The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 07-01-2010, 04:04 AM
No.

Default A Thread For Unsendable Letters

Nicked this off Emilie Autumn's Asylum forum.

OK, so this is a thread for posting messages to people that you can't, don't want to or won't send in real life, for whatever reason. Say whatever you want, it's just a way of getting things off your chest.

Dear G:

I may be distant, but you're still my best friend. I don't want us to drift apart.

A
Old 07-01-2010, 04:05 AM
Sleepwalking

Send a message via ICQ to Shadari Send a message via AIM to Shadari

My stuff is too personal for this thread, but I appreciate the effort. )
Old 07-01-2010, 04:33 AM
Slutty Clown

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

If it's too personal just say you don't want people reading it. I'm sure the people here are considerate enough to listen. Besides, sometimes things like this can help. People will see what's going on and may be able to talk with you about it.

Dear Father,

Why can't you accept how freaking confused I am and how emotionally unstable I am?! You still expect me to be perfect despite all I've been through. You keep taking away everything that keeps me sane. You took me from the one place I could honestly call home, you're taking my laptop time(as addict-y as that sounds), you've seperated me from my friends, and many other things. You don't get how I feel, even though you try to say you do. You took me from the one person I could talk to that did to a point! Plus, you don't seem to get that I was convinced my whole life that you were the evil parent and that I hated you and that my mom was the perfect parent. Now I don't know what to think about either one of you since the roles have been flip-flopped! I can't say "I love you" honestly to either one of you. You almost make me feel guilty since I don't say it, and my mom gets mad when I don't. If you knew what was going on it my head, you wouldn't treat me the same. You would give me some breathing room and not force me to do all sorts of things I DON'T WANT TO DO!!

I'll stop and continue later should the need arise.

She's got the looks that kill.

Old 07-01-2010, 04:35 AM
Sleepwalking

Sounds like you're talking to a parent that was had a bad break up and is trying to make the best of things but you're trying to make the worst of things.... no offense.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Slutty Clown

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

Bad break-up? My parents were never together after I was born. They practically hate each other. My situation is much more than just a divorce. Time for letter #2!

Dear Mother,

Getting straight to the point, is all you say lies? Sure seems like it since you've been lying to me for the past 8 years! I thought you were my best friend and you betrayed that trust. You tell me not to stop talking to you but why shouldn't I when I can't believe a word you say? I barely believe you when you say "I love you" anymore! What you're hooked on may not be meth or some other drug that sounds horrible, but narcotics are just as bad. I can't remember the real you! You've been hidden behind the pills for so long how can I call you a mother? You had me convinced you were perfect and could do no wrong and that my dad was evil and could do no right. Now he's the one helping me deal with you, even if it is the only good thing he's doing. I can't come near you without you biting my head off for something or other anymore. You've even made things up before to get mad at me for and I fucking believed you because you had me fooled for over 8 years! I haven't talked to you willingly for over 2 months for a reason. Why can't you figure out why when everyone around you is trying just as hard to tell you? You never even let me grieve over Robin or my step-dad! You had me so convinced I had to help you that in my mind I thought I couldn't until you were ok. Now I'm paying the price thanks to you.

Yet again, she will most likely be brought up again. Still sound like a bad break-up?

She's got the looks that kill.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Sleepwalking

^ I'm sorry to have trivialized your situation -- sounds like you went through some awful shit. I'm not good at this kind of thing... I'm just an old mean guy, but I hope you can fix this situation somehow and become a happy person. Ugh, that's weak... I'm sorry.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:05 AM
No.

Dear L.

I have no idea what you think now. I know you knew- or at least thought- that I did it.
I'm sorry. Incredibly sorry. I wish I'd never done it. I was seven (or maybe eight?), jealous and an idiot. I wish I could go back in time and undo it.

A

Last edited by Dark_Spiral; 07-01-2010 at 05:10 AM.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Video Kid

Send a message via AIM to Shirax Send a message via MSN to Shirax Send a message via Yahoo to Shirax Send a message via Skype™ to Shirax

Dear Ex-boyfriend,

Seriously? Having someone text me calling me a fat cow from a number I don't know, is really, really stupid. And yes, I know that you have something to do with it, because NO ONE in the state of Minnesota has/had my number, but you. And you're the one calling me immature? I DON'T THINK SO. After you told me to stop texting (right before I left for summer vacation), I've not talked to you in any way, shape, or form.

Sheri.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:37 AM
Blue

Send a message via Skype™ to Digitalys_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirax View Post
Dear Ex-boyfriend,

Seriously? Having someone text me calling me a fat cow from a number I don't know, is really, really stupid. And yes, I know that you have something to do with it, because NO ONE in the state of Minnesota has/had my number, but you. And you're the one calling me immature? I DON'T THINK SO. After you told me to stop texting (right before I left for summer vacation), I've not talked to you in any way, shape, or form.

Sheri.
OT
my father's wisdom: "men prefer soft girls in the end"

true? not true? (he does for sure, by the way... )

प्यार ~In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Sexy black guy

Dear M,

What did you ever get out of "dating" me? What was the point of keeping in contact with me while you had a girlfriend and telling me you were in love with me? It fucked with my head so bad and it put me in a horrible place. Please tell me what you got out of that, because it will never make sense to me until you tell me.

-K
Old 07-11-2010, 05:40 AM
No.

Dear A

Any real reason why I've still got your photo on my wall? I haven't talked to you in years or seen you in three. No point.

I think I'll take it off.

A
Old 07-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Video Kid

Send a message via AIM to Shirax Send a message via MSN to Shirax Send a message via Yahoo to Shirax Send a message via Skype™ to Shirax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalys_ View Post
OT
my father's wisdom: "men prefer soft girls in the end"

true? not true? (he does for sure, by the way... )
Who knows? Most guys I know (in real-life) like skinny girls (and that's not me).
Old 07-19-2010, 06:14 PM
Video Kid

Dear MVA,

Thank you for finally sending me the card that says I now have a full license. It is much appreciated, although probably a really bad idea for me.

Me.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:18 PM
No.

Dear everyone at my school:

You know, I've changed a lot over this year. I grew a spine and I got a new attitude. I'm not scared anymore. And I'm realising what I really think. I'm a loner by nature and you know, the amount of people I'm really going to keep in touch with after school is very small. Do I really care about you enough? No. Am I a bitch for saying that? Yes. I am a bitch, and I embrace that. I know you think I'm some perpetually nice person who pretends to be bitchy, but it's the other way around. I'm a perpetual bitch who tries to be nice. And I want to be left alone. Stop bugging me, stop touching me, just leave me the fuck alone.

A
Old 07-21-2010, 04:27 AM
Mother of Unicorns

Send a message via Skype™ to xrayqueen

Dear J,

I dreamt about you tonight and it made me realize how much you still mean to me although you were an idiot the last time I met you (and behaved pretty silly all the time).
I'm seeing you this weekend again and am kind of distraught about it. I dreamt that we were talking and talking and that we just had a wonderful time. I really hope you will be the sweetheart I loved you for. I miss you, the old you. I really hope you will make me happy. And that you are happy yourself.
In my heart I will always carry the memory what an amazing person you used to be. And maybe are,again. I know you went through some tough shit though it doesn't justify anything.

Love you forever,

/A