The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > The Birthday Massacre > Kill the Lights (Tours and Shows)

Kill the Lights (Tours and Shows) All the latest info about The Birthday Massacre shows.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-20-2016, 08:50 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamThing View Post
the lowest its been was 27 i wish it would go down again. seems most of the fans arent responding.
The highest I saw it go was 21 I believe, way earlier on when I first heard they were in the voting. So glad they've gone up again.
__________________

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')

Last edited by DoomScarf; 09-20-2016 at 10:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-20-2016, 08:52 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagica View Post
But what is the rank in ur pc right now?
It was 25 just now, but I refreshed and now it's 24! Someone must have posted something somewhere and it's gathered significant attention as they went down and stayed at 32 for a bit...
__________________

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-20-2016, 08:55 PM
Imagica's Avatar
Imagica Imagica is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: baja california
Posts: 37
Default

Maybe fans under water ..........
Lets go for the 20
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-20-2016, 08:59 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagica View Post
Maybe fans under water ..........
Lets go for the 20
I hope folks aren't using bots to vote - in fact, is voting on multiple devices even allowed? Don't want any votes to be invalidated...
__________________

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-20-2016, 09:16 PM
AdamThing's Avatar
AdamThing AdamThing is offline
Red Stars
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pa, USA
Posts: 798
Default

i think it was chimera that said she clears her history cache etc. id do that but im worried if that erases your vote. im just glad i put my 2 cents in and i hope everyone else does as well. this isnt even something i can attend but i love this band too much im hoping they will perform and it will get recorded for youtube or into a mera luna dvd that id be willing to purchase!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-20-2016, 09:40 PM
AdamThing's Avatar
AdamThing AdamThing is offline
Red Stars
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pa, USA
Posts: 798
Default

ugh i rather all the millions of fans voted instead of re-voting a million times like in their freefest contest back in '09 lol
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-20-2016, 09:42 PM
Chimera Doll's Avatar
Chimera Doll Chimera Doll is offline
Oh My Cod!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unknown.
Posts: 16,910
Default

Yay they are at #23 now!

They were at 21 or 20 at one time, would be nice if they could go back to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamThing View Post
i think it was chimera that said she clears her history cache etc. id do that but im worried if that erases your vote. im just glad i put my 2 cents in and i hope everyone else does as well. this isnt even something i can attend but i love this band too much im hoping they will perform and it will get recorded for youtube or into a mera luna dvd that id be willing to purchase!
I really don't think it erases the vote Each time it said the same thing, I only did it a few times.

Also, if they were serious about people not wanting to vote multiple times I'm sure they'd have it where the IP is blocked from voting again. I don't even understand how I was able to vote again just by erasing my history/cache/cookies. I wish there was a way to contact them and ask about it.

Btw, I always erase my history/cache/cookies every day because I'm a neat freak and just happened to notice I was able to vote again xD
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-20-2016, 09:46 PM
AdamThing's Avatar
AdamThing AdamThing is offline
Red Stars
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pa, USA
Posts: 798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
I hope folks aren't using bots to vote - in fact, is voting on multiple devices even allowed? Don't want any votes to be invalidated...
doom you can vote on multiple devices i also voted on my cellphone and my ipad. so 3 devices altogether. im going to vote on my mothers laptop.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-20-2016, 10:22 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Doll View Post
Yay they are at #23 now!

They were at 21 or 20 at one time, would be nice if they could go back to that



I really don't think it erases the vote Each time it said the same thing, I only did it a few times.

Also, if they were serious about people not wanting to vote multiple times I'm sure they'd have it where the IP is blocked from voting again. I don't even understand how I was able to vote again just by erasing my history/cache/cookies. I wish there was a way to contact them and ask about it.

Btw, I always erase my history/cache/cookies every day because I'm a neat freak and just happened to notice I was able to vote again xD
There is. Unless it doesn't show up on mobile (which I assume is what you're using)? I've contacted them about it:

"Hello, I have some questions regarding voting for bands and multiple votes.

1.What's the policy on voting and then clearing cache/cookies etc to vote again?
2. Does it register any further votes once you've used the 5 and then cleared cookies/cache etc...
3. Is the same person voting on multiple devices allowed? Some fans on a forum I'm on are saying they've done that.
4. Is any of the above considered cheating?
5. Are said votes invalidated?

Thanks for any reply, it would appreciated to know."

Hope I receive a response.
__________________

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')

Last edited by DoomScarf; 09-20-2016 at 10:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-20-2016, 10:27 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamThing View Post
doom you can vote on multiple devices i also voted on my cellphone and my ipad. so 3 devices altogether. im going to vote on my mothers laptop.
I know it's possible, what I want to know is, is it cheating?
__________________

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-20-2016, 10:33 PM
AdamThing's Avatar
AdamThing AdamThing is offline
Red Stars
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pa, USA
Posts: 798
Default

maybe but hey you have to hustle!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-20-2016, 10:37 PM
Chimera Doll's Avatar
Chimera Doll Chimera Doll is offline
Oh My Cod!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unknown.
Posts: 16,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
There is. Unless it doesn't show up on mobile (which I assume is what you're using)? I've contacted them about it:

"Hello, I have some questions regarding voting for bands and multiple votes.

1.What's the policy on voting and then clearing cache/cookies etc to vote again?
2. Does it register any further votes once you've used the 5 and then cleared cookies/cache etc...
3. Is the same person voting on multiple devices allowed? Some fans on a forum I'm on are saying they've done that.
4. Is any of the above considered cheating?
5. Are said votes invalidated?

Thanks for any reply, it would appreciated to know."

Hope I receive a response.

No, there isn't as I do not change my IP address. I am using my desktop computer.

I also contacted them about it through their site and also hoping there's a response

Don't believe it's considered "cheating" if multiple devices are allowed but hopefully we will get an answer to all of this
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-20-2016, 11:51 PM
AdamThing's Avatar
AdamThing AdamThing is offline
Red Stars
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pa, USA
Posts: 798
Default

also if it is cheating thats not going to stop all those rammstein fans from cheating because i doubt they only voted from one device. we do whatever it takes! vote shmote! :P
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-21-2016, 03:16 AM
Chimera Doll's Avatar
Chimera Doll Chimera Doll is offline
Oh My Cod!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unknown.
Posts: 16,910
Default

^ Yes!! Exactly what I was thinking :D I like your attitude ^_^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-21-2016, 02:27 PM
Imagica's Avatar
Imagica Imagica is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: baja california
Posts: 37
Default

21 !!! Fans of brazil are the best
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.