The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 05-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Zombie Kitty

I confess that I will NOT let anything or anyone ruin my mood when (and IF) I go to Disneyland sometime this month. Not some asshole. Not my cousin's daughter who was suddenly attached to my sister and not her own mother. It wasn't out of jealousy. It was just simply because I wanted to spend some quality time with my sister. Just us two for the entire day. We've been surrounded by only family members for three entire months. It's never just us. We could never talk without being fucking interrupted every second by my cousin or someone else.

And if we do end up hanging out with them again, I'll just lurk in the background and be content with that. I'll stay behind, sing random songs in my head (by TBM, Collide and whoever else), take everything in and take my sweet time. I'll ignore everyone else and enjoy myself! Also, I'm staying the fuck away from that flourless chocolate cake. Another thing that ruined my night. I'll just eat blueberry muffins, hot chocolate (in the morning and night), frozen lemonade and soda.

The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory
Old 05-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Oh My Cod!

my hand hurts a lot when I'm gaming and also now that I'm writing a card to someone
Old 05-03-2017, 03:25 AM
Zombie Kitty

Music..........*closes eyes* music is everything to me. Everything. It enhances my happiness. It's laying right besides me when I'm depressed. It's somewhere for my anger to go. I feel like I can hide myself in a song or album. And it makes me fucking HAPPY to spend a dollar on bands that actually mean something to me. Yes, once in a blue moon, I'll waste a dollar or 75 cents on a song that I didn't really like (like just recently, I bought "Lost In A Crowd" by SPC ECO) afterwards but I make up for it.

If I feel dead inside and feel like a zombie, I play music by Death Cab For Cutie and by the next day, I feel alive. I feel human.

And it is true what you said
That I live like a hermit in my own head
But when the sun shines again
I'll pull the curtains and blinds to let the light in

~"Marching Bands Of Manhattan"

It makes feel a little less lonely. It eases my anxiety and sadness. It makes me happy to be alive. Through one little song or full album. I don't know how else to explain it. *shrugs* It's as simple as that. It makes me happy to be alive......

And if that's wrong and stupid to everyone else then so be it. The fuck with you if you think that. But I don't see how something that makes me happy to be alive is wrong and stupid and a "waste of my money".

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 05-03-2017 at 03:38 AM.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:44 AM
Oh My Cod!

^ I absolutely understand how you feel about music! It's not stupid at all. I'm glad it helps you feel better ^.^ It's great to purchase music because it supports the artists. I don't think there is anything wrong or stupid about that whatsoever and I'm sorry people have made you feel that way *hug* Music is amazing, the artists are amazing and people who support them directly (like you) are amazing too

I am admitting...
I cried within the first few seconds of listening to One. Think I'm extra emotional lately but TBM has that effect on me too. What beautiful music. I also admit that "beautiful" is an understatement!
Old 05-04-2017, 01:44 AM
Zombie Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Doll View Post
^ I absolutely understand how you feel about music! It's not stupid at all. I'm glad it helps you feel better ^.^ It's great to purchase music because it supports the artists. I don't think there is anything wrong or stupid about that whatsoever and I'm sorry people have made you feel that way *hug* Music is amazing, the artists are amazing and people who support them directly (like you) are amazing too
Thank you! I needed to hear this! I had some pretty damn dark thoughts about myself last night. *Hugs tightly* You're amazing as well!

Old 05-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Walking with Strangers

Once UYS drops, I'll be ordering a copy for a tech-illiterate friend and getting it to them ASAP.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 05-09-2017, 10:43 PM
Zombie Kitty

I'm excited to get the fuck out of this house (hopefully) next week! I'm super excited to get my Jack Off Jill pink "Stabby" tank top, designed by the lovely Camille Rose Garcia~!!!!

And I'm also excited to get my black/dark purple Lily Munster flower hairclip!

She looks so lovely~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 05-09-2017 at 10:51 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Oh My Cod!

After I turn off GW2, I realize how lonely I feel at night
Old 05-11-2017, 12:58 AM
Zombie Kitty

^ *Hugs*

I confess that if 4+ years pass by and a band doesn't release anything, I quickly forget about them. Like Evanescence and Emilie Autumn. It took a freaking cheap e-book for me to even consider going back to listening to Emilie. So, that's worth something. I heard that Evanescence is releasing something. I'm not......holding my breath. I'll just stick with Autumn's Grey Solace, Collide and The Birthday Massacre

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 05-11-2017 at 01:01 AM.
Old 05-13-2017, 01:56 AM
Oh My Cod!

^ *hugs back* thank you ^.^

I am admitting...

I feel way too much over hardly nothing and I don't think other people experience this as much. Sometimes I wish I could just feel not much at all.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:16 AM
Zombie Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Doll View Post
^ *hugs back* thank you ^.^
I felt that way too (before I got evicted from my apartment) when I stopped playing "Lollipop Chainsaw" at 3am. So, I know the feeling all too well! *Hugs again*

Old 05-23-2017, 01:34 AM
Oh My Cod!

^ *hugs lots!!!*

I am admitting...
I have a lot of contradicting thoughts which could be explained in different ways (I like to think my astrological signs are the main cause) and this makes me feel really crazy
Old 05-23-2017, 08:01 AM
Zombie Kitty

I swear, every time TBM come to Los Angeles, there is always some sort of family drama going on! Because of that, I can't go :/ So, I'm quite bitter right now. I'll get over it in time. I told whatsherface to give my ticket away and to not dare appear at my brother's house to come pick me up.

I also confess that I'm never talking to my mom about anything involving behaviors of other people. Specifically my sister. Why? Because on Sunday, I asked my mom why she yells a lot and she told me that I'm the same way. Except with my eyes and not with my voice like my sister does. And to top that shit off, my mom told my sister later! In front of me and my mom wanted to have a fucking conversation about it! It was supposed to be just between us two! X.X

THAT IS PRECISELY WHY THE FUCK I DON'T FUCKING TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why I don't talk about anything with my family. Because they fucking go and blabber about what I just said! At the party on Saturday, my cousin kept yelling out (we were all drunk and having a great time) to everyone about how I should talk or commenting about how I don't talk. I just smiled shyly and kept my mouth firmly shut.

Old 05-24-2017, 03:31 AM
Oh My Cod!

that nap earlier should not have happened and I should be in bed, eep!
Old 05-24-2017, 06:38 AM
Jennerit

Suicide seems to be more of a good idea than trying to struggle through all the bullshit I'm going through...