The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > The Birthday Massacre > The Birthday Massacre

The Birthday Massacre General discussion about the band.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-29-2016, 12:48 AM
Plague Kitty's Avatar
Plague Kitty Plague Kitty is offline
Persephone
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest
Posts: 9,242
Default You know you're obsessed with TBM when...

Been wanting to create this thread but kept forgetting. So, I figured I start it before I go to bed right now.

Anyway~! I'll start off.

You know you're obsessed when your friend messages you on Facebook, stating that have something to tell you and your first thought is "Is it TBM?". *Looks at Crazykits*
__________________

The waning moon sets to rest
Withering a night sky to a zombie grey light
Persephone Dark Queen's Underworld
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-29-2016, 02:52 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 932
Default

You know you're obsessed with TBM when you hope that (1) Notification on Facebook is from The Birthday Massacre. *cough*pledge*cough*

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-29-2016, 09:30 PM
AdamThing's Avatar
AdamThing AdamThing is offline
Red Stars
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pa, USA
Posts: 805
Default

i strongly agree with doomscarf. im obssessed!! been obsessed since i first discovered them. :D
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-31-2016, 12:10 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamThing View Post
i strongly agree with doomscarf. im obssessed!! been obsessed since i first discovered them. :D
Eheheh, and the Pledge will be coming soon! *can'twait'tilFriday*

You know you're obsessed with TBM when you associate anything purple and/or black with The Birthday Massacre.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-31-2016, 08:06 PM
Plague Kitty's Avatar
Plague Kitty Plague Kitty is offline
Persephone
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest
Posts: 9,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
You know you're obsessed with TBM when you associate anything purple and/or black with The Birthday Massacre.
.

THIS!!!!!!!!!! >:D
__________________

The waning moon sets to rest
Withering a night sky to a zombie grey light
Persephone Dark Queen's Underworld
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-31-2016, 10:27 PM
AdamThing's Avatar
AdamThing AdamThing is offline
Red Stars
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pa, USA
Posts: 805
Default

FRIDAYYYY
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Plague Kitty's Avatar
Plague Kitty Plague Kitty is offline
Persephone
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest
Posts: 9,242
Default

You make a song reference (saying it out loud in a sentence) and then much much much later, you realize you just made a song reference

Case in point, on Sunday, the truck broke down and I was eating a Mcflurry oreo ice cream thing. Our backs were against the wall (because the guy had to come and fix it and we all got out in the middle of the fucking freeway!) and there were cars coming from the other side and I was fixing my top and out of nowhere this truck came up fast and threw the cup to the other side along with the spoon. My mom kept saying how what if that was the highway patrol and they give out tickets for littering. She was getting on my nerves and I just said, "Well, it wasn't! Thank my lucky Red Star!".

After 2 nights of panic attacks, I finally realized I made a TBM reference without even meaning to! I can safely laugh about it now though.
__________________

The waning moon sets to rest
Withering a night sky to a zombie grey light
Persephone Dark Queen's Underworld
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2016, 09:38 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague Kitty View Post
You make a song reference (saying it out loud in a sentence) and then much much much later, you realize you just made a song reference

Case in point, on Sunday, the truck broke down and I was eating a Mcflurry oreo ice cream thing. Our backs were against the wall (because the guy had to come and fix it and we all got out in the middle of the fucking freeway!) and there were cars coming from the other side and I was fixing my top and out of nowhere this truck came up fast and threw the cup to the other side along with the spoon. My mom kept saying how what if that was the highway patrol and they give out tickets for littering. She was getting on my nerves and I just said, "Well, it wasn't! Thank my lucky Red Star!".

After 2 nights of panic attacks, I finally realized I made a TBM reference without even meaning to! I can safely laugh about it now though.
Haha, nice. I think I'll say "Thank my lucky Red Star!" from now on. :P
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-03-2016, 09:29 PM
Rogue's Avatar
Rogue Rogue is offline
Red
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 124
Default

When you want to redecorate one of the rooms in your house in TBM style (purple & black of course)!
__________________
I'll take
the stars
from your eyes
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-05-2016, 11:31 AM
AdamThing's Avatar
AdamThing AdamThing is offline
Red Stars
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pa, USA
Posts: 805
Default

oh man thats an awesome idea!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-10-2016, 01:37 AM
Plague Kitty's Avatar
Plague Kitty Plague Kitty is offline
Persephone
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest
Posts: 9,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
Haha, nice. I think I'll say "Thank my lucky Red Star!" from now on. :P
You're welcome!!!!!! :D

^.^

When they're the first band that ACTUALLY made you wanna dance! Even if you can't dance for shit! xD
__________________

The waning moon sets to rest
Withering a night sky to a zombie grey light
Persephone Dark Queen's Underworld
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-10-2016, 11:46 AM
bod's Avatar
bod bod is offline
MCMLXXXIV
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With darkholiday, formerly Cymru
Posts: 3,753
Default

When they put a restraining order on you. Not that that's happened to me, I'm just saying that would be a pretty clear sign
__________________

Your unfriendly neighbourhood Spider-bod

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Plague Kitty's Avatar
Plague Kitty Plague Kitty is offline
Persephone
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest
Posts: 9,242
Default

^ Whoa O.O I hope that doesn't get to that point! I'd hate to see a Facebook post about that! D: Although, I saw a concert footage where some girl kept shrieking Rainbow's name every damn second...
__________________

The waning moon sets to rest
Withering a night sky to a zombie grey light
Persephone Dark Queen's Underworld
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-13-2016, 06:55 AM
AdamThing's Avatar
AdamThing AdamThing is offline
Red Stars
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pa, USA
Posts: 805
Default

hehe..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-13-2016, 06:30 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague Kitty View Post
You're welcome!!!!!! :D

^.^

When they're the first band that ACTUALLY made you wanna dance! Even if you can't dance for shit! xD
I did it. I made the 'Red Star' reference. I'm on this site called Care2 that allows you to send someone a 'green star' (similar to liking/reacting on Facebook) - I received one from someone, but said to myself "I wonder if that Red Star was given by mistake?"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.