The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > The Birthday Massacre > Kill the Lights (Tours and Shows)

Kill the Lights (Tours and Shows) All the latest info about The Birthday Massacre shows.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Red

So glad you guys all had a great time! Philly was the second stop on my super-amazing TBM weekend extravaganza, and as usual it did not disappoint! I dunno if any of you saw me there, but I was on the barrier towards the right side.
I loved every opener, which is really rare for me! haha. I enjoyed watching every one of them, especially William Control. (I LOVED Wil Francis back in high school, so it was kinda like a nostalgia bomb hit!)

TBM was phenomenal as always. I was so impressed with what a trooper Chibi was on both nights, what with her injured knee and all. Nothing can knock her down! She was fantastic!

I also feel like I should mention something really awesome that happened. Sometime during the last few songs of the set, my lack of hydration started to take hold, and coupled with my jumping, singing, and dancing I started getting tunnel vision, and I knew if I didn't get a drink I was going to pass out. I asked the bouncer in front of me for water, and he said he didn't have any. Long story short, I ended up asking Owen if he had something to drink. He asked if I was okay, and within a split second gave me his bottle of water from the stage. It completely floored me! I've been to a lot of concerts in my 20 years of life, and never have I seen a member of any band do something selfless like that for a fan in a crowd. It was a small gesture but I feel like it spoke volumes about what a great band TBM is as a whole, and how much they really do care about their fans.
Of course, while I was hanging around afterwards I made sure to thank Owen a hundred times over for helping me out! I also chatted with Nate, Falcore, and Rhim. It was wonderful to talk to all of them, and it made for a lovely ending to a fantastic weekend!

Last edited by AmandaLynn; 12-05-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:54 AM
Black

^^ One of the nicest fan stories ever, I love this band so much, they never fail to impress me with how polite and caring they are.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Violet

my 2nd time ever seeing them, I was very impressed by Aesthetic Perfection, I didnt know them I'm sure glad I do now.

This show was kinda better by default than last year because they weren't opening for some other band. I was really happy they played Video Kid!!!!!!

Yea, it was awesome