The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Whatever happens to be on your mind...

Old 12-24-2017, 05:37 AM
Zombie Kitty

It's not worth waking up early. It's too fucking cold Woke up at 6am from a nightmare but then fell asleep again and woke up at 1pm.

Nocturnal mistress
My Goddess of the violet twilight
Old 12-24-2017, 06:50 PM
Oh My Cod!

How annoying they are upstairs. Not only have we had multiple problems with them making too much noise but now also blaring music. For like the 3rd time. I really wish people would be more considerate of others -_-
Old 12-27-2017, 12:59 PM
Zombie Kitty

Confused. My cousin (the drama queen herself) graced my mom with her presence this evening! Apparently (from what I gathered of their conversation) my sister sent my cousin's daughter some bitchy texts. They're going to talk it out (or fight if they have to) later on which is good because that is some high school shit and we're all living under my cousin's house (who kindly let us stay in their both of their guest houses and we have respected her and paid her for rent and my sis cooks for her). It's my cousin though that looks for drama and acts like a victim. But oh no, if you remind her of her past and the shit she's done (she hasn't asked for forgiveness for the years of pushing us aside), there's only silence and averted glances. I fucking HATE people like her! They act like the fucking victim and they start drama with other people so they won't have to deal with their own shit. They do not give back whatsoever. They just fucking take and take and take and take and take. They're nosy as fuck! Not to mention, talk shit behind backs and lying about stuff that really doesn't deserve to be lied about. Ugh, I hate her fucking kind, they are just the fucking worst! I really hope my sister punches her because she really deserves a good punch in the face! Or better yet, kicked out! I can't believe I felt sorry for her in the beginning (she has nowhere to go, her daughter went off to college, she's not on speaking terms with her sister, her mom is in a nursing home). Now? Fuck that shit. I'm not giving her any compassion!

Nocturnal mistress

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 10-12-2018 at 10:40 AM.
Old 12-27-2017, 09:04 PM
Oh My Cod!

Send a message via Skype™ to Clear Vision

how annoying stuffy and burning eyes and nose are.

Old 12-28-2017, 09:37 PM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

^ Stuffy eyes sounds painful.

Talking to her.

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 12-29-2017, 08:33 PM
Oh My Cod!

How different this new year is gonna be and hoping it will be a continuation of goodness from 2017
Old 12-31-2017, 04:30 AM
Prickly Princess

Send a message via Skype™ to BlindMagLovett

I can't believe it's almost 2018. I really hope it goes so much better than the last two years.

Hell's at heaven't door as I need you more.
Can you be my once in a lifetime?
Old 01-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Oh My Cod!

How another year is gone already. How fast time seems to go

Also hoping things will go better than expecting this year. Got a few reasons to be nervous/excited already! Can say that 2017 was a good year overall, which is pretty surprising to say. Usually years suck overall but that one wasn't too bad :D
Old 01-02-2018, 05:07 AM
Zombie Kitty

Thinking about what my mom told me a few days ago *sighs* :/ She told me that I should be buying things that I need and will be using. So, no more posters, fridge magnets or t-shirts (since I have a whole lot). However~!!!!!!!!!!!! She allowed me to buy 3 songs (or 1 digital album if I want) per month so that's cool!

Although, I have to ask her if tote bags and lapel pins are a part of the "need/will use until it's broken or fading" category.

Edit:

Soooooooooooooooo, I think it'll be until April or May where I will finally have Curve songs in my lovely music collection. My mom told me I have to buy only 3 songs (or 1 digital album) a month. I already bought 2 songs this morning. So, I have 1 more song to buy *siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!* This wouldn't be so painful if I didn't want her music THIS MUCH! I don't know, it just feels right listening to her music.

Anyway! Until then, I should get started on making album covers!

Nocturnal mistress

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 01-03-2018 at 01:01 AM.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:06 AM
Oh My Cod!

how damn lucky I am
Old 01-04-2018, 03:49 AM
Zombie Kitty

Just thinking about how it's all my fault all of a sudden. As far as I'm concerned, I had a lovely time with my sis yesterday. We were celebrating our stupid ass "5 year facebook friendship" where she invited me and treated me (with my money, yes but still) on a little shopping spree, dessert at a cafe place and a movie.

Then my mom just asked me where the money was and I was filled with anxiety so I called my sis to hopefully help. Suspicious (come on! I was asking for my money and she was taking forever!), I called her again (which apparently is rude and it was wrong of me to do that???) to see what was taking her so damn long. About five minutes later, I heard the door slam and she handed me the money with an attitude. She then compared me to her 13-yr old bratty, ungrateful son saying, "You both like things done quickly but if we ask you guys to do something, you take your sweet time. You couldn't fucking wait, like really?! Omg!!!". Full disclosure? I've never heard my sister sound so stupid Who was she even talking to?

I let some time pass and I called her on the phone but she hung up on me like 3 times and she made me feel like I was retarded. I started crying. My mom then started telling me how I need to learn how to balance out my money, how I need to go to her for permission to buy anything and I need to ask for forgiveness to my sister. Can I just say, what the fuuuuck again?!?!

1) She invited me and treated me. For fuck's sake, I didn't have an anxiety attack in a public setting! Isn't that worth something?

2) I bought a handful of stuff for the week. I didn't buy anything I wasn't going to use or consume. That's also worth something!

How is anything my fault? I didn't even do anything! I was literally (LITERALLY!) just sitting, watching the 4th season of Lost Girl, thinking about re-making Lana Del Rey album covers tonight, how I had a lovely day yesterday and how dinner was really good. That seriously it! That was all I was doing!

Nocturnal mistress
Old 01-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Oh My Cod!

How good those homemade stuffed shells were can't wait to eat more, yumm
Old 01-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Oh My Cod!

Send a message via Skype™ to Clear Vision

How nice it would be to be a dad at moment. I feel like I could be a good father, but I'm long not ready for a kid.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:41 PM
Oh My Cod!

^ I think you'd be a great father

I am now thinking about how I wish I had a better dad
Old 01-27-2018, 11:46 PM
Oh My Cod!

How hungry and excited I am to eat leftover Chinese food and how it's pretty funny how much I love it xD