The Birthday Massacre Board The Birthday Massacre Board

Go Back   The Birthday Massacre Board > The Birthday Massacre > The Birthday Massacre

The Birthday Massacre General discussion about the band.

Old 07-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Violet

Default NOTHINGANDNOWHERE.COM - DOWNLOADABLE!!!

For those of you who absolutely LOVED the original Nothing & Nowhere website (honestly, who didn't?), it's available to download! It looks like Aslan posted it last month. The entire site is in a zip file at:

https://archive.org/details/NothingAndNowhereCom

It has all of the music, sounds, easter eggs, pix...EVERYTHING! Just unzip it & click on the "Index" html document tab, and you can enjoy it forever!!!

There's also a very nice 33 minute music track called "When Our Moon Falls" as well, in the AslanIsOnTheMove section.

Time to listen to the Night Loop over and over and over.....
Old 07-11-2016, 03:54 AM
Zombie Kitty

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333

Omg, the fonts~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! =^.^=

Unzipping~!!! ;3

Listening to the music files and downloading the fonts~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D *Freaking. The. Fuck. Out. At. Midnight!!* ^.^ Thank you so much!

Last edited by Plague Kitty; 07-11-2016 at 04:09 AM.
Old 07-11-2016, 05:38 AM
Violet

I'm so glad we can all enjoy it again! I noticed that the 2001 video folder is hidden in the "eggs" folder, instead of being in the first one. It needs to be moved to the first folder to complete that easter egg, or you can just watch it by itself in the eggs/video folder!

I might have completely missed that if you hadn't mentioned downloading the fonts, which made me look through all the folders!
Old 07-11-2016, 06:22 AM
Zombie Kitty

I've been freaking talking about this on Facebook (posting the video about the website) for a while now and here this is! ^.^

Also, it doesn't show up for me. I can listen to the songs and download the fonts just fine but to see the video, it doesn't play. Is there a special thing I need installed? I only have Windows Media Player and iTunes.

And omg, you missed it? :O That was the first thing I instantly clicked on!
Old 07-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Walking with Strangers

Thanks for this (and thank you Aslan!)

I don't remember ever fiddling around on the site trying to find the Easter eggs as others did, but I do remember loading the site up just to listen to The Night Loop.

Thank you Plague Kitty for the signature. :')
Old 07-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Walking with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague Kitty View Post
I've been freaking talking about this on Facebook (posting the video about the website) for a while now and here this is! ^.^

Also, it doesn't show up for me. I can listen to the songs and download the fonts just fine but to see the video, it doesn't play. Is there a special thing I need installed? I only have Windows Media Player and iTunes.

What video about the website? That one that has the 'long' version of Night Loop?

I don't know why the videos won't play...maybe try VLC?
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.en_GB.html

I wonder if the site being downloadable will be mentioned on PledgeMusic? Maybe Aslan decided to upload it after being contacted by the band for the scrapbook - pretty sure I read somewhere from Terry (either on Facebook or Pledge) that Aslan will be in the book, but they couldn't contact the other former band members...

Old 07-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Walking with Strangers

Quote:

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333

Omg, the fonts~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! =^.^=

Unzipping~!!! ;3

Listening to the music files and downloading the fonts~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D *Freaking. The. Fuck. Out. At. Midnight!!* ^.^ Thank you so much!
That sounds like a song...

"Freaking the F**k Out! (At Midnight)" - Kittens of Plague.

Old 07-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Violet

Quote:

I was so excited to see hear the music again, and to play with it, that I got lost & didn't look through everything I downloaded! I have a bad sleeping disorder, so I made a 30 minute copy of the music with the wind background to loop at night to hopefully help!

And I LOVE those fonts!

I copied the "video" folder (not just the files) that's inside the "eggs" folder into the root directory which has the "fonts", "music", etc folders. There needs to be a folder called "video" there. If it's not in there, it won't play as an easter egg.

But I discovered that you don't actually need to be inside the N&N site to watch the video! To watch it by itself, go to the "video" folder and click on the "index" icon that's inside there. Make sure the 2 other files (video, and video.swf) are in that folder too.

I don't think you need anything special to watch it, since it opens in your internet browser (like the entire site). I only use Windows Media Player too, so it should work. Let me know!
Old 07-12-2016, 05:49 AM
Zombie Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
What video about the website? That one that has the 'long' version of Night Loop?
And no, this one!

Quote:
I wonder if the site being downloadable will be mentioned on PledgeMusic? Maybe Aslan decided to upload it after being contacted by the band for the scrapbook - pretty sure I read somewhere from Terry (either on Facebook or Pledge) that Aslan will be in the book, but they couldn't contact the other former band members...
Yeah, I read that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
That sounds like a song...

"Freaking the F**k Out! (At Midnight)" - Kittens of Plague.
LMFAO! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! >:D You made my day! Seriously. That is fucking awesome! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelebourne View Post
I was so excited to see hear the music again, and to play with it, that I got lost & didn't look through everything I downloaded! I have a bad sleeping disorder, so I made a 30 minute copy of the music with the wind background to loop at night to hopefully help!
Would it be okay if you sent it to me? :O Did you include the other sound effects (I already have "The Night Loop/Nowhere" melody-I just want the sound effects )?

Quote:
I copied the "video" folder (not just the files) that's inside the "eggs" folder into the root directory which has the "fonts", "music", etc folders. There needs to be a folder called "video" there. If it's not in there, it won't play as an easter egg.

But I discovered that you don't actually need to be inside the N&N site to watch the video! To watch it by itself, go to the "video" folder and click on the "index" icon that's inside there. Make sure the 2 other files (video, and video.swf) are in that folder too.

I don't think you need anything special to watch it, since it opens in your internet browser (like the entire site). I only use Windows Media Player too, so it should work. Let me know!
Okay, I'll try that. If not, I'll pm you!
Old 07-12-2016, 06:12 AM
Zombie Kitty

A little something I made with the new font! Way more coming tomorrow~!

Ain't she a beauty?
Old 07-12-2016, 07:56 AM
Black

This is incredible!!!! OMG I'm so happy I can finally enjoy that site! Thank youuu ~

You've climbed to the top just so you can dive and slide
Old 07-14-2016, 12:25 AM
Oh My Cod!

This is so amazing, yay!!!! So happy to be able to have this forever
Ooh the fonts! :D Those are gonna come in handy, hehe

Thank you very much Steelebourne and Aslan!