The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 11-16-2017, 05:37 PM
Red

Send a message via Skype™ to Satu

My laptop charger died so I ordered a new one, but it didn't work. So I had to order another new one that came today and it doesn't fit properly even though it's supposed to be for the model I have. It still charges if it's put in a certain position, so I guess I have to deal with it like that for now.

Signature made by Plague Kitty
DeviantArt | Tumblr |
Twitter
Old 11-26-2017, 01:15 AM
Zombie Kitty

Location: Where I go hauntingly, within the depths of a darkened forest

God, my mom was so abusive today! Woke up at 11am (because she was slamming shit). Took a shower and whatever and then she told me to clear out something from my old drawer and then put it a new drawer (my cousin kindly gave us hers-it's very pretty and gives the guest house some character! It looks like something Sarah from The Craft would have in her room! ). I asked her an innocent question and she just snapped at me. God, don't bite my head off! I thought -.-

Then 20 minutes ago, she made some tea and asked me if I wanted some. I had a cup full of Dr. Pepper so I declined. To which she replied, "See, if I make you anymore tea in the future, bitch!" D: What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, mom?!?!? Just what the fuck! I didn't really react just simply went and poured it into a big cup then put it in the fridge. I'll drink it tomorrow night. Fuck, I'm happy she's leaving tomorrow for the week! With that mood of hers, I want her gone and out of my sight. I really can't take it when she's in one of her moods. Calling me a bitch. Like wtf, where is all this coming from and why is she taking it out all on me?

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 11-26-2017 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-01-2017, 05:19 PM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

Woke up constantly all night. Every hour or less after a certain time. Usually less. Feeling really unmotivated, but my grandma might murder me if I don't get something accomplished today.

Yay.

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 12-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Oh My Cod!

Slacking (still slacking) and feeling kinda meh
Also missing someone very much
Old 12-02-2017, 10:04 PM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

Grandma's still nagging me like no other and seems to have stopped hiding her bitchiness.

She told me to get rid of half my clothes, despite the fact she's the reason I don't have room for them all because she keeps saying she's going to clean out my long dead grandpa's clothes out of my closet and won't,
because "they're too young" and I need to "start dressing like I'm 23".

Bitch I'll wear whatever the fuck I want.

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 01-26-2018, 11:18 PM
Zombie Kitty

Bought a Google Play gift card earlier but the cashier didn't activate it so I have to fucking go back tomorrow and either get it activated or get a refund.

While my sister was fixing it, she was acting a little hostile with me but I managed to brush it off. When I asked for the receipt back, she got a little panicky and agitated. I had to tell her "RELAX!" but she tried to reflect it back on me (I asked calmly for the receipt but she was the one that escalated it-it was all in her tone) and said that I was the one freaking out. I got mad for 2 minutes but then I calmed down after listening to a couple songs from my Wentworth soundtrack playlist. Now? I'm just like, " Oooookay, yeah. I'm the one freaking out here. Clearly........"

Sooooooooooo! Anyway, yeah the walk to the store tomorrow is probably going to be a quiet event. I better load up my phone with really good music Note to self! Ask the cashier if he/she loaded if before going home with the gift card.
Old 01-28-2018, 12:29 AM
Oh My Cod!

Coughing and feeling not so productive besides like one thing
Old 01-28-2018, 03:00 AM
Zombie Kitty

Disappointed! :/ We were supposed to go get a refund or get the Google Play card activated but apparently my sis had other plans (and then got lazy) and totally forgot about it once she got home. Then she got into an argument with her son and I just wasn't having it, so I laid down, pulled the covers up, turned over and fell asleep. Woke up at 10pm, had some dinner and here we are *sighs*

And to top it off, she fucking woke me up at 8am by slamming the door (she even woke my mom up too) when she came in and took a shower. 20 minutes ago, she told my mom that I was on the phone Uhm, okay? I was not even on the phone I was fucking sleeping........I think she was thinking of yesterday. But whatever. I'm not going to let her ruin tomorrow for me. I hope she takes me back to the store because I am not going to let $25 go down the fucking drain. If I get a refund, I'm going to go to Sally's where I'm gonna buy some hair dye and some nail polishes. And if I get the card activated I'm going to spend the fuck out of it on music and books.
Old 01-30-2018, 05:47 PM
Oh My Cod!

Found out someone took my domain name :/ knew I should have just bought it years ago and stopped being a dumb procrastinator

And just recently my power went out and I got dishonor in GW2 although it wasn't my fault

Can confirm today sucks pretty damn bad but I guess it's about time anyway. Been having too good of a life lately
Old 01-31-2018, 12:00 PM
Zombie Kitty

My mom is coming back today. Buuuuuuuuut after hearing a gunshot around the corner from my house at around 11pm, I don't want to be alone in the house anymore (even though obviously nothing is going to happen directly to me but still......I felt really unsafe and terrified).

I don't know, it's a bittersweet feeling that she's coming back *shrugs*
Old 03-21-2018, 07:21 PM
Oh My Cod!

Assuming and getting upset and emotional
Feeling bad over it