life problems, but wow. Your snide comments about him were unnecessary, and this thread should never have been reopened for your $.02 because it's just going to start another fight. I could understand if you commented on Chris and the fact that he creeped on girls here (WHICH WAS THE REAL ISSUE), but you barely even covered that.
__________________
You welcome addiction; this is your kingdom.

Last edited by RachelSymphony; 09-08-2012 at 05:22 PM.
  #418  
Old 09-08-2012, 05:35 PM
RyanOmega's Avatar
RyanOmega RyanOmega is offline
It Came From Detroit
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Clinton Township, Michigan
Posts: 2,390
Default

I do understand some of Doomie's points because, I was one of the last people to stick up for Chris, before I just tried to stay out of it. With the exception of trying to put two and two together, Because saying that the funds were a lie really doesn't add up in my mind. Although I think this topic should be re-locked. When it came to it. Chris didn't deny any allegations and admitted he was a 'pervy guy'. I don't agree or condone what he said or did, because the multiple girls he contacted makes me think it was more than just a stupid mistake. Does that mean he's 100% evil incarnate? Is it possible he's not a totally evil guy, and has redeeming qualities, like generosity? I believe it is. However, the lack of trust that was spawned off by this, it was probably for the betterment of the community for him to be gone. If he's lurking, so be it. It's not like that's really causing harm. Or can even communicate, back to us. It was all around a sad situation and I hope that CV, considers closing this thread back up, because I can only see mud slinging being brought on by this. I believe as a community and as a miniature cyber society, we are far better than that.

Last edited by RyanOmega; 09-08-2012 at 05:37 PM.
  #419  
Old 09-08-2012, 05:37 PM
RachelSymphony's Avatar
RachelSymphony RachelSymphony is offline
Big Red
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,438
Send a message via AIM to RachelSymphony
Default

^This. I don't care if he's lurking, I don't care if he somehow comes back to defend himself, etc. It is all irrelevant because, up until a few minutes ago, I thought we had all moved past it.
__________________
You welcome addiction; this is your kingdom.
  #420  
Old 09-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Steel Town Erick's Avatar
Steel Town Erick Steel Town Erick is offline
Sleepwalking
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Posts: 1,599
Default

Closing this thread due to unnecessary animosity.
__________________
Submit to the Three.
The Spirits and thy Lords.
Own no weakness or fault.
Three Gods. One true Faith.
By the Three, my rights and duties.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.