The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > More Topics > More Music

More Music Discuss artists and bands, old and new.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 08-21-2015, 01:29 PM
Mikael's Avatar
Mikael Mikael is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Mikael
Default

Ahh, Aslan..

I remember when the N&N website was being translated to several languages, i had MSN chats with him and helping with the Finnish translation (which embarrassingly enough didn't turn out as well written as i thought it would! haha). The good old days, huh..

Hope he's still making music, as he has the talent and ability to create something very unique and calming!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-27-2016, 07:41 PM
AdamThing's Avatar
AdamThing AdamThing is offline
Red Stars
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pa, USA
Posts: 806
Default

this man has completely whiped his existence and his music off the face of the earth..i cant find a damn thing.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-28-2017, 05:57 AM
grapefruit-eye's Avatar
grapefruit-eye grapefruit-eye is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamThing View Post
this man has completely whiped his existence and his music off the face of the earth..i cant find a damn thing.
I can upload what I have in a bit. I have his album from 2007 and also another track I can't remember where it's from.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-28-2017, 06:55 AM
grapefruit-eye's Avatar
grapefruit-eye grapefruit-eye is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 10
Default

So for anybody interested here's the stuff

Download link

YouTube link
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-28-2017, 09:44 AM
Chimera Doll's Avatar
Chimera Doll Chimera Doll is offline
Oh My Cod!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hollyweird
Posts: 17,270
Default

^ Yay, very awesome - thank you!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-28-2017, 09:55 AM
Clear Vision's Avatar
Clear Vision Clear Vision is offline
Oh My Cod!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pi˝ata Abattoir
Posts: 7,291
Send a message via Skype™ to Clear Vision
Default

Thanks for posting it up here. I'm happy to listen to it every once in a while and its really some interesting music. You can hear what part Aslan has had in the sound of TBM. Decided to delete the "Aslan Osiris" thread in the TBM corner of the forum cause I feel it suits better here, along with all other Aslan Osiris related links, music and stuff.
__________________


Last edited by Clear Vision; 02-28-2017 at 09:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-28-2017, 04:34 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapefruit-eye View Post
So for anybody interested here's the stuff

Download link

YouTube link
I know When Our Moon Falls was uploaded to Archive.org here:
https://archive.org/details/WOMF4416

I'd never heard it before that, really interesting stuff, and Clear Vision - agreed!

That archive link was originally posted here:
http://board.violetprison.com/showthread.php?t=2205

I hope not a lot of stuff was lost when the Aslan Osiris part of the thread got deleted. Don't believe I gave it a good check out, or checked it out at all.
__________________

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')

Last edited by DoomScarf; 02-28-2017 at 04:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-28-2017, 06:41 PM
grapefruit-eye's Avatar
grapefruit-eye grapefruit-eye is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
I know When Our Moon Falls was uploaded to Archive.org here:
https://archive.org/details/WOMF4416

I'd never heard it before that, really interesting stuff, and Clear Vision - agreed!

That archive link was originally posted here:
http://board.violetprison.com/showthread.php?t=2205

I hope not a lot of stuff was lost when the Aslan Osiris part of the thread got deleted. Don't believe I gave it a good check out, or checked it out at all.
Oh man I didn't even know about that. I've missed that site since it went down so thanks for linking me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Vision View Post
Thanks for posting it up here. I'm happy to listen to it every once in a while and its really some interesting music. You can hear what part Aslan has had in the sound of TBM. Decided to delete the "Aslan Osiris" thread in the TBM corner of the forum cause I feel it suits better here, along with all other Aslan Osiris related links, music and stuff.
Fair play, I wasn't sure it belonged there in the first place.

Now, if anybody's interested in Il Attire I have that too haha.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-28-2017, 07:48 PM
DoomScarf's Avatar
DoomScarf DoomScarf is offline
Walking with Strangers
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massacrechusetts
Posts: 986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapefruit-eye View Post
Oh man I didn't even know about that. I've missed that site since it went down so thanks for linking me!



Fair play, I wasn't sure it belonged there in the first place.

Now, if anybody's interested in Il Attire I have that too haha.
No problem. Can't say I would have known about it myself had Steelebourne not posted about it here. So thanks should go to him too. Surprised it's not spread around more, I know a lot of older fans who knew about the site would love to have the whole thing for download. Maybe if the band themselves posted about it on their Facebook or Pledge Music campaign?

Not listened to Il Attire though I think I've heard of the name. Was Aslan a part of that too?
__________________

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-28-2017, 08:31 PM
grapefruit-eye's Avatar
grapefruit-eye grapefruit-eye is offline
Violet
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
No problem. Can't say I would have known about it myself had Steelebourne not posted about it here. So thanks should go to him too. Surprised it's not spread around more, I know a lot of older fans who knew about the site would love to have the whole thing for download. Maybe if the band themselves posted about it on their Facebook or Pledge Music campaign?

Not listened to Il Attire though I think I've heard of the name. Was Aslan a part of that too?
Il Attire was OE's band. It's a bit off topic :P
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.