The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 09-13-2016, 03:14 AM
Jennerit

Just because you're mad at your boyfriend doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on me.
Old 09-23-2016, 05:25 AM
Jennerit

I really really really REALLY hate insomnia.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:45 PM
Demi-Human

Kinda getting sick of my mother's passive aggressive bullshit.
I'm not 2. I am an adult. Do not fucking patronize me.

Live and die, live and die ľ as if in a dream
I just want to sleep
Old 10-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Jennerit

I'm fucking DONE. So beyond done. If I had another place to go I'd move out right fucking now. And tell my roommate she's nothing but an emotionally abusive, manipulative, judgmental bitch who thinks everyone needs to bow down and stoop to her level. And an idiot for purposely having a kid with a guy she (at the time they planned having a child) was dating for barely a year; a guy she can't see herself being with long-term, a guy she doesn't want to marry, a guy she barely likes even now!
*sigh* I just want my life to be where I saw it being by now when I was a kid...
Old 10-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Jennerit

Roommate made some meatloaf and didn't bother telling me she split my share in two, one serving for before work and one for during. So I thought my one serving was all I was getting so I just took it for work. Then when I saw two containers of it in the fridge, I asked if they were both mine and T said that Q can have it.
...so she made me two servings, and gave one to him. Fucking bullshit. So now I'm forced to eat the only food I brought for later, right now. So nothing for dinner.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Walking with Strangers

Why doesn't our Disney Store have a better selection of items like the US store?

Why does shipping from the US store have to cost your first born child?

And the US store has better offers/deals. *grumbles and cries like a bitch*

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 12-01-2016, 03:10 AM
Zombie Kitty

My sister's husband is blaming me (and everyone else-but mainly me!) for hiding his keys. Okay a few thoughts. *Laughs out of sheer bewilderment* One, I haven't been staying downstairs these last couple of nights. And my sister and mom are my witnesses. Been going to bed early. Two, why the fuck would I want to hide his keys? Three, what the fucking fuck?!?!?!?!?!

On Monday, he came in and just started complaining to my sister. With balls. You know, all manly, stomping in and shouting at her. Same thing yesterday and today. I've been noticing that when I was in the kitchen, he'd start slamming things. It's just not okay or acceptable or mature to just start shouting in the morning, "How can one hide things in our own house?!?!?!". He did that yesterday morning. My mom told me tonight. And it's just not alright to shout and complain to your wife about every little thing. About how his dinner being cold and not served. It's like, "I'm sorry and hate to break it to you and burst your little bubble but this is 2016 (soon to be 2017) not the 1950s. Get with the times!!!! We're supposed to be all equal and independent!". ❤ I don't know it just makes me sad and angry that my sister let's him (sometimes!!) talk to her like that. I get it. It's her husband (unfortunately) but now it's become this "I expect food on the dinner when I get home, a kiss on the cheek, soccer on TV, a cold beer on the table and for you to be home all day and not go out without me!!!! I'm a MAN!!!!" Fucking bullshit type shit. One of these days, I'm going to talk to her. ❤ I've had enough of witnessing this. I'm not going to let her be treated this way!

Anyway, seriously why the fuck would I want to hide his keys? If anything, I want him the fuck OUT OF HERE!!! Not stuck here with me. -.- I'd like to shove those keys up his ass so he'll remember where they are next time. I'm so upset that I have this perfect biting witty joke in my head but I can't seem to properly say it. :/

You know x) *giggles sweetly and evily* You know, there's this part of me that is just ecstatic at the thought of him not coming to me and complaining. Why? Because deep down in that smart place (apparently the only smart place in that head of his), he knows I'll throw him to the wolves and we'll rip him apart. Piece by fucking agonizing piece. No sympathy..

*Is calmer now* Hmmm. I used to associate wolves with Ego Likeness. Not anymore~!!! x333 It's all about Chelsea Wolfe~!!!! My Lone Wolf. ❤

Nocturnal mistress
My Goddess of the violet twilight

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 12-01-2016 at 03:36 AM.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:24 AM
Zombie Kitty

He hates me. My brother in law hates me.

Ohhhhhh, that's just hilarious!!! He can not hate me as much as I hate him. Never. Not even close. It just can't happen.

I didn't do shit to him. I didn't hide his keys. His dumb and drunken ass did and he blamed me specifically. He targeted me. And still continues to do so.

Because of him now, my mom just informed me that we're going to start separating our food purchass for now on. Bro in law, nephew and sis can all go buy their food alone in his truck. While my mom and me buy our groceries. My brother will be giving us the ride. For now on. I...agree with her. Yes, it hurts but it's for the best. That way there's less fights and shit in the future about "wtf, she ate my chips!" or "wtf, he drank my soda!" and stuff. We're even going to start getting our own fridge. That is what it's come to. All because he bitched about things that weren't true. For he shit that HE did himself while drunk!!!!!

Why the fuck is he even still here? No, seriously. Why the fuck are they still married?!?!? I have nothing to say anymore in regards to him. Nothing. He made me live in fear. He violated my privacy. He kept touching me when I told him to stop numerous times! He asked me inappropriate questions and he's touched my ass while he passed by me.

Now, the fucker has the nerve to call me out on shit I didn't do?!?! To my sister?!?!?!?! I'm fucking telling you. He is clever not to come to me and bitch like that because he knows I'll put him in his place, with his tail between his legs, cowering like a little bitch that he is! Fucker wants to bark than he better be prepared to be bitten back! :/

I'm going to bed...

Nocturnal mistress
Old 12-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Jennerit

My mother sleepwalks and she's been eating my ice cream AND my cookie dough!!!
Old 12-31-2016, 01:37 AM
Zombie Kitty

Mom and sis were complaining about my cousin and then they started complaining about me. So, that annoyed me.

Switched over to the TV to watch a movie and then they gossiped some more about our cousin who cheated on his wife (of 20+ years or whatever) with multiple women. I couldn't take it anymore so I said, "I find it funny that when our cousins come over for the holidays, we pretend to be all nice but once they leave, the first thing we do is talk about them behind their back. That's family for ya, huh??". They.....shut me up :/ They told me that they're just speaking out the truth. That our cousins think they're perfect and rich but they couldn't tell them that because our cousins won't listen.

So, they shut me up. First, they complain about me, talk loudly while I was trying to watch a movie and they freaking shut me up? What the....How did that backfire on....? What?!?!? Dx

Lesson learned for myself: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!! Know your place (apparently -.-)!

Nocturnal mistress
Old 01-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Oh My Cod!

So I was in the left turning lane and the light was green, so I had to watch for oncoming traffic, which there was...all of a sudden I hear this loud horn behind me. Not just a beep, it went off for quite a few seconds. So I get panicky thinking what's going on and start looking around, I thought cars behind me were almost in an accident or something.

Then as I'm looking ahead at oncoming traffic, trying to regain my focus after the panic, I hear the loud long beep again and am like what the hell?!! So then we (my grandmother was in the passenger seat btw) realize it was the person behind me...

Funny enough, if they wouldn't have beeped and caused me to freak out, I would have went because I could have....so the light turns yellow and I go quickly. As I look behind me, after I turn, I see someone with short grey hair so I assumed it was an older person. They threw up their arms and I instantly just got pissed. What. The. Fuck. I couldn't turn the first time and if they wouldn't have beeped the second time and cause me to lose focus, I WOULD HAVE WENT.

And then the funniest thing happened...they turned into the cemetery....

So you were in such a hurry to go see a dead person?!?!!?!?!

Can't stand people in a mad rush who beep without waiting a second or so for you to go. Reminds me of another time while waiting at a light, it turned green and instantly I get beeped at.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:00 AM
Zombie Kitty

I asked my sister in all fucking seriousness, "Can I go to a strip club? " when she told me she was going to Vegas again in April. She completely and totally freaked out on me on facebook messages.

I.......don't get it? She talks about "Magic Mike" with my cousin. What don't they talk about!!!! But God forbid if I bring up wanting to go to a female strip club!!!!!! She freaks out and acts like she's a saint or something. THIS IS PRECISELY why I stay away from topics like this with her. She freaks out and then blabbers to my mom the next minute.

I mean....*lists reasons*

1) I just got the scare of my life with cops, entering my room and telling me to get out of my house.

2) I stood up to my brother for THE FIRST TIME IN MY FUCKING LIFE THAT HE'S TALKED DOWN TO ME!

3) I just bought my first certain type of clothing that I'm forbidden to wear by my mom.

4) I'm going to turn 26.

5) I'm a fucking v*****.

6) I've never entered a certain shop.

7) I've been told I'm dead and I'm a zombie by my mom.

8) I wished I was dead a lot last year and once or twice last month >.<

Come on. Don't I deserve a little something, something for myself? Anyway, I somehow managed to mask it and pass it off as a joke. Hopefully, for my sake, she believed it was a joke and forgot about it.

Nocturnal mistress
Old 02-25-2017, 06:56 AM
Zombie Kitty

During the car ride to my cousin's house, they were talking about my sister . I forgot my earphones X.X So I was forced to listen to it. So, whatever. Entered my cousin's house, sat down and my sister began talking about Las Vegas and I got teary eyed. I began thinking about how she gets to go and have fun, knowing she was the reason we got kicked out, didn't fucking bother to call and invite us and we were just there, left behind. That's fucked up.

My cousin comes home and asks me how I've been lately, have I seen the sun lately (Har, har, yeah, make a joke in this fragile time in my fucking life-i would have laughed any other time but this one? No!!! -.-), how many books have I read. I just smiled politely and shyly and just looked down. Didn't answer. She asked me how I was and I was answering her question (with brutal honesty-Finally!!! Someone asks me how I am!!!!) and what she did, broke my fucking heart. I was telling her how I felt and she completely fucking LEGIT CUT ME OFF AS I WAS FUCKING ANSWERING HER QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

Literally what happened:

Maria: How do you feel? *Smiles and looks genuinely interested*

Me: How I feel? I feel--

Maria *Stops looking at me and fixes her gaze on my sister instead* : So, Marlene, about Snapchat....
*They begin this whole conversation*

Me: *Whips head to look at my sister and my mom in disbelief but they don't notice*

Seriously?!?! Asking me how I am, appearing interested in the answer and then cutting me off as I'm answering your fucking stupid ass question. You fucking bitch. How dare you! Seriously! How fucking dare you!!! Stupid ass bitch. Fuck you! Just fucking fuck you!!!! They began talking about Las Vegas and I ran to the bathroom to let myself cry for a bit because of how unfair it all really is. My sister gets to go have fun, drink and eat sushi (from the conversation I gathered earlier) and I was stuck at my brother's house eating Top Ramen. What the fuck. How is that right? And to top it all off, she didn't even bother to invite me. I didn't even cross her mind. Not for a second. She just thought of me when she passed by a store. She brought me a white Evil Queen (from Disney's Snow White) bag, a big Alice In Wonderland wallet and two TNBC Jack stockings. One pair is white and the other pair is pinkish/reddish.

If I were to pick between what my sister (probably last minute! Let's be honest!) brought me from Vegas and my brother giving me those cheap looking coloring pencils on his way home from work.....I'd go with the coloring pencils. She didn't invite me, only thought of herself, I didn't cross her mind and now she's giving me these last minute, half assed "souvenirs" and expects to make it all better with that. FUCK YOU AND YOUR GIFTS! I don't fucking need it and I don't fucking want it. I'm quite happy with my really old I Love Lucy wallet, my really old purse and my Spirit Board stockings, thankyouverymuch. She deserves more than just being sick. She deserves the plague. Serves her right.

Nocturnal mistress

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 03-05-2017 at 06:59 AM.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:43 AM
Walking with Strangers

Coworker who normally takes me to work when we're both in went without me today...without telling me. They said they didn't forget, but had stuff to do. I'm not angry at that, but they seriously couldn't have sent me a text or left a message when they got to work to let me know I'd have to walk? Walking doesn't bother me but I didn't want to be late...had it been a weekend I probably would have been. Not impressed.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 03-31-2017, 10:14 PM
Jennerit

Stupid males. Just because I'm wearing a fairly tight shirt doesn't mean you need to stare at my chest!!! What are you, 15??? You're an adult. Fucking act like it.
Not to mention you've no chance with me cuz I'm gay.